Rappers you Dislike but Most others like and Why???

Soloman_The_Wise
Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason
Lets get Critical no Hate just facts for debate. Do not hold back your opinion or game for fear of offending as long as you stay respectfull to the other posters(Even those that are clearly Stanning) feel free to express youself in regards to the artis you name and provide examples...

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Lil Wayne. I guess this doesnt hold weight on the IC anymore but in real life he has alot of fans for some strange reason.

He can rap yes but alot of ppl can rap these days. His music almost has NO substance and he's annoying as ?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can name a ton. Lil Wayne, Mac Miller, Curren$y, Jadakiss, Wiz Khalifa. None of them are impressive at all.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Nas : he don't make power moves and he ain't all that, he fell off
    jay: he just makes power moves and he ain't all that, he fell off.
    eminem : never made a classic, and sniffed a mans ass
    pac : emo boy ballerina
    biggie : a depressed soft fat guy who pretended to be a player/mafioso
    big pun : see biggie
    andre 3000 : big boi helped conceal the wack ? that he was until it couldn't be hidden anymore
    prodigy : thug twinkle toes? pucnhing bag gansta? he fell off worse than sky diving with no chute.
    rakim : made it possible for boring by the book rappers to get props
    g-rap : started the fake gangsta era in ny
    big daddy kane : who really thinks this guy is ? ?
    scarface : his accent is terrible.
    common : a self richeous corny ass ? , made the biggest simp video ever.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay-Z, Kanye West, Ghostface Killa,
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    wu-tang as a whole : corny ass ny ? who think they're mafioso 5% black jew psycic karate senseis.
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Nas : he don't make power moves and he ain't all that, he fell off
    jay: he just makes power moves and he ain't all that, he fell off.
    eminem : never made a classic, and sniffed a mans ass
    pac : emo boy ballerina
    biggie : a depressed soft fat guy who pretended to be a player/mafioso
    big pun : see biggie
    andre 3000 : big boi helped conceal the wack ? that he was until it couldn't be hidden anymore
    prodigy : thug twinkle toes? pucnhing bag gansta? he fell off worse than sky diving with no chute.
    rakim : made it possible for boring by the book rappers to get props
    g-rap : started the fake gangsta era in ny
    big daddy kane : who really thinks this guy is ? ?
    scarface : his accent is terrible.
    common : a self richeous corny ass ? , made the biggest simp video ever.
    wu-tang as a whole : corny ass ny ? who think they're mafioso 5% black jew psycic karate senseis.

1246453350978.jpg

lol trolling has reached a new level with this post
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Rick Ross and young jeezy
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Young Money in general
    Most Mainstream Rappers
    MF Doom(Can't get into him)
    Canibus(I find him very overrated)
    Gucci Mane
    Present day Jay-Z(dude totally sucks now)

c/s the bolded.

a lot of backpack ass ? swear Doom is the greatest but I cannot get into him at all...not even one song...

someone put me on some ill mf doom please.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭

someone put me on some ill mf doom please.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQakz9-kvfI
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, i see what you did there keepitonehundred
  • L.P. Royal Flush
    L.P. Royal Flush Members Posts: 770
    Lil Wayne...They just think he's the greatest ? ever...he's one of the worst rappers I've ever heard in my life
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Money
    Kanye
    Jay-z
    Tupac
    Biggie
    Currensy
    Kid Cudi
    Common
    Wiz Khalifa
  • sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    I think Wiz Khalifa is horrible he sounds as if he has down syndrome and his laugh is annoying as ?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tupac shakur

terrible mc with a super wack flow the woat delivery,he had no storytelling skills no descriptive bars and all his "conscious" tracks have no substance cuz this court jester acted like a ? and hated fellow blacks

Most overrated rapper ever plus his music sounds dated and terrible

How can you say theses things?. Who gave you theses privileges?

I can respect your opinions but how can you say Tupac had the Woat delivery when his delivery is what most rappers say was the greatest?

How can you say Tupac hated us when he spent his entire life expressing his love for us?

I cant understand how a Black man can say theses things.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek Millz dude is extremely basic for a "punchline rapper"
    Rick Ross: great beats but is repetitive he barely mixes it up
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick Ross: same song every ? time and i just don't respect that ?

YM:All them ? sound like wayne

Any NY 90s rapper: them ? dont understand that it is 2012 and the ? that worked then does not work now

Gucci: If it wasn't for that body he caught his career would've died a long time ago

Bun B: Just never liked the ? for some reason

Drake: I ain't neva had a problem with him until he ruined juvenilles song and you should never be a rapper that sounds like keyshia cole

Fab:? has his moments but them simple ass punchlines get annoying
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mase-jus seems pointless to me

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake- one of the only rappers I can't relate to at all .....

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2pac

im not saying he was wack or he's overrated. im not denying his impact and influence. i dont even dislike him. i just could never get into his music, no matter how many times i listened to his catalog
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eminem - I see this guy as being nothing more than a geeky, cornball, parody gimmick type.
    He's the Sacha Baron Cohen of hip hop.
    Apathy & Beastie Boys "License To Ill" is about as white as it gets in hip hop for me personally.

Rick Ross - great production with a bunch of repetitive predictable nonsense about how he live with rap money but prior to a record deal he was just ya common burger munchin Wimpy.

Plus, I knew the real Freeway Rick (he brought me a diamondback and a school wardrobe in 1985 when I turned 12... haaa) a story I wont go into but to suddenly see some fat ? ? project/portray/emulate the life and image of the real freeway who I knew just don't set well with me. I make no exceptions for these type of clowns.

Little Wayne - I could barely even make out what Marvin Martian was even saying when he was doing the Cash Money-Hot Boys gig in the late 90's early 2000's. Cuz voice is annoying... I just never cared to listen to him as a solo artist and I doubt if I am missing out on anything spectacular.

Drake - just for the same reasons DMX said at the end of the day.
    The ? is the poster boy of a mark (as we say in L.A.)
    Many don't have eyes to see it being that a lot of cats circle of friends is just a big circle of marks to begin with and so they would embrace Drake and he'd fit right in.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Wayne- Everybody always seems to think that he was the GOAT in his prime, when even than he had wack punchlines imo. "I keep my pockets green like a ? of peas" "I have more jewels than your jeweler" smh.

Rick Ross- Repetitive content

The Game- imo he is extremely average and can never make a song w/o name dropping

Jay Electronica- for the record "HE'S NOT WACK AT ALL" I just can;t get into his music.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Wayne-Really what more negative can be said about him. Lack of substance is his largest transgression by far.

Wale-Annoying sounding voice, has potential for epic, soul hitting music but he comes off as blah and he's a crybaby on twitter

Fab/Lloyd Banks/Any other NY or NJ spitter except Joe Budden-All interchangable, not wack, just nothing that sets them apart from the pack

Eminem-Talented. And horribly overrated. Got big on shock content.

Jeezy-Lazy with zero growth as a rapper. Has made the same album 4 times in a row (what they give u)

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eminem - Because he is a cross dresser, overrated, offensive, obnoxious, Sexually confused, shallow, self centered, women beater, wanna be ? , whiny and hella corny...
    Biggie- Because he is overrated, Shock talking, 1 dimensional, the epitome of fake, Sexually confused, shallow, self centered, women beater, wanna be ? , disgustingly obscene and corny
    Kanye West- Whiny, shallow, self centeredentitled acting diva tendacies cross dresser who has helped transform HipHop into a rave Disco hybrid sound
    Jay Z- 1 dimensional,shallow, self centered King of Biters
    Brotha Lynch- another obscene shock talker that I cannot feel
    Lil Wayne-