im finally coming up.

Options
IamtheVILLE
IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Growing Pains
i got a job and just bought a car. now, all i need is to move out my moms crib and get a dime and im good. so the question is how do i get me a dime with a job and a vehicle?

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i got a job and just bought a car. now, all i need is to move out my moms crib and get a dime and im good. so the question is how do i get me a dime with a job and a vehicle?

By focusing on yourself first and foremost. When you get to that level you want to be, you won't have to do too much.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    By focusing on yourself first and foremost. When you get to that level you want to be, you won't have to do too much.

could you explain deeper?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you dont kno how to get a hoe

take this to growing pains
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How old are you t/s?
  • black caesar
    edited January 2012
    Options
    could you explain deeper?

Ok.

1. You now got a job and a "V".Now is the time that you should be saving your money instead of chasing women Put 10% of your check into a saving account and use checking accounts for bills. This will get you prepped for the future. Go the a credit union. Also get an online bank account like discoverbank.com or everbank.com Also look into investments as well. Check the investment thread in Strictly business. Remember the quote from "I Think I Love My Wife": "You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money.

2. As you saving up bread, keeping up with fashion is cool too. You don't have to buy real expensive ? . Just stay within your budget.

3. Think of ways you can improve yourself financially, physically, and mentally.

4. Exercise, and have activities. I personally box, jog, play poker, and salsa. (Lots of women at the salsa spots too.) By you having a life of your own, and focusing on yourself, you won't be so hung up on pulling a dime or if you get rejected. Everyone does get dissed, so if/when it happens, shake it off and keep it pushing.

5. No need to front when you got paper. Nothing wrong with flossing once in a while, but the cats that really got paper just keep it cool.

6. Save enough to get your own spot, or get a roommate to help keep the costs down so you can save.

7. If the first thing a woman asks is what yo do for a living, don't mess with her. This is a deal breaker. This has happened to me in loungers/clubs before.

8. Don't be needy or clingy to the female you;re attracted to.

9. Be sure you have options. Women will never admit this, but they like men that are demand with other women. You don't want to be what "the game" calls a chili ? . That's a dude with one chick. It's basically like having none because if she calls you up like Eryka Badu called Common and says "I'm feeling someone else" you have no other females. You need to recruit. This is called "Cop & Blow" This is for dating, not if you're in a relationship, but even still you should have options, just don't cheat (if you're in a relationship.)

10. Be a mystery. Don't tell a woman everything you did that day. You got to look like Batman to them. LOL

That should get you started my dude.
  • black caesar
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you dont kno how to get a hoe

take this to growing pains

Drop some game for him.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ok.

1. You now got a job and a "V".Now is the time that you should be saving your money instead of chasing women Put 10% of your check into a saving account and use checking accounts for bills. This will get you prepped for the future. Go the a credit union. Also get an online bank account like discoverbank.com or everbank.com Also look into investments as well. Check the investment thread in Strictly business. Remember the quote from "I Think I Love My Wife": "You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money.

2. As you saving up bread, keeping up with fashion is cool too. You don't have to buy real expensive ? . Just stay within your budget.

3. Think of ways you can improve yourself financially, physically, and mentally.

4. Exercise, and have activities. I personally box, jog, play poker, and salsa. (Lots of women at the salsa spots too.) By you having a life of your own, and focusing on yourself, you won't be so hung up on pulling a dime or if you get rejected. Everyone does get dissed, so if/when it happens, shake it off and keep it pushing.

5. No need to front when you got paper. Nothing wrong with flossing once in a while, but the cats that really got paper just keep it cool.

6. Save enough to get your own spot, or get a roommate to help keep the costs down so you can save.

7. If the first thing a woman asks is what yo do for a living, don't mess with her. This is a deal breaker. This has happened to me in loungers/clubs before.

8. Don't be needy or clingy to the female you;re attracted to.

9. Be sure you have options. Women will never admit this, but they like men that are demand with other women. You don't want to be what "the game" calls a chili ? . That's a dude with one chick. It's basically like having none because if she calls you up like Eryka Badu called Common and says "I'm feeling someone else" you have no other females. You need to recruit. This is called "Cop & Blow" This is for dating, not if you're in a relationship, but even still you should have options, just don't cheat (if you're in a relationship.)

10. Be a mystery. Don't tell a woman everything you did that day. You got to look like Batman to them. LOL

That should get you started my dude.

Unadulterated truth. Focus on action oriented hobbies (hobbies, ts, not chasing ? 24/ 7) like boxing and keep yourself a mystery. Also doesn't hurt to travel to other cities around America and go to other countries. That way, you experience a lot more out of life and you have stories for days. Also to see how women in other places act like and you can choose your preferences. Can't get a chick, really, until you know yourself inside n out.

A woman isn't gonna bring you happiness or make your life "complete" like those wackass fairy tales are telling you.

Don't let a lot of these ? ass ? think that you MUST have a chick to make you a man or you must be ? like a jack rabbit to validate yourself. Most part of the "game" is to keep re-inventing yourself n make your life FUN. FUN and interesting will make chicks be interested in you, but don't let them come first of your hobbies n don't be desperate.

