So I just seen the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Comments

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what ur sayin is u met a girl at the gym who was very attractive.....u talk to her find out she makes more then u now ur talkin bout moving and changin careers ?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You owe it to yourself to see where this could go. She sounds like a winner. Keep us updated, and make sure you snap a pic of her. She sounds like a winner Tell her you're taking the pic so you can do a before and after pic. But the pic needs to be up here.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    There is no way possible that your mind is wired that way.

You just met a chick and just because she is beautiful and talks a good game about her assets (while shes stayin with her momma) you bout to put it all on the line?

Simps gon simp
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Lol @ "Running on the running machine"...
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you gotta make that move FAST! On some funny, unpredictable, yet aggressive type ? . Don't take her out on some wack ass dinner/ movie type date either. No simping or kissing ass either. Gotta separate yourself from the 99% of the dudes that gas her up.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dog u gotta b different, tell her ? that her dumb brazillian lookin ass hasn't heard

-like tell her u want to suck on one ? while u converse with the other, so tha other one wont get lonely

- tell her u want 2 speed bag tha ?

- tell her u want to ? her so hard that she'll start mooing like a chicken, she then going to say but chickens dont moo, and then say dont worry, you will =)

- tell her u want to invade her ? and conquer her ovaries

- tell her u want to wear a bib when u eat her out

- tell her u want to hop in her ass like a kangaroo

- tell her that her ? will b very proud of her tonite

- tell her you want to do gymnastics in her ? and stick the landing

- wear floaties and she going to ask why r u wearing those, and then say i dont want to drown tonite (then u can take them off if you want or wear them who cares)

- put a bow on your ? and tell her u got her a gift, and she going to ask where is it, then say its here, but where exactly, thats up to you to find out, and then if she cant find it, pull out your ? and then touchdown

- or actually give her a gift, then say oh u like being on the receiving end huh, figures =)

now you see i gave you gold, everybody prolly thinking damn, da ? is this ? coming from? all where it started, my mind

someone said unpredicatability, will there it is, thats what you need ? , is unpredicatability, stay calm and just have fun with it, and dont put so much pressure on yourself
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pics or ? or close this thread
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? u better put them pics up
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    w/o pics I can only assume that this is either a complete fabrication or the hyping up of an average chic w/ an above average body.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics or log the ? off
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    DuckTales is an American animated television series produced by Walt Disney Television Animation. Based on Carl Barks' Uncle Scrooge comic book series, it premiered on September 18, 1987 and ended on November 28, 1990 with a total of four seasons and 100 episodes. An animated theatrical spin-off film based on the series, DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, was released widely in the United States on August 3, 1990. The original cast from the series reprised their roles in the film.
    The viewer follows the adventures of Scrooge McDuck and his three great-nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie. Important secondary characters, that often take part in the adventures, include Donald Duck, Scrooge's pilot Launchpad McQuack and butler Duckworth, the inventor Gyro Gearloose, and the nanny Mrs. Beakley and her granddaughter Webby. The most notable antagonists in the series are the Beagle Boys, the witch Magica De Spell, and the industrialist Flintheart Glomgold. In a typical story, the villains are after McDuck's fortune or his Number One Dime; another common theme is a race after some sort of treasure. Although some stories are original, others are pastiches on classical stories or legends, including characters based on either fictional or historical persons. The series is known for its many references to popular culture, whether it be Shakespeare, Jack the Ripper, Greek mythology, James Bond or Sherlock Holmes - to mention a few.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miles HIGH wrote: »

Lmaooo

So wait, after talking to her a couple of times you contemplating on trying to move in with her so she can be your sugar daddy?

Btw if you dont have a pic of her if you just met her recently then that means you shouldnt be thinkin about moving in. I hope she be like "I just wanted to ? " after you quit your job to move to a new location lol
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    w/o pics I can only assume that this is either a complete fabrication or the hyping up of an average chic w/ an above average body.

I don't have to lie.
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2012
    Miles HIGH wrote: »

I don't know what that ? is called. It wasn't a treadmill, those things hurt my knees. Played ball too damn long with injuries.

I don't know the name of that ? .
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    404485_10150508441852151_72452362150_8714245_319306286_n.jpg

Her ass wasn't as wide as that pic but her ass was more plum. ? at the gym asked me about her. They nickname her Princess Jasmine. She has a tanned skin. She's mixed. She has ? curls but her face looks like this

In response to the other ? ... ? with the pics, even if she was butt naked in front of me, I ain't showing you ? ? .

beautiful-brazilian-models-Greicy-02.jpg

Hair like this

stock-photo-beautiful-brazilian-woman-having-a-coffee-429402.jpg
    But longer with sandy color.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO^^^^^^^ bruh you infatuated.

How old are bruh???
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still confused as to why you brought your career status into the o/p
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the thing: you moving EXTREMELY too fast.

Move to her town without even going on a date? WOW. Nah.

Take it back to about 35 mph.
  • #1 pick
    frostyicy wrote: »
    LMAO^^^^^^^ bruh you infatuated.

How old are bruh???
    Not really, just answered the question. Clearly I am enamored and bored since I don't have roster here like I did back home before I left.
    Still confused as to why you brought your career status into the o/p
    Just because I did. I didn't write this and say well let me just talk about this and that. I just wrote about it. I don't know why I brought it up. I was just writing.

I post like 10 to 20 mins out of 24 hours of my day. I just say what's real. If you want to go deep into stuff, it's not necessary. I work too much and focus on my career too much to really be sweating anyone enough to be "infatuated". I don't even think I was ever "infatuated" in MS or HS much less college. Not even in elementary school. Some of you guys need to get a grip, this is how I write majority of my post. Back to back, quoting posters together and what not.
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2012
    Here's the thing: you moving EXTREMELY too fast.

Move to her town without even going on a date? WOW. Nah.

Take it back to about 35 mph.
    Bruh, I haven't even put the key in start which was stated in the o/p. I was just asking and answering questions. My main point of the question really hasn't been answered yet. That is the financial difference, while that might not be an issue say 6 months from now, it is for now. In this area, things are really expensive so that was really my main issue as I stated at the end. But ? here read what interest them so this topic is all off in ten different directions.

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah, i dont see any red flags in this situation
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Sounds like she is the full package. Don't screw it up. Stop stressing and start working on it.
  • banstar
    banstar Members Posts: 39
    edited March 2012
    how long before we see this thread: So anybody every have a restraining order put on them? Is there any wiggle room?
  • il nonno
    il nonno Members Posts: 124 ✭✭
    edited March 2012