Happy 14th Birthday "Life After Death", does this album ever get old????

1234568»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? wanna talk about "Party and ? " being played on the set...Biggie got his whole style from pac.

realshit thats what pac was saying his whole style he jacked from him . listen to pac ? before
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    he rapped about life that he didt live . atleast pac ? was something that he had related to his or what was going on around his city . foh wit lad is classic album . yall ? styl on this ? ? . no doubt he had a crazy flow but this album is not classic .

it is a classic. ? bleed? notorious thugs? sky's the limit? missing you? ten ? commandments? somebody's got to die? my down fall? long kiss goodnight? you're nobody till somebody kills you? i love the doe? i got a story to tell? how is it not classic?
  • 6 and Gratiot
    6 and Gratiot Members Posts: 2
  • suzysmooth
    suzysmooth Members Posts: 1
    This album is timeless...forever BIGGIE LOVE!
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    he rapped about life that he didt live . atleast pac ? was something that he had related to his or what was going on around his city . foh wit lad is classic album . yall ? styl on this ? ? . no doubt he had a crazy flow but this album is not classic .

LOL, Life After Death's Classic Status isn't debateable man. The album is a timeless masterpiece and damn near everyone would agree among st Hip Hop Fans, Journalist, artist, etc. The album was the blueprint to so many LP's after it's release.
This discussion has been closed.