Lets be real Ross making it hard for Jeezy or Tip to eat right now!!!

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they should def drop meek in the summer ... thats what hes known for dropping them summer records ... house party imma boss, work ... and tons of records he drop before yalll even paid dude any attion ..... make em say, in my bag, so fly, prolli ect ... he can have the summer on smash every year on some jayz ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    How is waiting til December a good idea to drop meek millz album? He has a nice buzz going he should drop an album now.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL_GA wrote: »
    COME ON MAN.... JEZZY IS GOLD AND TI'S MIXTAPE IS GETTIN MORE BURN THAN ROSS'S
    Yup, and I think that's only off 1 single released from the album.

• Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Jamaica wrote: »
    How is waiting til December a good idea to drop meek millz album? He has a nice buzz going he should drop an album now.

Jamaica these wack posters dont have clue about ? outside their house, they think itnernet buzz = brothas actually listening to there ? in streets

look how coonish this thread is, Jeezy goes Gold after IC ? on him, Rick Ross and makin no1 stop eating
    this dude cant even go plat
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »

Don't be impatient, "House Party" is still buzzing heavy and he's touring right now but his buzz will be even hotter after SelfMade 2 and Dreamchasers 2 and you already know he's going to have hot verses on French's debut and GFID along with some other collabs.

I dont like the idea of Meek dropping right now without a strong single. When Wale dropped "Ambition" he had "That Way" all over the radio and a crazy movement on Twitter and he rode that momentum into "Lotus Flower Bomb" and now on to "Sabotage"...but the twist is that Meek ain't got that R&B crossover element so with a street artist in this day&age you gotta have a hot single or an "I Do" like Jeezy if you want some record sales that don't look like Yo Gotti's :(

If you count on the streets to buy your albums and don't get the Sistas on deck or a crossover track you gonna flop 9 times outta 10.

• StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Its the truth. Keeping it real TI is just wack right now musically. Jeezy sold some albums but 103 is the worst album he's ever released.

And lol at ppl saying that sorry TI is getting more bury than Rich Forever......just go to datpiff and the downloads will tell the real story.

Rich Forever>>>>103 and No Mercy

How can u honestly say you out here in these streets but claim TI getting more burn than Ross is right now????
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    This is just absurd.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Its the truth. Keeping it real TI is just wack right now musically. Jeezy sold some albums but 103 is the worst album he's ever released.

And lol at ppl saying that sorry TI is getting more bury than Rich Forever......just go to datpiff and the downloads will tell the real story.

How can u honestly say you out here in these streets but claim TI getting more burn than Ross is right now????

Rick Ross got that Max B hype, big on internet forums, but just a coward women killer in real life that will never get that next level fan base

dont let these E-warriors trick you into thinking Ross is as big as his shirt size, ? never been plat

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

Rick Ross got that Max B hype, big on internet forums, but just a coward women killer in real life that will never get that next level fan base

dont let these E-warriors trick you into thinking Ross is as big as his shirt size, ? never been plat

Ross is a coward woman killer? Where did you get that from?
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    HLF wrote: »
    This is just absurd.

So there's a song on TIs tape getting more burn than Yella Diamonds right now?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol stop it t/s

103>rich forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>? the city up

Tip can still outsell both them ? tho
  • Stew
    This is just absurd.

I dont know, I dont listen to the radio but he's gotta couple songs gettin burn in the club. I do know he still runs the south and his tv show is mighty popular. Which means Ross is not making anything hard for either of them right now.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    This is just absurd.

? , I only listened to any song on Ross mixtape once. Nothing on there made me want to listen again. Still listen to several from ? Da City Up.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    This is just absurd.

I dont know, I dont listen to the radio but he's gotta couple songs gettin burn in the club. I do know he still runs the south and his tv show is mighty popular. Which means Ross is not making anything hard for either of them right now.

As much of a T.I.P. fan as I am...That ? ain't true right now, cuh...Not musically..."? Da City Up" has pretty much been forgotten round my way...And whenever I go to Decatur to visit my cousins it's the same ? ..."Flexin", the joint wit Travis Porter and Dro, and the "Magic" remix are givin him lil radio play right na, but he need to come harder...Plus, you got Alley Boy outchea blatantly callin you ? , and that DTE movement just gettin stronger every week...Far as sales potential, popularity, and money, sure T.I. still elite...But right na he ain't runnin ? .
  • GSonII
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    This is just absurd.

As much of a T.I.P. fan as I am...That ? ain't true right now, cuh...Not musically..."? Da City Up" has pretty much been forgotten round my way...And whenever I go to Decatur to visit my cousins it's the same ? ..."Flexin", the joint wit Travis Porter and Dro, and the "Magic" remix are givin him lil radio play right na, but he need to come harder...Plus, you got Alley Boy outchea blatantly callin you ? , and that DTE movement just gettin stronger every week...Far as sales potential, popularity, and money, sure T.I. still elite...But right na he ain't runnin ? .

