Lets be real Ross making it hard for Jeezy or Tip to eat right now!!!

international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason
I mean its like he felt that void that both them ? left...even Tip finding it hard to create a buzz, yea Jeezy sold some units but the buzz ain't authentic like that, lets be real.

Ross making it hard for both them ? right now, Tip's best chance is to start doin that type of music that he was doin with Justin Timberlake and Rhianna and ? , then he would be in a different lane and that's when he was at his strongest, imo.

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, man not even that Rich Forever had a couple of cuts but that was it. Ross is real hit or miss but Jeezy and Tip especially when they doing street records pretty much always come though. Rick Ross is the Hottest rapper in the game but has no release date for his next project what does that tell you .
  • international
    Nah, man not even that Rich Forever had a couple of cuts but that was it. Ross is real hit or miss but Jeezy and Tip especially when they doing street records pretty much always come though. Rick Ross is the Hottest rapper in the game but has no release date for his next project what does that tell you .
    Them ? ain't got no buzz at all...both of them are not poppin and thats the reality.
  • ATL_GA
    ATL_GA Members Posts: 13
    COME ON MAN.... JEZZY IS GOLD AND TI'S MIXTAPE IS GETTIN MORE BURN THAN ROSS'S
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    two stepping with my weapon on me.
    you good?????
    im just checkin ? .
    famalam you dont stand a chance
    when i got this gun in my pants doing my hammer dance.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Co-signs thread...No-signs thread...Simultaneous trillness acheived.
  • international
    no one is talkin bout them ? tho, at times numbers can be deceiving, they don't tell the whole story like stats in b-ball games, kobe don't often get the most rebounds or assists but that ? presence, impact and influence on the game is huge...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol....thats just not true....
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezy just went gold...
  • international
    Ain't nobody really bumpin his music like that tho, sales don't always equate buzz... ? Em still sellin but who still checkin for him like that????
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    ATL_GA wrote: »
    COME ON MAN.... JEZZY IS GOLD AND TI'S MIXTAPE IS GETTIN MORE BURN THAN ROSS'S

• StoneColdMikey
    and I do climbin up the charts, and supafreak gettin up there too. it stay gettin play in Chicago
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

That tells me he's worried about releases Meek's ?
  • StoneColdMikey

That tells me he's worried about releases Meek's ?

Meek said his album due all the way in December tho. this enough time to focus on his ? .
  • In Your Moms Room
    December though?? Late 2011 he was talken about the summer..
  • StoneColdMikey
    December though?? Late 2011 he was talken about the summer..

yeah meek put it on twitter
  • In Your Moms Room
    skooby2315 wrote: »

That ? sucks. Dream chasers is still getting plays. But by summer ima be in need of some new ? .
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    (Friday) mannnnnn sit down. Only the kids listen to ross and weed heads. They doing ths to themselves by not coming out with hard ? . All tip songs r rnb hiphop. Jeezy just need to find a good story to rap about since he not trapping....besides the quality of music sucks. All u need is a beat n a hook n repeat the whole song
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    December sounds like a really long wait for Meek. I know Ross still has no release date, and they are dropping volume 2. But where would that put Stalley and Wale's next projects? I think if Meek has a hit on Volume 2 then his album will come out sooner just like Wale ? got pushed b/c of that way was a hit off volume 1.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    December sounds like a really long wait for Meek. I know Ross still has no release date, and they are dropping volume 2. But where would that put Stalley and Wale's next projects? I think if Meek has a hit on Volume 2 then his album will come out sooner just like Wale ? got pushed b/c of that way was a hit off volume 1.

I know December sounds like a long time but Ross is dropping French Montana on July 17.

Stalley said he would tell us his release date when he get to 50,000 followers and he's already at damn near 49,999 so his project will drop within the next two months at the latest I'm thinking late March.

Wale is on his 3rd single and he got Sabotage and Slight Work buzzin so he might drop something 4th quarter.

Based on those dates you would think Self-made Vol 2 would drop in May on WMB while Def Jam is putting the machine behind Ludacris for his release in May and then Rozay drop in June so he can have the Summer with GFID.

Dreamchasers 2 in April.

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO,at this thread. Those dudes both super paid unless they the dumbest ? walking they gonna forever be eating better than Ross. They have done what Ross is doing but he can't do what they do. More people watch the Family Hustle than have bought all of Ross albums combined.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no one is talkin bout them ? tho, at times numbers can be deceiving, they don't tell the whole story like stats in b-ball games, kobe don't often get the most rebounds or assists but that ? presence, impact and influence on the game is huge...

lol but thats because of the numbers kobe put up over the years ... so he can afford an break ... ross got a string of gold albums .... if anyone has a false smoke n mirror buzz its ross ...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Ross Buzz right now is not as big right now...Jeezy getting more play than Rozay...mainly cuz Ross hasnt put out any material aside from that mixtape of course his health issues is a part of that But the Song Stay Scheming everyone talking bout Drake verse and the beat not a single ? was given bout French or Ross on the track...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »

I know December sounds like a long time but Ross is dropping French Montana on July 17.

Stalley said he would tell us his release date when he get to 50,000 followers and he's already at damn near 49,999 so his project will drop within the next two months at the latest I'm thinking late March.

Wale is on his 3rd single and he got Sabotage and Slight Work buzzin so he might drop something 4th quarter.

Based on those dates you would think Self-made Vol 2 would drop in May on WMB while Def Jam is putting the machine behind Ludacris for his release in May and then Rozay drop in June so he can have the Summer with GFID.

Dreamchasers 2 in April.

wale better keep it up with them hits too if he wants to continue to drop albums ... cause he already fell off billboard ... cole still rocking out ....