Tanya Morgan: You & What Army (Free EP!) Von Pea and Donwill Are Back...

Options
RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Essence
Tanya Morgan release a solid EP in 'You & What Army', it's available for free download over at their bandcamp. Von Pea has always been highly rated and he's joined by remaining member, Donwill. I first heard of Tanya Morgan back in 2008 with The Bridge EP, which was a favourite in the underground at that time.

Joined by Exile and a few other emcees, Tanya Morgan seem to be back on the right tracks, receiving 8 out of 10 for their latest release.

Has anyone checked for it yet? I'll be listening to it soon…
^^ Great track…

Comments

• ninjasenses
    ninjasenses Members Posts: 157
    Options
    Tanya morgan always is on point with there releases. good lookin man, ill have to give this a listen.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tanya Morgan is a group? and not a woman?
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    Tanya morgan always is on point with there releases. good lookin man, ill have to give this a listen.

Yeah, I really enjoyed their The Bridge EP. I need to set aside time to listen to this too.
    Lou Cypher wrote:
    Tanya Morgan is a group? and not a woman?

Hahaha yeah, I thought the same before I saw the cover of their EP The Bridge! Check 'em out :tu

This thread flopped until ninja posted lol. I was surprised, but then I guess I should make it clear that it's a group and not a woman… but then that looks like we discriminate - which isn't true!!!
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good lookin on this i saw them live some years ago. gonna pon di download on this!!!
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    satyrone wrote:
    good lookin on this i saw them live some years ago. gonna pon di download on this!!!

They put in a good performance?
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats wassup!! Will check this out, Ilyas was telling me about this!
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote:
    satyrone wrote:

yea they did it was a show with Planet Asia abd Jern Eye(of Lunar heights) at some art and music type of thing. ? was dope and it was the first time i heard of them. this was back in 06 or 07 i think and i copped thier moonlighting album after that.
  • traestar
    Options
    I have yet to go to a concert...and Tanya Morgan I've came close to going!
  • RuffDraft
    edited February 2012
    Options
    satyrone wrote:
    RuffDraft wrote:
    satyrone wrote:

yea they did it was a show with Planet Asia abd Jern Eye(of Lunar heights) at some art and music type of thing. ? was dope and it was the first time i heard of them. this was back in 06 or 07 i think and i copped thier moonlighting album after that.

Nice, I'll check that album as I've only checked their EP! :tu I'd like to see Planet Asia too…

I'm going to see Brother Ali and Grieves soon; got tickets to Jay-Z and Kanye today as well… looking forward to that, seeing them 3 days after I see Coldplay… don't know if Coldplay is hot up in these streets lol.
    traestar wrote:

You've never been a single concert Trae???

• traestar
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote:
    satyrone wrote:
    RuffDraft wrote:
    satyrone wrote:

Nice, I'll check that album as I've only checked their EP! :tu I'd like to see Planet Asia too…

I'm going to see Brother Ali and Grieves soon; got tickets to Jay-Z and Kanye today as well… looking forward to that, seeing them 3 days after I see Coldplay… don't know if Coldplay is hot up in these streets lol.
    traestar wrote:

Nope, I've been trying to change that! Especially now I'm done college!
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    traestar wrote:
    RuffDraft wrote:
    satyrone wrote:
    RuffDraft wrote:
    satyrone wrote:

traestar wrote:

Nope, I've been trying to change that! Especially now I'm done college!

Haha get yourself to one, I'm buying Masta Ace tickets today!!!