Options
124»

Comments

• Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    Nah you obviously take the internet very serious...you've been holding onto information for 2 years to use against me upon me asking a question about something you did lmfao...I can't tell if you are bitter or just overly sensitive nowadays.
    And I don't see why you are acting like you weren't roasted for an entire year...you were roasted from when you got here till when I stopped posting and still get roasted now lmfao. Only difference is your brush tool on photoshop got a little less obvious. C'mon son.

:)) WTF?? Where do you and buttah get this hilarious sense of self importance from??!! I've never held on to anything,all that ? can be easily found and pulled up just like my roast threads, you're a hypocrite who likes to talk ? about my IC past and how I'm perceived, when yours isn't much better...that's all there is to it. Once you realize that and keep my name out your text I won't have ? to say to you.

I did get roasted and I still do...so do you...some of my initial pics were photoshopped, but that was years ago and I've posted tons of up to date pics since then and my skin is crystal clear now...no photoshop needed.
    Like I said, I own up to every L I've taken on this forum, you need to do the same instead of ganging up and ?

Unfortunately she was not my date, she did win queen though and rightfully so she was really involved with school. Alas, this was before my black girl era though. And why wouldn't I be thrilled? First white guy to win King in like 8 years? Winning and losing at the same time!

No one gives a ? , the ? looked like a corpse, that's all that mattered to the IC (:|
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i guess its random bold text time.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options

Obviously trolling now based off your sense of self importance on here. 'Twas nice while it lasted kiddo.

Nice retreat, that's what I thought.
    Next time you and your ? buddy should come harder, or evaluate your own "e-past" when when you try to gang up and talk ? about someone elses. Game over.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Kimi, simply put...... I've already proved that what you think happened didn't happen. There is no subjectivity or guessing involved. You were misinformed. Accept it.

you've proven nothing, I know what I read and I was very cool with Jen. You became infatuated with her and the feelings weren't reciprocated because she knew you were a simp, a lame and thought it was creepy that you were telling your Mom about her.

Again, she had no reason to lie..you do. No one believes you, the ? happened, you were clowned and you were and still are...viewed as a joke to the few people who even care enough to remember you at all.

You're throwing stones standing on a glass porch dude...once again, you can't even gain entry into the house.

Ok.. so I posted proof, you didn't read, and still think you know more about the situation than I do. Cool.

If Jen told you herself that you have a twisted ass version of the story you still would just go with what you're saying. She doesn't have a reason to lie? You don't know her motives. You're the only one on the IC still talking about the ? . You talking about stripping for Choice is old news but I was 19 years old when all that ? happened!
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    Kimi, simply put...... I've already proved that what you think happened didn't happen. There is no subjectivity or guessing involved. You were misinformed. Accept it.

you've proven nothing, I know what I read and I was very cool with Jen. You became infatuated with her and the feelings weren't reciprocated because she knew you were a simp, a lame and thought it was creepy that you were telling your Mom about her.
    e
    Again, she had no reason to lie..you do. No one believes you, the ? happened, you were clowned and you were and still are...viewed as a joke to the few people who even care enough to remember you at all.

You're throwing stones standing on a glass porch dude...once again, you can't even gain entry into the house.

Ok.. so I posted proof, you didn't read, and still think you know more about the situation than I do. Cool.

If Jen told you herself that you have a twisted ass version of the story you still would just go with what you're saying. She doesn't have a reason to lie? You don't know her motives. You're the only one on the IC still talking about the ? . You talking about stripping for Choice is old news but I was 19 years old when all that ? happened!

8-| Oh so now your using age as an excuse for your stupidity?...cool.

Yes I did flash choice, it happened, I owned up to it,took the L and kept it moving. you're still sitting here in denial making excuses for your ? when no one cares about either incident anymore.

Just take a note from your buddy PR, raise the white flag and keep my name out your post.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    Kimi wrote:

e

8-| Oh so now your using age as an excuse for your stupidity?...cool.

Yes I did flash choice, it happened, I owned up to it,took the L and kept it moving. you're still sitting here in denial making excuses for your ? when no one cares about either incident anymore.

Just take a note from your buddy PR, raise the white flag and keep my name out your post.

I never said I didn't take an L.. I said what happened isn't anywhere near what you said did. That's just being honest.
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • finafloe
    Options
  • finafloe
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options