What is it going to take for 50 cent- gunit to make a comeback like eminem and Cash Money

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxlS4zPJZ38&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Some rappers have a crab mentality and they don't want to see a brother shining, they take pleasure in destroying careers instead of building careers.

Some rappers don't want to see Meek Mill in the Bahamas riding dirt-bikes with 100,000 worth of jewelry on, they would rather see him stuck in a contract, bankrupt, fighting the IRS and getting his SUV shot up 11 times....

We have Min Farrakhan in our culture and we also have Clarence Thomas.

now thatz sum MUUUUUNKEE BIZNIZZ rite therr lol
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sure, let's blame the audience for 50's demise
    fans are so fickle and blah blah blah
    50 still makin that grodt music it's just the fans are stuck on this pop ?
    g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g unit!
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    He need to build a time machine and go back slap himself for dissinf every rapper in the game. Thank Ja for his style plead Nas forgive for his disrespect and take his lips off Em's ass then maybe he will go wood when his album drop.

lol cain u r a damn fool
  • meta4tony
    meta4tony Members Posts: 89
    Options
    i think all he needs to do is make a good music and pick better beats thats why some off his albums suffered. off an on is one the best songs ive heard in a while he jus gotta be consistent
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't see that happening under any circumstance. 50 should just beach chair and parlay, get behind the music/movies or find another niche.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think lightening will strike twice.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    better start working with wayne, drake, kanye, and couple songs with em
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spendin is my hobby, sorry, crushin everybody
  • bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    In order for them to jumpstart again 50 gonna have to fall back and push banks as the franchise
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Jin was like the Jeremy Lin of his era, they did a horrible job of marketing him, and Serious Jones took a portion of his Soul.

Spider Loc was just muscle, a tax write-off so C-Bo and them 'Rips would go easy on them munkee's.

gloves off now after what happened to Buck.

dead@ jeremy lin yeah jin could spit but i knew he wasnt gonna blow cuz 106npark he just couldnt shake that.,.,.& yeah rite about woodface just signin spider joke as muscle 2 try & hush katz up like C-BO, YUKMOUTH & GAYME...but that was stupid cuz woodface was basically signin spider fa SECURITY not TALENT thatz y da ggggay-unit is so WACK now just like woodface went 2 PHILLY 2 sign MIKE KNOX fa SECURITY not TALENT & thatz just stupid thatz y MMG is bigger then da muuunkeecracka-unit cuz when ross went 2 PHILLY 2 sign sum1 from philly he did it fa TALENT not SECURITY lol....& buckz biggest mistake n his life was signiin 2 da gggggay-unit cuz look@ him noW out herr strugglin & gettin shot @ all cuz da muuunkee who he thought had his back got him by da nutz & wont let him eat all cuz buck want;d 2 b his OWN MAN buck shouldve seen wat happen wit BANG EM SMURF back n 04 when he was n da hood wit da police & woodface & seen that woodface was a SHADY CHARACTER & now hez n bang em smurfz shoez!

I remember seeing how ? and raggedy Meek Mill was when Cosmic KeV did that interview and I was thinking Rozay was almost to big of an artist to jump on that remix but Meek deserved it....I had no idea that a year later Meek Mill would be on his way to a Millie and as hot as he is now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzk3dcdoSRU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Meek been big in the tri-state for 4-5 years now. His early material>>then his new ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jin was like the Jeremy Lin of his era, they did a horrible job of marketing him, and Serious Jones took a portion of his Soul.

Spider Loc was just muscle, a tax write-off so C-Bo and them 'Rips would go easy on them munkee's.

gloves off now after what happened to Buck.

dead@ jeremy lin yeah jin could spit but i knew he wasnt gonna blow cuz 106npark he just couldnt shake that.,.,.& yeah rite about woodface just signin spider joke as muscle 2 try & hush katz up like C-BO, YUKMOUTH & GAYME...but that was stupid cuz woodface was basically signin spider fa SECURITY not TALENT thatz y da ggggay-unit is so WACK now just like woodface went 2 PHILLY 2 sign MIKE KNOX fa SECURITY not TALENT & thatz just stupid thatz y MMG is bigger then da muuunkeecracka-unit cuz when ross went 2 PHILLY 2 sign sum1 from philly he did it fa TALENT not SECURITY lol....& buckz biggest mistake n his life was signiin 2 da gggggay-unit cuz look@ him noW out herr strugglin & gettin shot @ all cuz da muuunkee who he thought had his back got him by da nutz & wont let him eat all cuz buck want;d 2 b his OWN MAN buck shouldve seen wat happen wit BANG EM SMURF back n 04 when he was n da hood wit da police & woodface & seen that woodface was a SHADY CHARACTER & now hez n bang em smurfz shoez!

