Lets be real Ross making it hard for Jeezy or Tip to eat right now!!!

Options

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

I done it my way with them thangs change tha game plan
    Had these ? tellin lies they just sound true
    ? if you had it like that ? I would of found you
    I'm tryin to cash out a hunned lemme get a buck
    Must of been just like you ? fake as ?
    Getem home and they probably all sheet rock
    They sellin ? fuckinn up tha street stock
    You livinn mine and yours that's a double dip
    That synthetic ass ? we call it double whip ~ Young Jeezy

;)

• Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sorry if this a double post. My comment got deleted.

Its a little too early in the game to be saying Ross is making it hard for other more successful rappers to eat. Especially when you consider that he hasnt gone platinum yet or outsold J Cole's debut.

And dont give me that platinum doesnt matter ? . Theres 300+ million people in this country and we're supposed to believe a guy who can't sell a million copies of an album is running the game?
  • antarticp
    Options

Its a little too early in the game to be saying Ross is making it hard for other more successful rappers to eat. Especially when you consider that he hasnt gone platinum yet or outsold J Cole's debut.

And dont give me that platinum doesnt matter ? . Theres 300+ million people in this country and we're supposed to believe a guy who can't sell a million copies of an album is running the game?

#cosign
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    Options

so j cole is a PLATINUM ARTIST now? who carez if j cole sold mo then ross da 1st wk cuz i highly doubt that j cole will b around long enuff 2 drop 3 gold albumz like ross & own his own team like MMG & like i said who carez about platinum cuz da mo recordz u sell da WHITER ya fanbase is & rozay aint kissin no white azz like ti & jeezy thatz y he diss;d da cracka gaawd FEMINEM ti & jeezy is 2 shook 2 diss da cracka & lose they white fanbase...
  • antarticp
    edited March 2012
    Options
    prime example of having "yes men"

http://youtu.be/Wfl7T06VBzQ

ricks best argument is about fif calling koch a grave yard ... everybody goes up then comes back down... everything else rick is talking about goes out the window cause ? hasnt even been UP yet ... hit records dont mean ? ... rick still aint got 1 record thats close to IN THE CLUB ... aint got an collection of albums that can equal what GRODT sold ... team is no where near as successfull as the success that came out of the GUNIT bran ... Rick Rosses boys aint eating like Banks and Yayo and ? even Buck and The Game ... just cut it out ... stop trying to save this dude before he made it ... SHOW N PROVE ;)

• GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

[video]http://youtu.be/Wfl7T06VBzQ[/video]

ricks best argument is about fif calling koch a grave yard ... everybody goes up then comes back down... everything else rick is talking about goes out the window cause ? has even been UP yet ... hit records dont mean ? ... rick still aint got 1 record thats close to IN THE CLUB ... aint got an collection of albums that can equal what GRODT sold ... team is no where near success was what success came out of the GUNIT bran ... Rick Rosses boys aint eating like Banks and Yayo and ? even Buck and The Game ... just cut it out ... stop trying to save this dude before he made it ... SHOW N PROVE ;)

plz u gotta b white cuz how is u comparin mmg & da ggggay-unit cuz da ggggay-unit need;d a CRACKA like FEMINEM 2 blow up mmg aint need no cracka ross did his ? SELFMADE if woodface didnt have his cracka slave massah da ggggay-unit wouldnt have neva blown up..,,.
  • Washington_Red
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

so j cole is a PLATINUM ARTIST now? who carez if j cole sold mo then ross da 1st wk cuz i highly doubt that j cole will b around long enuff 2 drop 3 gold albumz like ross & own his own team like MMG & like i said who carez about platinum cuz da mo recordz u sell da WHITER ya fanbase is & rozay aint kissin no white azz like ti & jeezy thatz y he diss;d da cracka gaawd FEMINEM ti & jeezy is 2 shook 2 diss da cracka & lose they white fanbase...

No J Cole isnt Platinum yet. He did have bigger first week numbers than Ross has ever done. Matter fact, Cole will probably go plat before Ross too.

