WM 28= The COMPLETE end of Attitude Era Beginning of a New Era

silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Will IMO, WM28 theme is the end of the Attitude era and beginning of a new one. (ex. Jericho, Taker, Rock). This is enough for me to believe that Cena WILL go heel to declare a new era in the WWE. Triple H recently sign a extension and is already up to take more control after WM28. Also a flock of new talents with star potential are prepared to debut(Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose,KOW, etc.) and pushes and gimmick changes will also occur. so maybe this Wrestlemania will be a dawn for a new Era after the show. Vince will make Cena heel because he knows Cena heel turn will definitely keep WM28 viewers hooked and guessing for the WWE future. Also to boost buyers to purchase his WWE network. April 1st, ? bout to change son lol.

WM 28= Beginning of a New Era

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh dont know if u been watchin but the attitude era been over for years...it happened somewhere between the rock leaving to do films, stone cold retireing, undertaker taking extended vacations, triple h becoming a mcmahon and hbk becoming the ? wrestler of all-time
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    to me, the attitude era was from when bret left the wwf tin wrestle mania X7
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think somebody put up a clip the Attitude Era ended when Vince came out & said something "it wont be no more of NWO & its a new era" or some shss like that............somebody find that clip
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe TS means the PG era
  • Dexter Morgan
    Dexter Morgan Members Posts: 40
    if you look at the matches made for wrestlemania so far they are all attitude are stars vs pg era stars, except for Bryan vs Sheamus. and HHH vs Undertaker = end of a era match
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this here was the end of the attitude era

stone-cold-vince-mcmahon.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't contract issuses preventing KoW from coming to the WWE ?

Also, seems like this theme is "end of an era", which means what?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Attitude era ended when Vince bought WCW.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u bout 10 yrs too late bruh
  • silverfoxx
    To clarify what i meant is by saying that all of the wrestlers who were aprt of the Attitude Era, this will be the end for them in the WWE. Im aware that the whole style of the Attitude era has been gone becuase ? is super soft now, but like i said, i meant the old wrestlers finally leaving simliar to what HHH is saying. A new era i meant is the end of PG or a continuation but with new titles, diffrent culture, and more edge.HHH is taking over, and WWE is about to set up a whole new criuserweight class and they are bringing the belt back. Also expect to see a diffrent look for the WWe title. Also the flock and introduction to new gimmicks and talents will happen. Trust me, things will change after WM28, Vince knows HHH knows how to please the crowd so he just signed an extension for him to run the company more. HHH is scouting and alot of FCW guys will be called up.
  • silverfoxx
    if you look at the matches made for wrestlemania so far they are all attitude are stars vs pg era stars, except for Bryan vs Sheamus. and HHH vs Undertaker = end of a era match

Thats what im saying. There trying to signal something, like some ? is about to change. They know the curent roster is garbage becuase WM28 needs the old stars to sell the PPV. Look for some ? to change dramatically, becuase Vince knows he cant rely on old stars, so look out for weird pushes, new stars, and new changes in culture to create a new SCSA or Rock. They in desperate mode after WM28 IMO. The only way Vince knows he can succeed is HHH, so HHH will play a bigger role behind closed doors.
  • silverfoxx
    edited March 2012
    VIBE wrote: »
    Aren't contract issuses preventing KoW from coming to the WWE ?

Also, seems like this theme is "end of an era", which means what?

KOW is now both signed. They are working as single wrestlers in FCW, but they both are killing ? over there right now. There is so much talent out there, its actually sad that they havent been called up yet. Dean Ambrose(Jon Moxley) is my favorite wrestler, that guy got next IMO. Theyare wating for the perfrect time to trigger the new wave which will be sooner then later. Hopefully, Colt Cabana finally get a shot with HHH running ? , dude is too talented to look past.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that network thing is going to end up getting scrapped for a joined venture with youtube...
  • silverfoxx
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Rock still gonna win that match against Cena tho.....

I know, which will result in a Cena heel flip out, or a Cena will win at all costs(heel turn) because he been emphazing how important this win is to his career.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    taker
    hhh
    kane
    henry
    rock

are all thats left (y2j & big show if u wanna count them)
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    I'll say a new era started back in 2002 because that's where Cena, Batista and Randy started. Before that back in 2001 was the invasion and the Attitude era started in 97 or 98.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, the talent has turned over. Orton, CM Punk, and Sheamus got it right now.
  • silverfoxx
    When i said the COMPLETE end of the attitude era, i meant the current stars and past stars that comes in to help the WWE ex. Foley, Taker, Jericho, Rock, Austin, HBK etc. Thats why there is so much emphasis on this year WM28. Also there is already prove by HHH that after WM28, there will be alot of talent being called from FCW which will debut future stars to carry on a new era in wrestling.
    Triple H went on to note that the territory may be relocated, or the TV tapings may be moved out of Tampa, and promised a major announcement about their developmental system after WrestleMania

link:http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0320/550845/triple-h/