I remember seeing how ? and raggedy Meek Mill was when Cosmic KeV did that interview and I was thinking Rozay was almost to big of an artist to jump on that remix but Meek deserved it....I had no idea that a year later Meek Mill would be on his way to a Millie and as hot as he is now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzk3dcdoSRU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Meek been big in the tri-state for 4-5 years now. His early material>>then his new ? .

I been following Meek his entire career back when I started checking the Philly battle scene after watching some Smack DVD's. I always though Reed Dollaz would blow first.

Glad to see Meek fond success with his new material so he can feed his circle.

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last 3 mixtapes from 50 were dope. He still makes quality music. If the people wanna hear POP music its their loss. The label needs to drop the album. What's the point of waiting
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Curtain calls when x3 plat, dont think pp lwere sick of him, good sales for greatest hits

• inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    The last 3 mixtapes from 50 were dope. He still makes quality music. If the people wanna hear POP music its their loss. The label needs to drop the album. What's the point of waiting

quoted for emphasis
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^Go convince his bosses about that (Emenim, Dr Dre, Jimmy Iovine)
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cash money "fell off" 4 only like 2 years... in those times that was considered a "hiatus" it's not like now where u gotta be in the media and dropping songs year in year out...
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 is making too much money doing other ? , I don't think he cares all that much to make music like he did in the past. After that 100 mill from vitamin water years back he stop making music.
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    a couple mo bullet wounds should do the trick
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Sign with Cash Money lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He won't, because truthfully that "he got shot 9 times" ? wore off on the mainstream people and he never was that nice of rapper to fall back on. He also did a great job of alienating himself, he dissed Wayne, Ross,etc which has the south on lock, dis Nas, Jay, etc who are NY legends, dissed Kanye who is midwest and then dissed Game who is west coast. All the mf needs to do now is dis women and ? and he is officially done. lmfao
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    Options
    cash money "fell off" 4 only like 2 years... in those times that was considered a "hiatus" it's not like now where u gotta be in the media and dropping songs year in year out...

2 years? Nigro plz after juvenile put out juve the great n 02 no was checking for them. Yeah they had albums coming out but they wasnt hot like 98/99 cuz around this time bow wow,nelly,ludacris had the spotlight for their 4 years(2 for nelly) ....then wayne
    uput out that autotune gimmick and finally sold a mil before cash money went bankrupt
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2 years? Nigro plz after juvenile put out juve the great n 02 no was checking for them. Yeah they had albums coming out but they wasnt hot like 98/99 cuz around this time bow wow,nelly,ludacris had the spotlight for their 4 years(2 for nelly) ....then wayne
    uput out that autotune gimmick and finally sold a mil before cash money went bankrupt

gwaf!! the carter came out in 04.... that had the hood on lock... 02 till 04... i think that means 2 years like i said lhh... and smh @ the nelly thing
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^Go convince his bosses about that (Emenim, Dr Dre, Jimmy Iovine)

go listen to "The Big 10" and let me know when the last time that kind of street/gangsta rap sold well. thats why he cant drop, not because it isnt quality music, but because the majority of people who buy CDs arent checking for gangsta rap, and no singles featuring trash artists from Young Money.
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    fa woodface 2 have that grodt flow again he would have 2 get pop;d again & i know woodface dont wanna go back thru that again thatz y he has da nypd & da lapd on his pay roll...but da gggay-unit is no limit murder inc statis now ja rule said it best ITZ A WRAP lloyd pumper is GGGG-UFLOPPIN sumthang serious & has been DEMOTED 2 MIXTAPE RAPPER tony yoyo is on sum ? azz dre detox ? wit his 2nd album & woodface cant even out sell ROZAY now...BOY HAS DA MIGHTY FALLEN! da gggay-unit is da onnly group n hiphop history that has had 90% of da whole INDUSTRY & UNDERGROUND shittin on them rather it was thru diss trax, mixtapez, albumz, dvdz & ect woodface made da gggay-unit a GRAVEYARD wit his DIVA DRAMAQUEEN ATTITUDE!

damn..... bravo, bravo, I could have never said this ? better, only thing i can add is that woodface ? thought he would be on top forever and travel across the world and on his way burned every ? bridge he saw.

Now his ? is stuck cold and no one will help him comeback cuz nobody dont ? with him or his artist besides other struggling artist. but he does have that old ass principle lookin ? .....Paris lmao this ? look like she could be my aunt, ol face ass