My point was that Ross needs to outsell TI and Jeezy before we start talking reckless. I dont care if its first week sales or overall sales. Right now he hasnt done either.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    No J Cole isnt Platinum yet. He did have bigger first week numbers than Ross has ever done. Matter fact, Cole will probably go plat before Ross too.

My point was that Ross needs to outsell TI and Jeezy before we start talking reckless. I dont care if its first week sales or overall sales. Right now he hasnt done either.

again i dont even c j cole droppin 3 albumz let alone go platinum 1st wk numberz aint ? ...& again ross is not gonna out sell ti or jeezy cuz hez not gonna kiss no white azz like them 2 ross diss;d da cracka gaawd feminem while ti & jeezy was kissin feminemz azz fa a white fanbase.,.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

again i dont even c j cole droppin 3 albumz let alone go platinum 1st wk numberz aint ? ...& again ross is not gonna out sell ti or jeezy cuz hez not gonna kiss no white azz like them 2 ross diss;d da cracka gaawd feminem while ti & jeezy was kissin feminemz azz fa a white fanbase.,.

Jeezy and Tip been outselling Ross since before they collaborated with Eminem bruh....you're reaching
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Jeezy and Tip been outselling Ross since before they collaborated with Eminem bruh....you're reaching

im not reAchin jeezy hasnt been platinum since 06 & they is both suckin feminemz ? ross has yet 2 sell out,..
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    im 99% sure last year and the year before when MTV's hottest rappers in the game list dropped, people who now cite it as a reason Ross is nice, were saying it was a wack list and MTV doesnt know what theyre talking about. congratulations, hypocrites.
    loch121 wrote: »
    Jeezy sold and he gets much play in ATL and I'm sure the whole southeast.Ross ain't on Jeezy's level, cuz he never did platinum.I was kind of surprised jeezy sold so good.Unless Ross sales more, Ross' buzz may not be as big as it seems
    It's still to early to be saying Rick Ross is running the game and making it hard for other rappers to eat when he has yet to outsell J Cole. There's 300+ million people in the US and Ross can't even go platinum?

And dont give me that platinum doesnt matter ? . You can't change the rules in the middle of the game.

Awesome dude.

What an ignorant post....it most likely self-deleted itself.

Since Ross debut in 2006 less than 10 rappers have gone Platinum and 99% of rappers don't even go Gold in this era.

J. Coles debut hasnt even outsold "Teflon Don".

Their are 300+ million people in this country yet only around 15 rappers have gone Gold in the last 5 years.

Are we supposed to believe your lies and make believe stories or are you just ignorant of facts and lack the ability to provide facts and stats to support your erroneous claims?

I'm hear to correct you whenever you feel like being incorrect again.

• H-Rap 180
    Options

ricks best argument is about fif calling koch a grave yard ... everybody goes up then comes back down... everything else rick is talking about goes out the window cause ? has even been UP yet ... hit records dont mean ? ... rick still aint got 1 record thats close to IN THE CLUB ... aint got an collection of albums that can equal what GRODT sold ... team is no where near success was what success came out of the GUNIT bran ... Rick Rosses boys aint eating like Banks and Yayo and ? even Buck and The Game ... just cut it out ... stop trying to save this dude before he made it ... SHOW N PROVE ;)

plz u gotta b white cuz how is u comparin mmg & da ggggay-unit cuz da ggggay-unit need;d a CRACKA like FEMINEM 2 blow up mmg aint need no cracka ross did his ? SELFMADE if woodface didnt have his cracka slave massah da ggggay-unit wouldnt have neva blown up..,,.

You see Brutha Gee many of the G-Unit whites are obsessed with record-sales because 50-Cent brainwashed them to be that way.

It's rumored that 85% of the people who buy HipHop albums are white.
    it's a fact that Black people are only 12% of the United States population.

....I guess Gospel music will never outsell Country music with those demographics lolol.

