Back To Back!!

Options
FlyFreeCt
FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Well it looks like my Huskies are bout to go back to back, even with the loss of Kemba...Now, not only do we have Ryan Boatright and DeAndre Daniels coming in, the best big man in the nation Andre Drummond will be on the squad to smh...You add them three ? to Lamb (who will be one of the best players in the nation this year) Shabazz Napier, Roscoe Smith and Alex Oriakhi, that spells alot of ass whoopins for college basketball...Can't wait ti'll the season starts.....Who wanna stake a claim for their teams chances against us this year??????

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They would lose to Carolina by at least 15 points
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not happenin..
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah Carolina is loaded as well as Kentucky

Watch out for my blue devils too
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For one they aint gonna winning back to back. Besides that they just had a great run because we all know y'all weren't even one of the top teams IN THE BIG EAST. Can't take anything away from them though because wins are wins. Is drummond even going to be able to play with his grades and the fact that he won't be on scholarship?? Oh and don't forget that y'all always have a better recruiting class than Pitt but for the last few years we have been the better team. Plus we landed two very good big men as well and these two haven't left so we're good!

6a00d8341c630a53ef011570139a43970c-800wi
    ashton-gibbs.jpg

I do co-sign what you said about lamb though. The boy gonna be nasty this year. You a giants and huskies fan? More reasons for us to go at it n/h....
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For one they aint gonna winning back to back. Besides that they just had a great run because we all know y'all weren't even one of the top teams IN THE BIG EAST. Can't take anything away from them though because wins are wins. Is drummond even going to be able to play with his grades and the fact that he won't be on scholarship?? Oh and don't forget that y'all always have a better recruiting class than Pitt but for the last few years we have been the better team. Plus we landed two very good big men as well and these two haven't left so we're good!

6a00d8341c630a53ef011570139a43970c-800wi
    ashton-gibbs.jpg

I do co-sign what you said about lamb though. The boy gonna be nasty this year. You a giants and huskies fan? More reasons for us to go at it n/h....

Lol Giants & Huskies to the grave...But yea, ya'll stay chokin come tourney time, and I don't trust Ashton Gibbs as a leader smh...Our regular season was up & down last year, but after we won the maui at the beginning of the year I had a feeling it was gonna be a special season, ? just felt like we was bout to win it all last year....When we hit that rough patch towards the end of the season I can't front that doubt started to creep in, but after winning the Big East tourney the way we did, I knew we were bout to be National Champs....But back to Drummond..I heard something bout him saying he might just pay his own way into school or some ? like that, idk how that's gonna work out but as long as he gets to play im straight...I don't think ya'll ? wit us this year fam...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    they better win that NIT

nah they'll squeeze in but back to back was a thought that was all good a year ago
  • FlyFreeCt
    Options
    Nah we in the tourney..