What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is drake about to become this generations ja rule?

r.prince18r.prince18 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason
It seems like everybody from dmx to luda and common are dissing drake , do you think somebody gonna try to ja rule him soon?
734245_415164841897902_879967985_n.jpg?oh=42811a185da9a3db9e8460e242be6e43&oe=55C7C7C8

11027444_845133902235959_153319181992365693_n.jpg?oh=9fd8ff3852a369c5917d721ba2ac13cb&oe=55F050EF

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2012
    dudes a jew he aint going no where.....dont be surprised if u see that nigga signing niggas in the future
    SloGGyYoung-IcegenocidecutterStillFaggyAF
  • Texasmaniac409Texasmaniac409 Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    It would be much better be if Drake just commit that.
    1996346_o.gif
    tumblr_lrot0ziUpp1qdg9cho1_500.gif
    tumblr_m63mqzjwmL1ryknyro1_500.gif
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    r.prince18 wrote:
    It seems like everybody from dmx to luda and common are dissing drake , do you think somebody gonna try to ja rule him soon?

As some one of "this generation", yes i hope someone Ja Rule's him. Too much "happyness and friendship" in the game

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Nigga gon ja rule himself.

aint nobody else gotta do shit, Drake is a walking trainwreck, he bout as loose with his emotions as Cudi is.
    just sit back and watch him self destruct.

these young niggas ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY crumble under pressure and lash out in the most feminine ways.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    [Deleted User]haute
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    plus ja atleast tried to clap back, drake on some "diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it"
    DOPEdweebzMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14curtis75black
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he already has artist . see drake & jarule are doin tracks that niggaz r scared to do .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• BewareBeware Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    fuck outta here drake is that dude! yall should be happy the most popular kid in hip hop right now is a person with skill! a couple years go the most talked about dude was soulja boi, if yall cant see the positive evolution in the game you're clueless!
    buttuh_b
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Kanye and Wayne are still in the industry then nothing is going to happen to Drake
    ig:egotistboi
    DOPEdweebz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drake could never compare to ja rule, ja rule would never tell a no good bitch she could do better ....

ja was about charming these hoes and fucking them, drake is about hating on the next nigga and going on shopping spree's with the hoe ...
  • KameKame Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Kanye and Wayne are still in the industry then nothing is going to happen to Drake

tbh
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    DOPEdweebz
  • Texasmaniac409Texasmaniac409 Posts: 356 ✭✭✭

thats why hip hop is in this current shithole state right now.
    1996346_o.gif
    tumblr_lrot0ziUpp1qdg9cho1_500.gif
    tumblr_m63mqzjwmL1ryknyro1_500.gif
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

/thread.
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    r.prince18 wrote:

No because no one gives a shit about that tough guy act anymore. YMCMB could completely implode and Drake could beef with jay, ye or even Wayne and he's still gonna be just fine. He has a lane that isn't dependent at all on a tough guy/credibility factor. AND he's got 40, Boi-1da, and T-Minus as his main producers. He's gonna be here for awhile.
    Wild SelfDOPEdweebz
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atleast Ja wasnt scared of beef...
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    StillFaggyAFgenocidecutter
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    see the thing is, drake a nice guy, a goddy two shoes...

but the minute he decided to channel his inner Plies, thats when niggas took notice.
    so yes it is about the tough guy act, only so long till someone gets checked talking tough.
    happens in real life and it happens to big headed niggas too.

How can you niggas clown Yung Berg for his behavior and subsequent beat downs, but want to shield drake when he basically acting the same way?
    wishy washy ass niggas.

he need to stay making simp tunes and leave that thug shit alone, nigga probably can't even squeeze a trigger without flinching first or closing his eyes in anticipation of the pow.
    boy can't even walk across a stage without his sciatica acting up and crumpling to the floor.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    StillFaggyAFgenocidecutterthefabmd2dc
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ja rules signed with murder inc. Drakes hometown promo company has an owl as its logo and an XO in it.................
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Boybe$t gwaf!! c/s
    Young-Ice wrote: »

one of the illest beats ever IMO

that beat was additive to me when it came out
    Young-Ice wrote: »

one of the illest beats ever IMO

that beat was additive to me when it came out

like MSG? or Yellow5?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never was a Jarule fan, but comparing him to a bitchmade, yellow, quasi-homo kike is downright disrespectful....what's the comparison, the nigga raps and attempts to sing?
    Like previous posters stated, Ja didn't run from beef. He had niggas like X, Feminem, 50, G-unit, Busta, gay Dre and so on shit on his name and the nigga retaliated in a swiftly manner....Drake couldn't even bring himself to say Common (the Bill Cosby of Rappers) name....Drake is a tinkle-toed, skipping through the tulips, singing and strumming on a ukulele faggot. fuck him, and fuck Canada
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14curtis75black
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no all of Canada will support him , plus he got a lot of fans around the world. ny snake city that why the turned there back on rule
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's not getting Ja Rule'd, lmao.

I mean what relevant nigga in the rap game is going to hypothetically play the 50 cent role in this situation?
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    2 answer ya question no

Jarule got jaruled by the hottest nigga in the game at that time, who was dropping hits out the ass for like 2 years straight.....who had the dopest click at that time; G-Unit everybody went at least 2x Plat.... was Under Dr. Dre, Em, And Jimmy Ivonie... and was affiliated with Snoop, Diddy, Sean Paul, DmX , Ice Cube & Nate Dogg, Got Tupac's Momma's Blessing, and got major love from the Mid/WEST , SOUTH, N Over Seas...

Drake is the hottest nigga in the game right now, the only nigga fucking with him from a music quality stand point is Rozay... Drizzy is running with the hottest click in the game right now; YMCMB, he' s under Baby N SLim "Still Point Guard and Center"
    and is affiliated with MMG, Jigga Man, Bun B, Dj Khaled, rap-a-lot, plus he got the up and comers like Asap Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Chasin Cashe backing him , and to top it off he got the Jews in the industry backing him

so who is gonna Jarule Drake???

I love DMX , but has been irrelevant since 04', he's no threat to Drake

Ludicris is a Joke right now, talented as fuck, but he reduced himself to just a booty shaking rapper, he's better of focusing on movies and making booty shakin music, hit the top ten, and enjoy wats left of his career.

Common shytted on drake , drake approached him like a man and sqaushed it, now common a drizzy convert , talking about how he got a new found respect for Drake... now looking like a dumb ass and out of pocket
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    thefabmd2dcpoindexter2