Many whites brag about the fact that Insane Clown Posse have platinum solo albums and Rakim doesn't have a platinum solo album.

I saw one white-skinned fellow bragging about how Vanilla Ice went diamond with one rap album and Common has never even been platinum once with 10 albums.

The Roots have been on Def Jam since 2006 and dropped 5 critically acclaimed albums that haven't gone platinum but us Black folks are too busy enjoying the music to worry about them going platinum, we just want that uncut dope without the POP cut on it.

Ricky Rozay's "Rich Forever" is the only mix tape on DatPiff to be downloaded over 1million times, he went past LiL Wayne and all them, and he knows the people he caters his music to are the minority and don't have a lot of disposable income but he gave us some quality free music without the ? /emo/euro/weirdo/techno ? that's been dominating the game lately.

• Washington_Red
    Options
    Only losers gotta change the rules to get over.

And I dont have to pander to racial sentiments to get my point across. Facts are facts. All that other ? you sprinkle into your debates is pure politics.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    You see Brutha Gee many of the G-Unit whites are obsessed with record-sales because 50-Cent brainwashed them to be that way.

....I guess Gospel music will never outsell Country music with those demographics lolol.

Many whites brag about the fact that Insane Clown Posse have platinum solo albums and Rakim doesn't have a platinum solo album.

I saw one white-skinned fellow bragging about how Vanilla Ice went diamond with one rap album and Common has never even been platinum once with 10 albums.

The Roots have been on Def Jam since 2006 and dropped 5 critically acclaimed albums that haven't gone platinum but us Black folks are too busy enjoying the music to worry about them going platinum, we just want that uncut dope without the POP cut on it.

Ricky Rozay's "Rich Forever" is the only mix tape on DatPiff to be downloaded over 1million times, he went past LiL Wayne and all them, and he knows the people he caters his music to are the minority and don't have a lot of disposable income but he gave us some quality free music without the ? /emo/euro/weirdo/techno ? that's been dominating the game lately.

smh i know i know woodface got da muuunkeecracka-unit loverz thinkIN sellz is everythang & now that ? is bitin him n da azz but this ? is gettin stupid cuz again da mo recordz u sell da whiter ya fanbase is & rozay dont cater 2 them so of course hez neva been platinum yes jeezy & ti have both been platinum but they both sold out kissin white azz & ross has yet 2 do that & ? platinum if thatz wat ross gotta do suck a racist crackaz ? like FEMINEM,.,.

And I dont have to pander to racial sentiments to get my point across. Facts are facts. All that other ? you sprinkle into your debates is pure politics.

who is changin da rulez itz a fact da mo recordz u sell da whiter ya fanbase is & this is white emerica so RACE is alwayz gonna b a ISSUE!
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options

your idea of blowing up is a group album only pushing 100k, and highest artists only got gold plaques

educate yourself ? , Jay and Kanye go plat just fine, Rick Ross hot on these forums dont mean ? till he sells

mmg isnt running jack ? with low ass number sales

• H-Rap 180
    Options

smh i know i know woodface got da muuunkeecracka-unit loverz thinkIN sellz is everythang & now that ? is bitin him n da azz but this ? is gettin stupid cuz again da mo recordz u sell da whiter ya fanbase is & rozay dont cater 2 them so of course hez neva been platinum yes jeezy & ti have both been platinum but they both sold out kissin white azz & ross has yet 2 do that & ? platinum if thatz wat ross gotta do suck a racist crackaz ? like FEMINEM,.,.

who is changin da rulez itz a fact da mo recordz u sell da whiter ya fanbase is & this is white emerica so RACE is alwayz gonna b a ISSUE!

People are just ignorant and misinformed...50-Cent taught them to obsess over platinum but his last album didn't go platinum and he hasn't been platinum in the last 5 years (2007-Curtis).

50-Cent wanted to go platinum so bad and so desperately that on his album "Curtis" he used 3 white males (Robin Thicke, Emenim, Justin Timberlake) and Nicole Sherzinger from The ? Cat Dolls......sure he was able to go Platinum but he paid the price for it because now he can't even get a buzz heavy enough to have his label believe in him as an artist.

