Think Cena will go heel?

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
It's obvious the WWE is playing around with it, but does Cena have a say so? Because he isn't and keeps saying he never will because that's "not the real me". His whole love for the kid fans and motto he keeps pushing, so will we ever see it?

Cena Sucks chants are heavy and last MNR they were chanting, "We all hate you!"

Will it be at the EC vs Kane? After WM28? When he loses/wins against the Rock? WHEN!

All have been faces and heels, look at HHH, he was a heel you loved and hated. Angle, Rock, Hogan, all went heel and were liked as heels.

Cena just has to suck it up, you gotta go heel man.

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    he will go heel after mania i say
  • dneez0228
    dneez0228 Members Posts: 29
    I think he will at Mania, there is no real reason to have Rocky win (even though I would much rather he did.), and this is the way to have it happen and not let Rocky look weak.
  • VIBE
    Then they gotta pave the way a bit better, keep Cena a face but make him do ? things (like the Eve kiss) and make him seem shady. So he'll be liked but more hated by wrestling fans and men, push more chants (by Rock or Kane) that are Anti-Cena.

If they can push it more and have Rock win at Maina (wins or lose it wouldn't matter for Rock but affect Cena).

Miami is the location of WM, and it's Rocks hometown. Obviously gonna be a huge Anti-Cena crowd and huge favor for Rock. If Rock wins, crowds in his corner, that could be a big turn for Cena. He'll lose his mind and turn on the crowd, and I'm sure the following MNR will be Anti-Cena as well.

Could be a good turn, but it's April 1st, so some ? "prank" could be in the works.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He will never turn heel. I gave up believing he would. Its a reason why he is the main face of the WWE image, opening videos, games, merchandise, etc. He makes them alot of money and is the number 1 requested make-a-wish celebrity for kids. Too much into what he brings to the table just to make him heel and satisfy the older fans and men. The only way he does turn is when Vince is desperate and when the WWE truly becomes stale and not "cool" anymore.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He not turning heel, he sell too much merchandise and Vince wont throw away all that money.
  • dalyricalbandit
    if hogan the biggest face in wrestling history turn heel anything is possible.....but i see where everyone is coming from
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote:
    He will never turn heel. I gave up believing he would. Its a reason why he is the main face of the WWE image, opening videos, games, merchandise, etc. He makes them alot of money and is the number 1 requested make-a-wish celebrity for kids. Too much into what he brings to the table just to make him heel and satisfy the older fans and men. The only way he does turn is when Vince is desperate and when the WWE truly becomes stale and not "cool" anymore.

Totally agree with the bolded... I wont believe it until it actually happens
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prediction is, Cena will turn heel and go ham on The Rock at the end of their match while the Rock is thanking all the fans. LOL
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres not turning back now, but i like what they have done with him and kane with this feud, ? been interesting, but i think its too late, when he was really getting heat in 06-07, probably woulda been better off but i dunno about now
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i almost thought him and kane were gonna team up and be sum kinda dark heels or sumshit ...but man no way they better let rock win !!
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if he did all cena fans will still be able to buy little jimmy shirts lol
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are trying to build a bigger momentum than when hulk hogan turned heel. The E been trying to turn Cena heel for a while now. They ? on a perfect opportunity during the Team Nexus ? .
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So am I the only one that thinks the Rock vs. Cena match will be one of those "Pass the torch" Matches??
  • dalyricalbandit
    I CAN SEE CENA CHEATING TO WIN
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Hogan turning heel came as a complete surprise to everyone except Bischoff and Kevin Sullivan. Cena turning heel will not be a surprise to anyone but my question is can he play a heel as good as HHH or Orton can?
  • VIBE
    Cena early in his career was a heel, he was decent. The thing w him then and now is he cannot be taken serious. Back then he legit seemed like a mad, mean heel. He reacted to the crowd and threw it back in their faces. Now when he's boo'd, most of the time, he's smiling or laughing and telling the camera some stupid ? like, "oh well..." or pulls his collar. His "mean face" now is horrible, too forced. He'd be a bad heel. I don't think we will see him as a heel thOugh, if he is, he's gonna be half and half in a way.