Who is buying all those ugly ass TJ Maxx looking True Religion jeans?

Options
2»

Comments

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I hate when ? is like "broke ? " cuz your not spending 200-300 on some damn jeans.

Let me say that again: Some damn jeans.

Thats a portion of rent and/or a car payment. ? outta here.
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited November 2011
    Options
    never owned a pair
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont like em. cost too much and look like children jeans.... I ? with american eagle jeans nice fades and patterns and affordable
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yall acting like the broke ? in the hood who care bout what the next man is wearing, cuz they cant afford it
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its alot of hate in here...some trues look cheap and are wack...some are nice. I have 2 pairs the first of which i bought in 2008. Im not defending trues but alot of u sound mad and cheap...lmao american eagle!!!
  • jianna
    jianna Members Posts: 6
    edited November 2011
    Options
    never own one. But maybe next time
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »
    its alot of hate in here...some trues look cheap and are wack...some are nice. I have 2 pairs the first of which i bought in 2008. Im not defending trues but alot of u sound mad and cheap...lmao american eagle!!!

See this that ? ? , those jeans are only popular (even though they've been around for damn near 10 years) because of the cost..they got garbage construction, and don't even have the best fabric.

7 for All Mankind > TRs
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »

whats funny bout american eagle... they got great fades and are affordable
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yall ? mus be talkin botu them trues in the swamp meet or somethin..
    cause yall ? trippin..

and iv been rockin trues for damn near 8 yrs now.. still got my first pair.. cant fit'em though. hahaha
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    $200 dollar jeans? ? out of here with that.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    levis ftw..............
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't spend over $50 for jeans. Can't see spending my money for a brand.
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    200 bucks!!! Shiiit, they only 50 if you buy the knockoffs lol. I dont even think you can tell the difference. I like trues by the way.
  • sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    yall acting like the broke ? in the hood who care bout what the next man is wearing, cuz they cant afford it

Realest ? In this thread!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    KingKemet wrote: »
    200 bucks!!! Shiiit, they only 50 if you buy the knockoffs lol. I dont even think you can tell the difference. I like trues by the way.

u really cant anymore.. smmfh
    u gotta make a ? flip is jeans to tell now.. and thats lame in itself..

#cryinshame
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ arguing over jeans/clothing when 90% of all clothes made in India or Bangledesh made with the same fabrics as any other brand..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    LOL @ arguing over jeans/clothing when 90% of all clothes made in India or Bangledesh made with the same fabrics as any other brand..

they all have the same cut as well??
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got about 5 jeans in rotation. Who even looks at jeans? As long as they're not down to your ankles, who even notices them? Is dudes really staring at another dudes butt to see if he rocking a certain brand of jeans? Ewwwwwwwwww......Sodomites be on the low every where.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • nujerz84
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

IF they wanted too they could sell the same True Religion jeans with the same designs, cut and material everything for $40 if he went to Asia... since they do it in the States he selling it for $300 man who runs True Relgion said it himself he just out to get that paper...
  • CapitalB
    Options

IF they wanted too they could sell the same True Religion jeans with the same designs, cut and material everything for $40 if he went to Asia... since they do it in the States he selling it for $300 man who runs True Relgion said it himself he just out to get that paper...

but i didnt ask u all that..
    and WHO AINT "just out to get that paper"??

my question was and STILL IS.. are all jeans made with the same cut?? do they all fit the same??
  • nujerz84
    Options

but i didnt ask u all that..
    and WHO AINT "just out to get that paper"??

my question was and STILL IS.. are all jeans made with the same cut?? do they all fit the same??

U asking about somthing that I didnt even bring up....depends on the style of jeans that you like and brand. Majorit of all jean brands run the same style some fit the same some dont. It still doesnt negate the fact that most clothing are not made in the states anymore and made in some 3rd world sweat shop in India thus arguing over clothing to be ? .