By blatantly pandering and catering to the POP crowd and the white buying demographic 50-Cent alienated the few stragglers left in his core fan base and Rozay took advantage of this and put the final nail in his coffin.

Look at the pathetic Gayme who had to throw Nelly Furtado on his Red-Album...

T.I. throwing Chistina Aguleira on his joint
    Lupe throwing Hayley Williams on his joint
    B.O.B throwing Taylor Swift on his joint...lol

White Pop ? ....seriously?

Gucci ? throwing V-Nasty on his joint
    2-Chainz throwing Kreayshawn on his joint......

They want to strip the culture of it's Blackness and it's Manhood and turn it into some Hipster-hop Pop ish that mirrors the consumer instead of mirroring our community just so they can sell some extra records. Sad ain't it?

• GeE-757
    Options
    People are just ignorant and misinformed...50-Cent taught them to obsess over platinum but his last album didn't go platinum and he hasn't been platinum in the last 5 years (2007-Curtis).

50-Cent wanted to go platinum so bad and so desperately that on his album "Curtis" he used 3 white males (Robin Thicke, Emenim, Justin Timberlake) and Nicole Sherzinger from The ? Cat Dolls......sure he was able to go Platinum but he paid the price for it because now he can't even get a buzz heavy enough to have his label believe in him as an artist.

By blatantly pandering and catering to the POP crowd and the white buying demographic 50-Cent alienated the few stragglers left in his core fan base and Rozay took advantage of this and put the final nail in his coffin.

They want to strip the culture of it's Blackness and it's Manhood and turn it into some Hipster-hop Pop ish that mirrors the consumer instead of mirroring our community just so they can sell some extra records. Sad ain't it?

^ that is sum sad ? hiphop stay losin & is so WHITE WASH;D now hiphop is gonna b just like rock n roll whitez have hi jack;d our ? again imean now these koward blk industry rapperz is bowin down & kissin white azz just 2 go platinum itz a damn shame all da PLATINUM sellin blk rapperz 2day have 2 kiss da cracka feminemz azz i swear we need TUPAC BACK! LOL....& BENZINO told that muuuunkee woodface that feminemz white crowd was gonna tear down his muuuunkee posterz off da wall but still have da crackaz posterz up & that is xactly wat happen & thatz wat woodfacez getz fa bein da WHITE MANZ ? /DOG!
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Whats pro-black/anti-sellout about this right here? Seems like he was willing to be "? 's whoopin boy" for crumbs.

rickross1.jpg

u gotta b a white boy still talkin about that co ? smh & rozay was a TEEN n that pik white boy that was not his career that ? was just a gig & now ross is all grown up runnin ? like a BAAAWSE shittin on u crackaz & stompin on muuuunkeez headz lol

LOL, now I gotta be a white boy for pointing out a fact you cant even spin your way out of. I don't give a mad ? about how old he was, what an honorable thing he was trying to do, it being a gig etc...

Bottom line is he shaking the hand of white people to do white peoples bidding by keeping my own people caged and in sub-par inhumane condition. He made a CONSCIOUS decision to do this and and make money off the suffering of our people at a low point in their lives the sad thing about it is that he did this for peanuts on a paycheck.

Now did 50 & T.I. have to put they own people through what Robert did for the money they got ? with Eminem (I personally don't give a ? about Em)

Def Jam - founded by a Jew and a white washed ?
    Universal - Owns Def Jam

So how is Rick Ross stompin any crakkkaz when they the ones that gave him life in this industry? (lol)

Sorry bruh but I ain't fallin for that ? you trying to push on people when its evident that Rick Ross been doing the white mans bidding wayyy before he decided to steal another mans name/image/lifestyle and become a rapper. He is caught shaking on the deal.

