Looks like the Kings are staying in Sacramento.

Big_Ev
Big_Ev Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
edited February 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
By the look of things, they are not moving after all....

sacbee.com/2012/02/27/4294815/sacramento-kings-have-reached.html

Comments

• ROFL..GUY
    ROFL..GUY Members Posts: 225
    YES!

Kobe can make them cry for a few more years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIU6Q7kLTYo
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That a good look but seattle should get a team
  • Big_Ev
    allday1992 wrote: »

I'm with you on that one. I did read somewhere that they would be first in line for one if anything happens.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Big_Ev wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »

I'm with you on that one. I did read somewhere that they would be first in line for one if anything happens.

They should move the Hornets to Seattle
  • ROFL..GUY
    ROFL..GUY Members Posts: 225
    miluakee toronto, bobcats need to be cut from the NBA or move them to

seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?
  • Big_Ev
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »

seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

I think Milwaukee will stay because of history and the bobcats because they just got their arena. Not sure about Toronto.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    ROFL..GUY wrote:

seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

st louis will never get a team because before the aba/nba merger. the owners of the st louis spirits (aba team) made sure they made a deal that they would get a % of revenue the nba makes for life. so those owners are getting 100+ millions a year.

toronto and milwaukee have good fanbases btw. I can understand moving the bobcats.

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

I think Milwaukee will stay because of history and the bobcats because they just got their arena. Not sure about Toronto.

Nah toronto will stay because it's toronto (a huge city/market) if anyone it's gotta be memphis!!!

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank ? ! we have been hoping this ? would happen for damn near 10 years ...finally that ? ass downtown area is going to look halfway decent ..gotta give a shout out to Kev the mayor for this one
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL..GUY wrote:

seattle,
    Kansas Cityst louis?

SD nah even supporting the chargers what make you think they'll do the same for a nba team.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bring back the sonics!!
  • Cosmic_Cannon
    Cosmic_Cannon Members Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    Kevin Johnson is a hero in Sac Town, he should get a statue or plaque at the new stadium.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good...Now we need to get the damn roster together..I like the way Cousins and Thomas have been playin, but Tyreke ain't panning out to what i thought he'd be at all.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Good...Now we need to get the damn roster together..I like the way Cousins and Thomas have been playin, but Tyreke ain't panning out to what i thought he'd be at all.

Which is sad cos he has the skill set to be really good.... But that broke ass shot will be the death of him.... He should be banned from shooting jumpers and do nothing but drive to score or drive to kick out
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got like 10 texts when they announced this ? ..kj is a hero in Sacramento..I honestly thought they were Gona bounce that one malodor brother a ? he was tryna leave..the roster young idk y they brought back John salmons..probably get another top 7 pick Isaiah Thomas is balling right now..jimmer needs to step actn scared n shoot
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote:

seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

Nah toronto will stay because it's toronto (a huge city/market) if anyone it's gotta be memphis!!!

Memphis will stay. They have the whole city and the state of Arkansas on their side. LOL!
  • FlyFreeCt
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »

Which is sad cos he has the skill set to be really good.... But that broke ass shot will be the death of him.... He should be banned from shooting jumpers and do nothing but drive to score or drive to kick out

Yea man, ? be ? me off when that ? be pullin up...He don't like to pass either....Him or Thornton..Them ? play too much damn one on one....Then you throw Salmons sorry overconfident ass in and it gets worse.

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm still scratching my head over that contract they gave to thornton.....dude is a one dimensional chucker...
  • FlyFreeCt
    Man I'm still scratching my head over that contract they gave to thornton.....dude is a one dimensional chucker...

And undersized to play the 2 smfh...Our management ain't been ? since the Bibby, Webber, Stojakovic days...Petrie shoulda been lost his job...