Tyga Last Kings Album Review

Options
HottestMcs
HottestMcs Members Posts: 35
edited February 2012 in The Reason
D
After showcasing his talents with Young Money, dropping multiple mixtapes, collaborating with Chris Brown, Tyga finally gets his shot. Careless World is so disappointing I think Lil’ Twist could have put together a better album. Tyga’s mixtapes are far better than this. The main problem with Careless World is that it’s not Tyga. It sounds too commercial, and the story of losing/finding love during success is too cliché. At times I caught Tyga stealing some of Drakes’s flows. Not to mention a Drake beat I’m Gone, and an interlude that sounds like Aubrey’s grandma on Take Care. None of the songs are terrible, but none exceed expectations either. Do yourself a favor and just buy the Rack City single. It’s puzzling how Rack City went platinum but Careless World probably won’t even go gold.

Source:http://hottestmcs.com/2012/02/tyga-careless-world-rise-of-last-king_29.html
Follow Me @BigDaddyCaine
HottestMCs.com

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too me careless world is a great album and he came hard with it . it don't really seem " main stream" at all but hey thats your opinion .
  • HottestMcs
    HottestMcs Members Posts: 35
    Options
    I like a few joints like Im gone, and Kings and queens. But for the most part it sounds too commercial and forced at times. Far away and For the fame with chris brown are so damn commercial. Tyga's mixtapes are better than this cd. You can tell YMCMB had say so on too much. His album was set up like a commercial album because they still dont know Tygas identity as a rapper. Theres a little bit of everything. Would tyga ever have tracks like those? He wouldn't. But he made the best of em. Tyga can spit but that album is not cool. 60,000 his first week. I bet next week he'll only sell half as much at best. It's a below average album. I wont go back and listen to it. And Tyga is not main stream but he is commercial with the rest of Young Money.