• H-Rap 180
    Options

your idea of blowing up is a group album only pushing 100k, and highest artists only got gold plaques

educate yourself ? , Jay and Kanye go plat just fine, Rick Ross hot on these forums dont mean ? till he sells

mmg isnt running jack ? with low ass number sales

Our artists don't need to validate their music or careers based on you people buying our albums or platinum record sales.

I'd rather see an artist release a free mixtape and tour the country getting 10-15K a show without selling a single album and making the music he wants to instead of seeing Lupe Fiasco contemplate suicide because his label wanted him to go Gold so bad that they made a corny POP album that everybody dislikes.

The only platinum artists in HipHop are Emenim, Drake, LiL Wayne, Nicki Minaj, JayZ, & Kanye West.

• GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    LOL, now I gotta be a white boy for pointing out a fact you cant even spin your way out of. I don't give a mad ? about how old he was, what an honorable thing he was trying to do, it being a gig etc...

Bottom line is he shaking the hand of white people to do white peoples bidding by keeping my own people caged and in sub-par inhumane condition. He made a CONSCIOUS decision to do this and and make money off the suffering of our people at a low point in their lives the sad thing about it is that he did this for peanuts on a paycheck.

Now did 50 & T.I. have to put they own people through what Robert did for the money they got ? with Eminem (I personally don't give a ? about Em)

Universal - Owns Def Jam

So how is Rick Ross stompin any crakkkaz when they the ones that gave him life in this industry? (lol)

Sorry bruh but I ain't fallin for that ? you trying to push on people when its evident that Rick Ross been doing the white mans bidding wayyy before he decided to steal another mans name/image/lifestyle and become a rapper. He is caught shaking on the deal.

[/b][/i]

yeah u gotta b a white boy still talkin about that co ? when da highest sellin artist n hiphop is a RACIST CRACKA imean just look @ ya sig...& again u can post that co pik up all u want that still wont change da fact that ross was a TEEN & that was a GIG not a CAREER & da majority of da people n da streetz understand that thatz y ross still has a career,...& another thang can u post up sum racist tapez of that white lady dissin blkz n da pik wit ross? & i know u aint goin therr talkin this WOODFACE ? when that muuunkee stay tearin down BLKZ all while bein da white manz ? ross aint neva do no sucka ? like that hez help;d mo blkz then hez hurt & rozay is a baawse cuz he ownz his own ? MMG wit no cracka FEMINEM involved
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this thread
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Whats pro-black/anti-sellout about this right here? Seems like he was willing to be "? 's whoopin boy" for crumbs.

rickross1.jpg

u gotta b a white boy still talkin about that co ? smh & rozay was a TEEN n that pik white boy that was not his career that ? was just a gig & now ross is all grown up runnin ? like a BAAAWSE shittin on u crackaz & stompin on muuuunkeez headz lol

Universal - Owns Def Jam

Universal - Owns Def Jam

[/b][/i]

yeah u gotta b a white boy still talkin about that co ? when da highest sellin artist n hiphop is a RACIST CRACKA imean just look @ ya sig...& again u can post that co pik up all u want that still wont change da fact that ross was a TEEN & that was a GIG not a CAREER & da majority of da people n da streetz understand that thatz y ross still has a career,...& another thang can u post up sum racist tapez of that white lady dissin blkz n da pik wit ross? & i know u aint goin therr talkin this WOODFACE ? when that muuunkee stay tearin down BLKZ all while bein da white manz ? ross aint neva do no sucka ? like that hez help;d mo blkz then hez hurt & rozay is a baawse cuz he ownz his own ? MMG wit no cracka FEMINEM involved

I think that poster is a member of the White-? -Mob, or maybe a really young ? from Oakland who was highly influenced by the culture in San Franciso. Look at his signature and tell me what it tells you about his/her mentality.

He/She used to have a famous homosexual in his/her avatar that got famous for allowing men to lick his ? in prison so it's ironic this character is talking about "prison".

He/She also made an odd thread in the GnS/Donkey forums about Black militants dating white women along with multiple "Officer Ricky rhyme-book" threads with strange juvenile poems and limericks....

