lol why is wade hatin on kobe like that

1235»

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    sad thing is ya'll think wade mad now at da all star games????? IMAGINE the next 5 years when the starting Guards for the east will be ROSE and LIN..........shout out to the asian vote.

and who says Wade is mad to begin with lol

T/S said it, i assume he has some inside info on wade's feelings

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now Wade is the better of the 2. Not career wise but right now. Plus I like that Wade don't like Kobe. Tired of everybody being friends and ? . #D.Roseface
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DaBull
    It says a lot that a guy in his 16th year is even getting compated to a guy in his prime

i dont even think its been a situation like this in nba history

true, was they comparing Reggie miller in 2005 (17 years in da League) to a prime Kobe????????? HELLLLLLLLL NOOOO
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says a lot that a guy in his 16th year is even getting compated to a guy in his prime

true, was they comparing Reggie miller in 2005 (17 years in da League) to a prime Kobe????????? HELLLLLLLLL NOOOO

that wasnt a comparison in Reggie's prime
  • DaBull
    R.D. wrote: »

that wasnt a comparison in Reggie's prime

i know bruh, thats the point, Kobe is NOT in his prime at all, we all can see that. yet Wade is!!!! kobe is a 16 yr vet being compared to a 9 year pro in his prime. comprehension is a wonderful thing

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

• DaBull
    Why are people actin like Wade dont play with lebron and bosh?

Only an idiot would expect wades numbers to be on par with kobes RIGHT NOW

Lets be fair and compare their numbers from when they were the only options

Wade 30.2 Ppg(22 shots) 7.5 apg 5.0 rpg 49% fg 1.3 bpg and 2.2 spg

Kobe 31.1 ppg(24 shots) 4.0 apg 4.7 rpg 45% Fg 0.3 blocks(LMAO) 1.6 Spg

tommy in here on that BS, he picked WADE's best year, in fact the ONLY year he EVER avg. over 30 and put it up against Kobe's 4th best year. the fix is in!!!
    Tommy done turned into a troll!!!!!!!! smh zesty chicago ? !!!!! LOL
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Shaq averaged 13.1 ppg in the 06 finals

When a player go from averaging 41 and 15,36 and 14 and 34 and 13 in the finals to 13 and 10 he's washed

And wade had a better finals in 06 than Kobe ever had

Take Wades ? out your mouth.....

you been all over him this week

all I want for you to do is to post both vids to them gifs
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so nobody is gonna say anything bout kevin hart? lol
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Dwyane Wade is averaging 22.4ppg 4.4rpg 4.8apg, 1.7spg and shooting 7.7% from the 3 point line. Yes, 8% from the 3point line (lol). Sure he has Lebron on his team, but that should help more than hurt. Now he gets to 1v1 all game long, instead of facing double and triple teams like Kobe sees every night. Also let's be honest, those are not superstar numbers by any means. Those are numbers of someone who's either falling off or someone who's on their way up. Wade's career numbers are 25.3ppg, 5.1rpg, 6.3apg, 1.8spg. We're witnessing him fall off.

Kobe Bryant is leading the league in scoring, averaging 28.4ppg, 5.8rpg, 4.9apg, 1.3spg. That's while being the only threat on his team, facing double and triple teams every night. Kobe's career numbers are 25.4ppg, 5.3rpg, 4.7apg, 1.5spg. Kobe shows no signs of slowing down.

I'll even go far enough to say that Wade will fall off before Kobe does, and Kobe's in his 16th year, while Wade is in his 9th year.

Conclusion: Wade is definitely not better than Kobe in 2012. Not even close.

1st off , Wade has been in and out the line up, the big homie had to get his rhythm back,

second, dwayne is putting up 22 a game, shooting 50 %, on 16 shot attempts from the field,
    yea he's shooting 7.7%, but he's averaging 0.6% ; 3 point attempt from the field, and he only shot the trey 13 times.... a few "2-5, 1-3, 2-4", games would put him back at 35%+ for the season ... no biggie

kobe on the other hand is averaging 23.7 shot attempts a game, shooting 43% just to average 28 points,

kobe is averaging 4.9 threes a game , only shooting the trey 28%, kobe is 47 for 165 from the 3 point line, that's 118 misses compared to Wades 12....

since returning on january 27 in 16 games, Wade been averaging 24 a game shooting 48% from the field on 16.6 attempts a game

kobe since january 28 in 15 games, has been averaging 26.2 a game while only shooting 40% from the field on 23 attempts a game ...

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Dwyane Wade is averaging 22.4ppg 4.4rpg 4.8apg, 1.7spg and shooting 7.7% from the 3 point line. Yes, 8% from the 3point line (lol). Sure he has Lebron on his team, but that should help more than hurt. Now he gets to 1v1 all game long, instead of facing double and triple teams like Kobe sees every night. Also let's be honest, those are not superstar numbers by any means. Those are numbers of someone who's either falling off or someone who's on their way up. Wade's career numbers are 25.3ppg, 5.1rpg, 6.3apg, 1.8spg. We're witnessing him fall off.

