My Partna Mighta Got This B*tch Pregnant...But She Tryna Make Another Dude Believe He The Father...

Options
2»

Comments

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he better take that get outta jail free card while he can....

Rofl.....
  • Mr. Burns
    Mr. Burns Members Posts: 32
    Options
    this girl did my homie like that....

he worked at Wal-Mart. the other dude family owned a few franchises in Florida. my ? never got a blood test on the kid either and that kid gotta be like 3 now.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    smh..This is sad.

If he believes that's his kid and that she didn't just lie to him in the heat of the moment to make him mad, then he has a right to be in that child's life. He definitely should get a blood test before making any claims tho. That girl sounds messy.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn these ? aint ?
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus further shows why state funded MANDATORY paternity testing should be REQUIRED before ANYBODY signs the birth certificate as the babies father
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is real easy to handle. Give her an ultimatum. Tell her she needs to do a paternity on the test on the low. If it's your boy's then that ? will be documented and she has to give him rights. If it's the bf's then it's all kept quiet and no one needs to say anything. Your boy can let her know that if she doesn't do that, he'll just put the info out there and blow any chances of it working out the way she wants. If she has any intelligence whatsoever, she'd opt to go that route that may work out in her favor versus the one that definitely won't.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smdh......these hoes ain't ? mayne. 1st dude needs to get that paternity test asap. I wouldn't trust anything that trifeling broad says. Get that ? verified then go from there.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is real easy to handle. Give her an ultimatum. Tell her she needs to do a paternity on the test on the low. If it's your boy's then that ? will be documented and she has to give him rights. If it's the bf's then it's all kept quiet and no one needs to say anything. Your boy can let her know that if she doesn't do that, he'll just put the info out there and blow any chances of it working out the way she wants. If she has any intelligence whatsoever, she'd opt to go that route that may work out in her favor versus the one that definitely won't.

Yeah, I think this is what he's gon do...In all honesty, if it was me...I def woulda leaned towards the get out of jail free card, cause Ion want no kids til I know I'm prepared to be a good father...But of course, he understands that he ain't have to go in that ? raw...So if it does come out to be his, he gotta own up to that responsibility...