Never trust a supposed ? that says his "people" are caged in "subhuman" conditions and suffering and then in the same sentence knocks our brothers and sisters who work in those institutions to make sure we have the necessities we need and receive humane treatment instead of being at the mercy of racist whites and ? devils while we are incarcerated.

Don't trust the words of the anonymous-avatar who is either employed by a white man or unemployed, trust the words of your brother that has shown you he's self-employed with his own business.

Trust the word of your brother who shared with you pics from his time spent in jail and knows the system.

Believe in the Black man with multiple Afrikans, Haitains, Cubans, and Hispanics on his payroll whos giving job opportunities to our brothers and never believe a boy/girl over the Internet when their image/profile throws up warning signs.

H-Rap keep it 1-Hunnid

• GeE-757
    Options
    I think that poster is a member of the White-? -Mob, or maybe a really young ? from Oakland who was highly influenced by the culture in San Franciso. Look at his signature and tell me what it tells you about his/her mentality.

He/She used to have a famous homosexual in his/her avatar that got famous for allowing men to lick his ? in prison so it's ironic this character is talking about "prison".

He/She also made an odd thread in the GnS/Donkey forums about Black militants dating white women along with multiple "Officer Ricky rhyme-book" threads with strange juvenile poems and limericks....

Never trust a supposed ? that says his "people" are caged in "subhuman" conditions and suffering and then in the same sentence knocks our brothers and sisters who work in those institutions to make sure we have the necessities we need and receive humane treatment instead of being at the mercy of racist whites and ? devils while we are incarcerated.

Don't trust the words of the anonymous-avatar who is either employed by a white man or unemployed, trust the words of your brother that has shown you he's self-employed with his own business.

Trust the word of your brother who shared with you pics from his time spent in jail and knows the system.

Believe in the Black man with multiple Afrikans, Haitains, Cubans, and Hispanics on his payroll whos giving job opportunities to our brothers and never believe a boy/girl over the Internet when their image/profile throws up warning signs.

H-Rap keep it 1-Hunnid

HALLELUJAH!
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

^ that is sum sad ? hiphop stay losin & is so WHITE WASH;D now hiphop is gonna b just like rock n roll whitez have hi jack;d our ? again imean now these koward blk industry rapperz is bowin down & kissin white azz just 2 go platinum itz a damn shame all da PLATINUM sellin blk rapperz 2day have 2 kiss da cracka feminemz azz i swear we need TUPAC BACK! LOL....& BENZINO told that muuuunkee woodface that feminemz white crowd was gonna tear down his muuuunkee posterz off da wall but still have da crackaz posterz up & that is xactly wat happen & thatz wat woodfacez getz fa bein da WHITE MANZ ? /DOG!

It ain't even Eminem no more. He may still sell records, but the young white kids that were born in the mid 90s onwards would rather listen to Mac Miller. We really reached a point of no return cause the suburban audience greatly outnumber the prototypical hood audience and even the hood is changing in terms of the young ass kids rocking tight clothes nowadays.

any artform that is profitable will always get watered down. Every single last one of them. Glad that Ross can still make money in this climate without using a stereotypical pop artist to get popular.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    It ain't even Eminem no more. He may still sell records, but the young white kids that were born in the mid 90s onwards would rather listen to Mac Miller. We really reached a point of no return cause the suburban audience greatly outnumber the prototypical hood audience and even the hood is changing in terms of the young ass kids rocking tight clothes nowadays.

any artform that is profitable will always get watered down. Every single last one of them.

i disagree i believe feminem was da start of da white washin n hiphop on da mainstream level cuz neva n hiphop history has therr been a racist cracka @ da top that all da blk industry rapperz had 2 kiss his azz just 2 go platinum or sell recordz fa that matter but i c wat ya sayin wit that mac miller ? but i dont really have no problem wit him cuz hez doin him itz da crackaz n hiphop like feminem that i dont like mac miller will neva b a cracka gaawd like feminem,,,.