special request for @ILL BOT

Options
124»

Comments

• _Soulljah
    _Soulljah Members Posts: 249
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Bless over here bruh, just reading thru the threads laughing at Johnnys struggle right now........

You create a struggle in your own mind and apply it to me. So unoriginal, but nothing about you is original, considering you've always been a third tier poster that was only known for being a serial cosigner.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    _Soulljah wrote: »
    Bless over here bruh, just reading thru the threads laughing at Johnnys struggle right now........

You create a struggle in your own mind and apply it to me. So unoriginal, but nothing about you is original, considering you've always been a third tier poster that was only known for being a serial cosigner.

That whole post actually sounds like Cain Marko... watch this tho, lemme prove how much that old ? worships you.

Hey, Cain, read the bolded. U read it? Good. Now, why not ask JG why he is so concerned with the status of posters and if they're good or not, I recall u asking me that very question yesterday. Now ask him, dont be afraid, he doesnt bite... well as long as u keep ur zipper up that is.

*waits for an excuse as to why his idol can do it but I cant*
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waits for Ill Bot*

Johnnys struggle

Are you gonna use another account and quote this third tier post again?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Oh yeah and for good measure, Cain, if JG thinks that bout DatNigga... u can only imagine what he reallly thinks bout youuuu.. lmaoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    Options
    Oh yeah and for good measure, Cain, if JG thinks that bout DatNigga... u can only imagine what he reallly thinks bout youuuu.. lmaoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine what you must think of DatNigga if you feel that way about Cain. Considering DatNigga has done nothing but simp ugly hoes, and dickride posters that diss me or ott his whole e-life.

Damn shame what that kid's posting legacy is :(
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have only watched one of my dogs die..
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    I'll ask you, him, Kat, Kimi, Plap, Duck, Hrap and insert s/n the same question. Who regulates a tier a poster is and why does it matter? I thought I ask you nicely to not mention me in any of your post because of the left turns to ? Ave it always take. Unlike yourself grasshopper I don't try to get a rise with posters. JG is cool never had a prob with fam but if thats ? riding so be it.

Legendary posters such as myself, gambino, ott etc controls what tier level posters are.
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: reggie g, nuri, kat2180, Steevie_00, sociopath, _Soulljah, **2sweet**

USER BANNED
    Mindstarter
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @chasinbenjamins, if jonny threw an orgy, you'd go wouldn't you? Lol
  • DNB1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Top teir posters that cant post

#Moneyteamlost

Damn shame what this boy life has become.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options

Just imagine what you must think of DatNigga if you feel that way about Cain. Considering DatNigga has done nothing but simp ugly hoes, and dickride posters that diss me or ott his whole e-life.

Damn shame what that kid's posting legacy is :(

I actually think DatNigga is a good poster, he has some flaws but is still better than most posters and is damn sure better than Cain. He is an honest poster and never holds his tongue, unlike most posters that rather hold ? , post after post.

He was never a dickrider for he has told me to my face when he feels a poster has one upped me, sumn a true dickrider could never tell their massas lmao.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ people celebrating bannings.
  • DNB1
    Options

I wouldn't usually quote a ? post like this, but why you displaying feelings of upset that we laughing at Johnnys demise?

Lets face it, twas a cape post that most would not of noticed........smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't dat ? from the UK? Lol @ good posters from the uk.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

I wouldn't usually quote a ? post like this, but why you displaying feelings of upset that we laughing at Johnnys demise?

I've seen lots of wack posters be banned. Never celebrated it.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not even shenco?
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options

I was going to say somethin ...like there is always that one mofuka out the group that gotta come wit some nasty ass ambroshia salad that dont nobody eat....chill seedz its funny as ? and we are laughing..
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options

lol Oh ? , this ? Seedzington just took a wicked shot at JG.

Since when u got the heart to talk to him like this?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Not even shenco?

Are you saying I celebrated his banning? Because I didn't. I may have loled about it, but I don't even think I did that.
  • banstar
    banstar Members Posts: 39
    Options
    Aquina's the type to call the cops on her babydaddy when he's on the run from the law just on some spiteful petty ? so this thread doesn't really surprise me.