Kobe Bryant is leading the league in scoring, averaging 28.4ppg, 5.8rpg, 4.9apg, 1.3spg. That's while being the only threat on his team, facing double and triple teams every night. Kobe's career numbers are 25.4ppg, 5.3rpg, 4.7apg, 1.5spg. Kobe shows no signs of slowing down.

I'll even go far enough to say that Wade will fall off before Kobe does, and Kobe's in his 16th year, while Wade is in his 9th year.

Conclusion: Wade is definitely not better than Kobe in 2012. Not even close.

1st off , Wade has been in and out the line up, the big homie had to get his rhythm back,

second, dwayne is putting up 22 a game, shooting 50 %, on 16 shot attempts from the field,
    yea he's shooting 7.7%, but he's averaging 0.6% 3 point attempt from the field, and he only shot the trey 13 times.... a few "2-5, 1-3, 2-4", games would put him back at 35%+ for the season ... no biggie

kobe on the other hand is averaging 23.7 shot attempts a game, shooting 43% just to average 28 points,

kobe is averaging 4.9 threes a game , only shooting the trey 28%, kobe is 47 for 165 from the 3 point line, that's 118 misses compared to Wades 12....

since returning on january 27 in 16 games, Wade been averaging 24 a game shooting 48% from the field bruh
    kobe since january 28 in 15 games, has been averaging 26.2 a game while only shooting 40% from the field ...

Too much facts....
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Why are people actin like Wade dont play with lebron and bosh?

Only an idiot would expect wades numbers to be on par with kobes RIGHT NOW

Lets be fair and compare their numbers from when they were the only options

Wade 30.2 Ppg(22 shots) 7.5 apg 5.0 rpg 49% fg 1.3 bpg and 2.2 spg

Kobe 31.1 ppg(24 shots) 5.4 apg 5.7 rpg 45% Fg 0.5 blocks(LMAO) 1.4 Spg

This proves how Wade is better in everything a more efficient scorer,distributor While being double teamed and a better defender

Terrible post from a notorious troll

I wasn't going to respond because the basis of his argument makes no sense. BUT...

I just found it funny that the year he chose to represent Wade (08-09) was the same year Kobe won NBA 1st team, NBA defensive 1st team, All-star MVP,a championship and of course Finals MVP. So, I guess we saw who everyone else thought was the better SG that year huh?

Also, what year were those Kobe stats? I don't see those listed anywhere. It looks like you just made them up or came up with your own formula to support your opinion.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tommy a square bear.....

03f457dd985b3b6fcccb62480c5aec9e.png
  • DaBull
    ^^^^^^^^^^ exactly, he made them kobe stats up, i thought it was 06-07 but lookin again, tommy made them up, that is the definition of a lame ? , faking stats on a sports forum to support his argument LOL i done seen it all
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 rings>>>>>>>>1ring

u sound ? stupid

• ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Idk why people lol @ the notion that Wade is better than Kobe smh. Yes, Kobe's legacy will be better than Wade's, and yes he is the more decorated of the 2.. but let's not act like Wade hasn't been better than him since 09'. If u say otherwise you're clearly just a Kobe dickeater. Kobe is just a taller, slightly better Monta Ellis and has been his whole career, that's just a fact. The man is bout to have the most frivolous scoring title if he does so happen to hold on and win it. Shootin 43pct from the field, jackin an amazing 24 fga a game just to avg 28? Are u serious? Really? LB avg that with 18 fga, KD with just 19 fga.. Kobe has been a disgustin chuck all year.... over... rated. End of discussion.

Goto sleep... For-ev-er

Ole feet first ass ?

My bad for the comparison, Monta managed to shoot over 50pct for a whole season, while Kobe has never been close.

lol @ Kobe avging 28ppg and ? thinkin that bcuz of it, he aint fall off. Hello!!! The niggga playin 38 mpg and jackin 24 shots a game... da ? , ? , real talk, Jamal Crawford could avg that if given 24 shots a game but he'll probably shoot a horrible pct... ohhhhh, wait, Kobe is shooting a horrible pct lmao foh.

? Wade aint doin ? this year yet his PER, yes PER, I know u dumb ? prolly never heard of it, is 28 to Kobe's 23.. again proving that Wade is having a better year than Kobe smh. More proof of who had a better year will be, come June, when Kobe is at home fightin for visitation rights to see his kids and Wade is fighting for another chip lol

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    5 rings>>>>>>>>1ring

Playing 8 seasons (6 as a starter) with Shaq in his prime>>>>>>Playing 3 seasons with Shaq past his prime averaging less than 14 points in the '06 Finals

Wade's performance is last years loss in the Finals>>>>>>Kobe's performances in the losses in the Finals vs. Detroit and Boston

And the Gasol effect which resulted in 3 Conf. Championships and 2 NBA Champions is already over. The Lebron effect is only one full year in.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all this over a hard foul
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ the stans in here hot as a firecracker
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrtovd.jpg

Best Finals performances of All time

Wade on there twice

Kobe ZERO

/thread

damn just this past summer you was shittin on this and wade when ? brought this up.

dont tell me you on that agenda ?

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    damn @ menace sig

? don't make sense