What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trae The Truth Signs With Grande Hustle

2»

Replies

  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats some kinda voice effect what Trae be using. He didnt sound like that in his earlier work
    giphy.gif

    Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

    Karla: Yeah

    Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Good look for Trae, dude has been getting so much love in the industry it's crazy.

    Been doing cameos in videos for so long. I just hope he can put out a few albums on GH.

    If only Z Ro knew how to politic like Trae and make industry connects

    co-sign. Me and my boy were just talking about how we're shocked that trae gets all these fucking features but he's cool with a lot of people in the industry. His last album wasn't really good like restless was but he deserves this shit. He's been grinding forever...
    jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650
    harden_rubio_0_1428406554.gif
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whisper rap
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trae signing to Mexican labels now?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trae signing to Mexican labels now?
    Si Senor. Grande Hustle

  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tip is selffish dude from what i see . what happen to his group ? them niggaz only had one i believe "im king" and you aint hear shyt from them .i know sometimes its on the artist themselves to take charge in their career but damn atleast help promote there shyt . Dro is tip compeltion
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bet yall didt even kno big kuntry king had mixtape that dropped today . lack of promotion . heres one the tracks.

    its iigh track
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

  • stealthbomberstealthbomber Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    ^^^yeah i saw that today too. i downloaded it but havent listened to it yet
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .........interesting.
  • I'm THAT guy...I'm THAT guy... Posts: 2,544
    edited March 2012
    that's whats up, big move for T.I. and his hanging.by.a.thread. credibility. Just hope that now Trae will be releasing an album soon.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z-Ro>>>>>>>Trae



    Still, that's a good luck for him. He's past his prime tho. I would've had high expectations if this happened 7 years ago, but we'll just wait and see.
  • Manndark1Manndark1 Posts: 46
    Although Trae makes some decent songs and been on his grind for a while his voice is UN-bearable and why is T.I. giving Young Dro the blackball treatment thats his best artist on his label smh..
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Z-Ro>>>>>>>Trae


    Still, that's a good luck for him. He's past his prime tho. I would've had high expectations if this happened 7 years ago, but we'll just wait and see.

    I agree with the bold.

    I think Trae can still drop some dope material. IMO Street King was a decent album, but he could've left a handful of songs off.

    Just like someone else said, I'm always surprised at the number of features Trae gets. Dude gets a lot of love for someone who's been independent for most of his career.

    Big Boi, Wiz Khalifa, Jadakiss, Wyclef, B.o.B, MDMA, Wale, etc were all on his last album. I don't know how he pulls it off unless it's with dope $, but i doubt that
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great move for Grand Hustle and T.I...Trae always been a dope artist.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

    tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • I disagree.... I think Trae is cool. But he is only dope in Houston. To me T.I needs to focus on recreating himself before he puts out music from anyone else but B.O.B. I think TIP's career can only go down. In my opinion Grand Hustle is dead. Its only a matter of time until B.O.B leaves. TIP had a good run, but I don't beleive he'll make hits again.

    Source: http://hottestmcs.com/2012/03/is-grand-hustle-dead.html
    Follow Me on Twitter @BigDaddyCaine
    HottestMCs.com
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manndark1 wrote: »
    Although Trae makes some decent songs and been on his grind for a while his voice is UN-bearable and why is T.I. giving Young Dro the blackball treatment thats his best artist on his label smh..
    I dont if something happend to his voice or that's a gimmick, because he never used to sound like that. It's gotten annoying as shit.
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post one of these tracks before he started the voice stuff since it keeps getting mentioned?
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • trACE_evidencetrACE_evidence Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    People always mentioning Dro. BOB has a platinum song in Strange Clouds and going to go platinum with that new song he got. I think it is Dro not wanting to do certain stuff. Actually, Mac Boney was 10 x's rawer than Dro IMO.

    4 real bruh? Mac Boney is wack as fuck. Same with Big Country. Them niggas can't rap, they just Tip's homeboys.
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    now this is a good look fa GH i dont know about that white gurl tho lol
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    Can someone post one of these tracks before he started the voice stuff since it keeps getting mentioned?
    Some of his old Guerilla Maab shit...







  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    People always mentioning Dro. BOB has a platinum song in Strange Clouds and going to go platinum with that new song he got. I think it is Dro not wanting to do certain stuff. Actually, Mac Boney was 10 x's rawer than Dro IMO.

    4 real bruh? Mac Boney is wack as fuck. Same with Big Country. Them niggas can't rap, they just Tip's homeboys.

    Mac Boney was alright on certain songs. He was wack on the ASAP remix, but dope on "Trap Muzik Intro" and "Heavy Chevys"

    Shame he didn't/couldn't put out more material
Sign In or Register to comment.