Why do u.s ? keep getting moved to in london?

124»

Comments

• mrcolbert031
    mrcolbert031 Members Posts: 197
    edited July 2011
    y'all English dudes wouldn't survive a day up through here i know some zoes from Miami that will off your top coming round they hood talking tough as that dude tanna..... i don't take y'all Brits serious shawty y'all posed to be so tough but y'all started claiming blood after the dips recruited S.A.S. y'all ? is lames ill tell you this u come through these backwoods with that cockney ? i guarantee a ? feed your weak ass to the gators ? ? get right!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Instant. wrote: »
    yet he jacked young berg chain? You dumb ?

big up my t-town ?

But its Yung Berg aka the punching bag of the rap game so it dont mean ? you crumpet eatin yellow toothed Euro ? .
  • Instant.
    Instant. Members Posts: 371
    edited July 2011
    But its Yung Berg aka the punching bag of the rap game so it dont mean ? you crumpet eatin yellow toothed Euro ? .

If you're on this come buck me in Brixton ? untill then shut your fat moth you house ?
    y'all English dudes wouldn't survive a day up through here i know some zoes from Miami that will off your top coming round they hood talking tough as that dude tanna..... i don't take y'all Brits serious shawty y'all posed to be so tough but y'all started claiming blood after the dips recruited S.A.S. y'all ? is lames ill tell you this u come through these backwoods with that cockney ? i guarantee a ? feed your weak ass to the gators ? ? get right!

You ? ? ? dare you come to london as see if you dont get stabbed the ? up and for tanna his gang is full of certified gunmen even tho tanna is a boss he did make a schoolboy error and got stabbed the ? up last year, few months after that he got sent to prison for firearms so get your facts straight you ? . Guys on this forum are incredibly stupid ANYONE for ANY hood can get touched even if you are a boss
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    England and France would be West ? Land if it wasn't for United States. Pay homage, ? !
  • Instant.
    edited July 2011
    England and France would be West ? Land if it wasn't for United States. Pay homage, ? !

you u.s ? be sucking the whitemans ?
  • mrcolbert031
    mrcolbert031 Members Posts: 197
    edited July 2011
    If you're on this come buck me in Brixton ? untill then shut your fat moth you house ?

You ? ? ? dare you come to london as see if you dont get stabbed the ? up and for tanna his gang is full of certified gunmen even tho tanna is a boss he did make a schoolboy error and got stabbed the ? up last year, few months after that he got sent to prison for firearms so get your facts straight you ? . Guys on this forum are incredibly stupid ANYONE for ANY hood can get touched even if you are a boss

? quit it cause ? in London don't wanna see no parts of real ? out cali texas georgia ny philly no where fool i bet you wouldnt go to memphis talkin that weak ? them ms13s would your ass twisted bo... also boss ? hit the lockup and run ? not get jabbed up on some weak ? ...... plus what kinda boss gets ? up of hammers the bosses i know got dubs for keys off in these streets or ordering the gunwork ? low level runners lmao
  • psychobone
    psychobone Members Posts: 57
    edited July 2011
    If u took anyone thug and put them in a tough hood, they would get touched up. Look at how the US rappers run away from Angola, they r scared to spend even 1 night there but they go with a huge entourage. I think US hoods r harder though cause they r bigger, the level of education is pathetic, guns r easier to get and the government ? them over much more than in the UK
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    On some real ? though, how many ? are shot to death in the U.K. per year?

Can't be more than a handful.
  • Instant.
    edited July 2011
    ? quit it cause ? in London don't wanna see no parts of real ? out cali texas georgia ny philly no where fool i bet you wouldnt go to memphis talkin that weak ? them ms13s would your ass twisted bo... also boss ? hit the lockup and run ? not get jabbed up on some weak ? ...... plus what kinda boss gets ? up of hammers the bosses i know got dubs for keys off in these streets or ordering the gunwork ? low level runners lmao

This is how i know you are some ? ass cr@cker called dave anyone and i mean anyone can get caught slipping it doesn't matter if you are a boss or not but of course you haven't spend a day in your life in the streets putting in hard work. you're some obese fat white kid acting rough.
  • Instant.
    edited July 2011
    you ? hoes keeping saying uk is soft but when ? come over here they get run up on
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    On some real ? though, how many ? are shot to death in the U.K. per year?

Can't be more than a handful.
    Pretty much.
    The number of homicides per year committed with firearms has remained between a range of 49 and 97 in the 8 years to 2006. There were 2 fatal shootings of police officers in England and Wales in this period[...]In 2005/6 the police in England and Wales reported 50 gun homicides[...]In 2008 The Independent reported that there were 42 gun-related deaths in Great Britain...
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LMAO @ ? 's arguing over who's hood is filled with more dumb, want nothing out of life ass ? lol.. ? that if my hood\city is known for high crime etc I'm getting the ? out out as soon as possible.. I'd rather build up my accolades elsewhere.. And the two English guys here seem to be Jamaican in origin.. I wonder what the sentiment is of native England residents.. Just my 2cents, shillings or whatever the ? ..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Dakari wrote: »
    The end .
    lollerskates.gif

This always gets a laugh out of me right chea
  • Instant.
    edited August 2011
    Us ? suck my ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2012
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭

I've been in Brixton saturday at 3 am, full of white hipsters. in that mcdonalds was not even one black person except the cleaners...
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They feel safe because you dont have the right to bear arms over there.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/O to this trolling tho......never took no notice ov u before blud.....lmao
  • fiat_money
    Us ? suck my ?
    We need a "no ? " reaction.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be implying fiat has some feelings of some sort.