Again, focus on yourself, have fun with your life, know when not to (over)think, keep yourself a mystery, and approaching the chick that you want will be 2nd nature
  • black caesar
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Unadulterated truth. Focus on action oriented hobbies (hobbies, ts, not chasing ? 24/ 7) like boxing and keep yourself a mystery. Also doesn't hurt to travel to other cities around America and go to other countries. That way, you experience a lot more out of life and you have stories for days. Also to see how women in other places act like and you can choose your preferences. Can't get a chick, really, until you know yourself inside n out.

A woman isn't gonna bring you happiness or make your life "complete" like those wackass fairy tales are telling you.

Don't let a lot of these ? ass ? think that you MUST have a chick to make you a man or you must be ? like a jack rabbit to validate yourself. Most part of the "game" is to keep re-inventing yourself n make your life FUN. FUN and interesting will make chicks be interested in you, but don't let them come first of your hobbies n don't be desperate.

Again, focus on yourself, have fun with your life, know when not to (over)think, keep yourself a mystery, and approaching the chick that you want will be 2nd nature

I see you giving him some advice as well. Good drop.
  • no b.s
    no b.s Members Posts: 35
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i think yall should write a book for these young dudes for real.
    cosign all this here
  • Wild Self
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I see you giving him some advice as well. Good drop.

If a lot of these dudes invested times in themselves n explore different places, then the majority of their problems would vanish.
  • puppetman
    puppetman Members Posts: 3
    Options
    i'm going through this right now... at the very core of my being, due to past experience, for some reason i seek the approval of women...

for the past 3 months, ive been focusing on how to do things to make me happy... i still can't seem to figure out what will make me happy apart from some ? , since i haven't had any in almost a year...

Its a chicken and egg issue cuz everytime i smash, i go right back into work mode again, and then in due time i'd feel like i need to smash and the cycle repeats itself. I'm trying to figure out how i can focus on my work, school, and get paid without thinking of ? .

It don't make no damn sense though because essentially alotta the things i do is to get women, its a defect in my mental programming and i need to figure out how to do ? for me and not to get dimes
  • Wild Self
    Options
    puppetman wrote:
    i'm going through this right now... at the very core of my being, due to past experience, for some reason i seek the approval of women...

for the past 3 months, ive been focusing on how to do things to make me happy... i still can't seem to figure out what will make me happy apart from some ? , since i haven't had any in almost a year...

Its a chicken and egg issue cuz everytime i smash, i go right back into work mode again, and then in due time i'd feel like i need to smash and the cycle repeats itself. I'm trying to figure out how i can focus on my work, school, and get paid without thinking of ? .

It don't make no damn sense though because essentially alotta the things i do is to get women, its a defect in my mental programming and i need to figure out how to do ? for me and not to get dimes

it takes time, but you get there. Just joke around with women and don't simp to them.
  • puppetman
    puppetman Members Posts: 3
    Options
    that's one thing I've consciously been refraining from... simping. Did you go through this as well wild self?
  • Wild Self
    Options
    puppetman wrote:
    that's one thing I've consciously been refraining from... simping. Did you go through this as well wild self?

Its a long ass story, but yeah, I was a simp a long time ago. Was. My pops never taught me ? besides never give a chick money. That ? was hard as hell cause you know how black dudes are with giving "game." They all be like "Nah ? , you gotta learn that ? yourself," or "I ain't ya pops. Go get that ? ." They rather die than let any info out to improve your chances of getting a chick. Some ? rather see you suffer.

So I became an ? that ? jokes on hoes all the damn time and from harsh ass experiences, learned all of their tricks of pushing me off. I had to focus on my well being (hobbies, getting priorities straight) first and then approach these chicks on some different ? . And not giving them attention when necessary. It worked and I never looked back.

But the info my pops never taught me, Im gonna tell my son, when I have one, every damn thing by the time he 9 years old about life and getting hoes. He gonna be way better off than me and he gonna prosper.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember my late high school early college years all I was thing about is getting ? . And a ? wasn't getting ? . It seemed like the ? could smell the desperation after I said ? , and started focusing on myself, it became so easy to pull ? .
  • black caesar
    Options
    Good to see this thread is still going.
  • TwoTrill25
    TwoTrill25 Members Posts: 38
    Options
    Wild Self wrote:
    puppetman wrote:

Its a long ass story, but yeah, I was a simp a long time ago. Was. My pops never taught me ? besides never give a chick money. That ? was hard as hell cause you know how black dudes are with giving "game." They all be like "Nah ? , you gotta learn that ? yourself," or "I ain't ya pops. Go get that ? ." They rather die than let any info out to improve your chances of getting a chick. Some ? rather see you suffer.

So I became an ? that ? jokes on hoes all the damn time and from harsh ass experiences, learned all of their tricks of pushing me off. I had to focus on my well being (hobbies, getting priorities straight) first and then approach these chicks on some different ? . And not giving them attention when necessary. It worked and I never looked back.

But the info my pops never taught me, Im gonna tell my son, when I have one, every damn thing by the time he 9 years old about life and getting hoes. He gonna be way better off than me and he gonna prosper.

Yeah i feel the same my dad aint teach me ? but my mom taught me the wrong ?
  • black caesar
    Options
    My mom said to me that not all women are what you think they are. That was it. I had to go through the battlefield for real. lol
  • Wild Self
    Options