Other than petty ? who cares about Alley Boy? Other than petty ? who cares about radio play? I mean people claim Eminem the best rapper alive and he gets no urban radio play. Like your points to try to prove something were weak. You would be better off simply stating that you don't think he running nothing in your opinion because in the end that is what it is about your opinion. Why do people always try to prove stuff that does not need to be proved?
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, they're just not there musically, and people know this, regardless of what they choose to believe.

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just absurd.

That is the truth...
  • Miles HIGH
    GSonII wrote: »

Other than petty ? who cares about Alley Boy? Other than petty ? who cares about radio play? I mean people claim Eminem the best rapper alive and he gets no urban radio play. Like your points to try to prove something were weak. You would be better off simply stating that you don't think he running nothing in your opinion because in the end that is what it is about your opinion. Why do people always try to prove stuff that does not need to be proved?

Bruh...I'm a fan...Keep it real wit yaself...And hell you mean, only petty ? care bout Alley Boy?...Nigganati is in erbody car outchea...Y'all talk bout "the streets" all day on here...Well, if you go out into those "streets", you will see that BrickSquad, Free Bandz, MMG, CTE, and DTE is all ? carin about right now...Grand Hustle is not a big factor presently and when ? talk about T.I., they usually talmbout his t.v. show, not his music...
  • GSonII
    edited February 2012

Bruh...I'm a fan...Keep it real wit yaself...And hell you mean, only petty ? care bout Alley Boy?...Nigganati is in erbody car outchea...Y'all talk bout "the streets" all day on here...Well, if you go out into those "streets", you will see that BrickSquad, Free Bandz, MMG, CTE, and DTE is all ? carin about right now...Grand Hustle is not a big factor presently and when ? talk about T.I., they usually talmbout his t.v. show, not his music...

Nobody in the streets bumping no ? Alley Boy. All the people I know atleast. If you talking about in the so-called hood or projects. Who the ? really cares about that ? . Broke ? use the hoods and projects to come up. Then they gone. It is more stand up for a ? like T.I. who does not have to keep screaming Bankhead to do it than some petty broke ? to talk tough and about how hood he is until he gets where he wants to go. If you ask some random person going throughout there day about Alley Boy that person is going to look at you like who? Everyone on this site claims to be whatever they need to be to get some wack point across. So, you dipped to Decatur one day and it told you all you need to know. LMAO.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Tip show bigger than Ross right now and Jeezy. ? his show bigger than his own mixtape.
  • Stew
    This is just absurd.

I dont know, I dont listen to the radio but he's gotta couple songs gettin burn in the. I do know he still runs the south and his tv show is mighty popular. Which means Ross is not making anything hard for either of them right now.

But the dude aint a mixtape rapper tho. He dont need ? poppin like that from a mixtape. If u didnt notice most of those ? Da City Up songs are just with 1 verse from him. Him nor Atlantic cares about that ? like that. The likes of Wayne, Jeezy and Ross thrive on this mixtape ? not TI.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want an indication of where T.I. Is at musically just look at his protege B.O.B or the fact that he's spending his time executive producing a white girls rap CD (IGGY Azalia) instead of promoting Young Dro. Mr reality-TV isn't giving HipHop his 100%

Poor Jeezy can't be faulted for his dip in popularity, he had health complications and he's not good at branding so his CTE is pretty much stagnant which is why Freddie Gibbs is still were he was at last year around this time. TM103 is considered his poorest work musically and the sales have reflected that (464,000).

Rozay is on a Hot streak, his mixtape is everywhere and his artists are everywhere and his visuals are everywhere, as an artist he's peaking at the right time on the eve of his 5th solo album while the other artists in his lane are slowing down and making detours.

MMG is a strong movement right now and easily the most powerful movement coming out the south.
  • Miles HIGH

Nobody in the streets bumping no ? Alley Boy. All the people I know atleast. If you talking about in the so-called hood or projects. Who the ? really cares about that ? . Broke ? use the hoods and projects to come up. Then they gone. It is more stand up for a ? like T.I. who does not have to keep screaming Bankhead to do it than some petty broke ? to talk tough and about how hood he is until he gets where he wants to go. If you ask some random person going throughout there day about Alley Boy that person is going to look at you like who? Everyone on this site claims to be whatever they need to be to get some wack point across. So, you dipped to Decatur one day and it told you all you need to know. LMAO.

One day?...I basically spent half my life there, cuh...I'm talmbout livin there for 3 years total plus spendin every summer there since 1996...I was just there for 3 days last weekend, chillin wit my cousins boyfriend off Candler...My face is on the wall in American Deli on Wesley Chapel, don't try me like that, lol...You actin hurt when I'm sayin I'm a fan of T.I. myself...Moreso than I am of Ross...But to say his current music is more popular than Ross's current music is absurd...And to say nobody bumps Alley Boy is absurd as well...Good day.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    This is just absurd.

DTE sounds like they gonna be a problem in the near future. Not on MMG level, but something to keep an eye out.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezy just went gold with no hits.