Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Come on son he yoked up rose and had that ? shook

Rose cant say a thing about lebron or last shots when Rose was 1-10 in the 4th in the ecf and lebron is the reason rose didnt advance past the ECF

Be objective these dudes was having fun at a INTRO at an all star game for fans ya'll reachin

shirt.jpg
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jdilla .......lol at that bandwagon pic
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo tommy when did u become a bron fan?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't matter to me what the ? his nickname is. He hasn't done ? in the NBA to be crowned king yet. You have to win it all to be the best bro ? stats ? MVPs, UNLESS it's the finals MVP. Dirk would have a better argument in my book to be called 'King' before Lebron.

lol he is called king cuz his last name james who wass a king in the bible.... nothing to do with rings since he was called that in high school.... oh well I guess its ? bron for his name ? Dwight Howard for superman cuz he has no rings either.... ? Durantula ? Rose when he gets his nickname.... Paul Pierce was called the truth when he was on a losing Celtics team.... Terry won that series ? Dirk
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings have officially been caught
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Don't matter to me what the ? his nickname is. He hasn't done ? in the NBA to be crowned king yet. You have to win it all to be the best bro ? stats ? MVPs, UNLESS it's the finals MVP. Dirk would have a better argument in my book to be called 'King' before Lebron.

lol he is called king cuz his last name james who wass a king in the bible.... nothing to do with rings since he was called that in high school.... oh well I guess its ? bron for his name ? Dwight Howard for superman cuz he has no rings either.... ? Durantula ? Rose when he gets his nickname.... Paul Pierce was called the truth when he was on a losing Celtics team.... Terry won that series ? Dirk

lol my dude... King James came from the name of the bible... King James version... twern't no King name James in the bible lol