Trae The Truth Signs With Grande Hustle

2»

Replies

• T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats some kinda voice effect what Trae be using. He didnt sound like that in his earlier work
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Good look for Trae, dude has been getting so much love in the industry it's crazy.

Been doing cameos in videos for so long. I just hope he can put out a few albums on GH.

If only Z Ro knew how to politic like Trae and make industry connects

co-sign. Me and my boy were just talking about how we're shocked that trae gets all these 🤬 🤬 features but he's cool with a lot of people in the industry. His last album wasn't really good like restless was but he deserves this 🤬 🤬 . He's been grinding forever...
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whisper rap
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trae signing to Mexican labels now?
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trae signing to Mexican labels now?
    Si Senor. Grande Hustle

• RickyRichRickyRich Members Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tip is selffish dude from what i see . what happen to his group ? them 🤬 🤬 only had one i believe "im king" and you aint hear 🤬 🤬 from them .i know sometimes its on the artist themselves to take charge in their career but damn atleast help promote there 🤬 🤬 . Dro is tip compeltion
  • RickyRichRickyRich Members Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bet yall didt even kno big kuntry king had mixtape that dropped today . lack of promotion . heres one the tracks.

its iigh track
  • stealthbomberstealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    ^^^yeah i saw that today too. i downloaded it but havent listened to it yet
  • marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .........interesting.
  • I'm THAT guy...I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited March 2012
    that's whats up, big move for T.I. and his hanging.by.a.thread. credibility. Just hope that now Trae will be releasing an album soon.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z-Ro>>>>>>>Trae

Still, that's a good luck for him. He's past his prime tho. I would've had high expectations if this happened 7 years ago, but we'll just wait and see.
  • Manndark1Manndark1 Members Posts: 46
    Although Trae makes some decent songs and been on his grind for a while his voice is UN-bearable and why is T.I. giving Young Dro the blackball treatment thats his best artist on his label smh..
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Z-Ro>>>>>>>Trae

Still, that's a good luck for him. He's past his prime tho. I would've had high expectations if this happened 7 years ago, but we'll just wait and see.

I agree with the bold.

I think Trae can still drop some dope material. IMO Street King was a decent album, but he could've left a handful of songs off.

Just like someone else said, I'm always surprised at the number of features Trae gets. Dude gets a lot of love for someone who's been independent for most of his career.

Big Boi, Wiz Khalifa, Jadakiss, Wyclef, B.o.B, MDMA, Wale, etc were all on his last album. I don't know how he pulls it off unless it's with dope $, but i doubt that
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great move for Grand Hustle and T.I...Trae always been a dope artist.
  • HottestMcsHottestMcs Members Posts: 35
    I disagree.... I think Trae is cool. But he is only dope in Houston. To me T.I needs to focus on recreating himself before he puts out music from anyone else but B.O.B. I think TIP's career can only go down. In my opinion Grand Hustle is dead. Its only a matter of time until B.O.B leaves. TIP had a good run, but I don't beleive he'll make hits again.

Source: http://hottestmcs.com/2012/03/is-grand-hustle-dead.html
    Follow Me on Twitter @BigDaddyCaine
    HottestMCs.com
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manndark1 wrote: »
    Although Trae makes some decent songs and been on his grind for a while his voice is UN-bearable and why is T.I. giving Young Dro the blackball treatment thats his best artist on his label smh..
    I dont if something happend to his voice or that's a gimmick, because he never used to sound like that. It's gotten annoying as 🤬 🤬 .
  • GSonIIGSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post one of these tracks before he started the voice stuff since it keeps getting mentioned?
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • trACE_evidencetrACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    People always mentioning Dro. BOB has a platinum song in Strange Clouds and going to go platinum with that new song he got. I think it is Dro not wanting to do certain stuff. Actually, Mac Boney was 10 x's rawer than Dro IMO.

4 real bruh? Mac Boney is wack as 🤬 🤬 . Same with Big Country. Them 🤬 🤬 can't rap, they just Tip's homeboys.
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    now this is a good look fa GH i dont know about that white gurl tho lol
    Can someone post one of these tracks before he started the voice stuff since it keeps getting mentioned?
    Some of his old Guerilla Maab 🤬 🤬 ...

• c.b.b.c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    People always mentioning Dro. BOB has a platinum song in Strange Clouds and going to go platinum with that new song he got. I think it is Dro not wanting to do certain stuff. Actually, Mac Boney was 10 x's rawer than Dro IMO.

4 real bruh? Mac Boney is wack as 🤬 🤬 . Same with Big Country. Them 🤬 🤬 can't rap, they just Tip's homeboys.

Mac Boney was alright on certain songs. He was wack on the ASAP remix, but dope on "Trap Muzik Intro" and "Heavy Chevys"

Shame he didn't/couldn't put out more material