AT&T buys T-Mobile USA....thoughts?

Options
2»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this smart at&t's part t-mobile is announcing two dual core processors smartphone the lg 3d and the g2x. at&t have the atrix which is dual core processor as well so the will have three dual core processors smartphones under there brand.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got my internet service through T-Mobile so I'm wondering with this buyout will they drop the price of some services or jack up the prices. Either way, it don't matter to me b/c I'll definitely getting out of my contract by the summer. T-mobile internet plan is the WOAT 5g a month for $40 if you go over the speed slows down.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ducky wrote: »
    I dunno man i dont think they will add that ? to ur current account or nothing..id take that settlement tho...it comes off ur credit...its a good look even if they did ? u over... i ? em over last year tho..my credit is so ? up...i had 3 lines with em and only using one cuz 2 other people stopped paying..so i took all the phones got warranty replacements ordered some back covers and sold em all on ebay for close to 1400 total did the same ? with verizon added 2 lines bought 3 new phones ordered warranty replacements...bout back covers off ebay then sold em all on craigslist.

before they could report the esn bad they were already on other accounts...... made about 2300 off 6 phones from them

It doesn't come off your credit. It just shows as paid, as far as the negative impact is concerned if they already charged you off the damage is done. But I doubt they roll that ? over fam, you know how many people prolly owe t-mobile that are on at&t
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmm interesting.....i just switched to verzion from att.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hope the service gets better because I got an Iphone. SN. I still think I lost because I went from EVO to Iphone.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It doesn't come off your credit. It just shows as paid, as far as the negative impact is concerned if they already charged you off the damage is done. But I doubt they roll that ? over fam, you know how many people prolly owe t-mobile that are on at&t

actually tech it does come off your credit...when they check your credit its not gonna say u have outstanding bad accounts...its gonna say that you dealt wih it so yeah it may not be 100% off...but its better then you not dealing with it is what i meant
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    Hope the service gets better because I got an Iphone. SN. I still think I lost because I went from EVO to Iphone.

Thats most def a fail
  • dcforlife
    dcforlife Members Posts: 10
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hope my service improves wit this.
  • dcforlife
    dcforlife Members Posts: 10
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I prolly shoulda just stuck wit vzw
  • misealuntenue
    misealuntenue Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If you have T-mobile, jump ship immediately. They are like the 400 lb. man that is a known sodomizer
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so when does the prices hike start?

I'm surprise at&t is letting that I'm a t-mobile mytouch 4g>>>>>iphone 4 commercial run on tv still
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:
    AT&T T-Mob deal never went thru smh. AT&T had to pay $4 billion because the deal was cancelled by the feds to T-Mob lol.

And i didn't get my normal raise because if that BS.