Chuck D "Jay Z And Kanye West's Bases Are "Corrupt To Rap"

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    @UncleTom

Why aint you in Europe were you can shine shoes or Buckdance with the same awkwardness that got you teased out of school and caused you to hate yourself?

You aint a man you are a gutless, spineless white-? who ran to the IC to ask Black posters what you should have done when them Burly Mandingo brothers ? your girlfried right in front of your face.

Yeah I posted some reading materials for my brothers, and Im sure you can post the sex tape of your victimized ? that got manhandled by tham Black folks you hate so much

You will always be a white mans ni99er because you aint never been nowhere to experience culture outside of the white community that you are sheltered in....your little dorm room with the bunk and your white room mates? You their ? huh?

DAMN i even cringe when i read that ? , it burns slow my friend it burns slow...ETHER. H Rap i have a nice size library to PM a list of some books so i can go down the checklist to see if i am missing anything

I usually ignore the House-? but the He/She kept typing my screen-name as if she wanted my attention and the wrath that might come with it.

Bruh I love to build and add-on and I know you do too, so please feel free to share the library.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao this thread has been one drawn out war.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Garv* wrote: »
    I too would feel emasculated if i let my girlfriend get ? in front of my eyes, while doing nothing. I too would live my life through rappers if i was a failed lawyer turrnt US soldier, its sad sometimes when you see people who never amount to anything, and spend their time and the little money they have chasing flat ass white girls in a bid to get rich off her daddys riches.

You should feel emasculated by not being able to get a girl much less speak about someone's girl. Not that any of the nonsense you just typed is true or actually happened. lol at failed lawyer turned soldier, i'm not even in the military idiot and even if did fail out of law school it would more than you're ass would ever achieve in your government cheese ass life. I don't need to chase money, my parent's are educated and well off, plus ambition is something that's stressed in my household not "playing the victim".

HUSH HOE.

You should feel emaculated for letting your ? get ? in front of your raggedy ass you sucka.

You aint in the military but you a wannbee, you wish you could be a soldier so you could say "Yes Sir" every day like your parents taught your ? ass to do when in the presence of white folks that look down on you.

Fake ass lawyer, you a paralegal butler for the D.A. an undercover white-? railroading innocent Black folks in exchange for a pat on your oreo head.

Fake ass Eurocentric wannabee-white ? victim.....you a true VICTIM bruh....you and your ? got victimized

LOL you and your vivid ass imagination again. You seem to think that ? ? means anything to me and why is you're obsession is vivid about what happened (not that none of that happen).

LOL spent 4 years stationed in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina and Okinawa, Japan. I have no reason to lie or make up ? , i don't have a vivid ass imagination like you dude.

LOL at fake lawyer, i got my bachelors degree from the University of Central Floria and got my Jurus Doctorate from University of Miami. I haven't taken the bar yet, but i have no reason to lie about none of my ? little ? .

While you continue to spit your fake prison knowledge, i'm moving up the education and career ladder while you remain mad at the world. Grow the ? up ? and i hope you aren't procreating in the world, the last thing we need is another little ? who isn't getting a real education and spitting jail rhetoric.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    who the ? can "RATIONALLY" argue with this:

Chuck D:

"Alright, you have somebody who comes up in a local [scene], at least they should be heard on local radio. But corporate radio and corporations have dominated over that existence, wiping out that foundation [for fairness]. And therefore the little business can’t even start up right, unless it’s corrupt and just totally, violently opposed to what the community is evolved from. So you gotta be national to even make it locally, where you should be local to make it locally."

100% truth and to be honest i wish someone "relevant" said it so it can resonate
  • supersajinfo
    supersajinfo Members Posts: 461 ✭✭
    edited March 2012
    What this spiraled out of control quickly.Usmarin3 I have to disagree with you Keeping our culture rooted in our community is good.Panafricanism is great too.We shouldn't say this is detrimental because it won't allow us to get ahead .Im not trying to get ahead Im trying succeed and set an example for my community.that if you can't beat them join them is one of the major problems plaguing our community now.Chinese kids come here and learn how to be engineers,entrepreneur s,architects,teachers etc. and go back and reapply it in their country enriching their people,Indians too.We are the only people who say ? our homeland we got it good in America.Thats foolish talking .You don't have to Move back to Africa to enrich the black condition and mindset.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2012
    LOL at you fake ass Afrocentric ? , ya'll ain't about that cause. If you were you wouldn't be on you're Euro computers, using Euro cameras to make videos, reading books probably published by Euro publishers, while ya'll drinking Euro drinks from a Euro store. Ya'll ain't about that life of practicing what you preach, you just another pseudo black righteous fool who like to hear yourself talk.

You ? are limited as hell mentally and in your experiences. I can tell most of you fools have never been outside your hoods, traveled anywhere, or been in a diverse higher education setting.

PS techno/electronic music originated in Detroit, all the other forms of electronic music (Dubstep,Drum and Bass, Trip Hop,etc) derived from techno music. Any idiot who follow music should know this, smh at this fool trying to kick knowledge to me.

I always thought Kraftwerk (German based group who's been sampled in Hip Hop numerous times) originated techno music...

Bruh dont get caught up in this House-? and his tricknology.

We all know a Black man invented Rock music but how many Black folks listen to Death Metal??

This silly ? -? hates Black folk because some BIG Mandingo Buck-? biych-slapped him and ran his ? and he sat their bug-eyed like a cartoon-? while they took turns tearing that white ? to shreds.

ASK HIM....he cant lie about it because everybody in the GnS knows about it because he logged on crying about the ? asking what he should do.

White-? with his Eurocentric white-washed brain and ? -like tendancies...alot of them Island negroes are like this awkward outcast because they identify more to whites than they do African Americans.

Nah..I wasn't caught up..I was just letting him know techno music didn't start in Detroit, even though it came to prominence in the 80's the influence started with Kraftwerk in the 70's..

Hope for the socially awkward that one day....maybe one day they can call a Europeon BFF

A House-? cant tell me ? about this music, this ? is my Bread & Butter Im a studio-rat, I got crates and I know MUSIC which is why I feel qualified to say that WTT had 5 Europeon-music samples on it which in my opinion gave it a Europeon vibe.

Now some victimized ? mad at Black folks because a Black man emasculated/castrated him during a sex-crime is gonna go all off on some tangent when all i was trying to say was that the song "NIP" and the entire project was a little too Euro for the taste of the aveargae Black man from America who grew up on Soul, Reggae, Gospel, Blues, Jazz, Neo-Soul & R&B....

These spineless, victimized Eurocentric-Negroes worship JayZ's ? -draws because Jigga has earned more "white-approval" than any other rapper. They see JayZ as a glimpse of hope that one day they too can be universally accepted by whites and possibly...and possibly....and possibly.................and possibly at the top of the success ladder be A ? IN PARIS!!!!!!!!!

Jay-Z-hugs-Chris-Martin.jpg

• usmarin3
    LOL at you're travels, ? a buss route is not traveling the world.

HRAP, i'll take you seriously when you show me any of your nonsense had produced anything productive or successful in life beyond living in a shabby 1 bedroom apartment.

You're lame ass can't even stick to your original topic which is why you brought up the ? ? . I wish you well in life dude and hope you can finally move into a living situation without burglar bars, hope your pseudo jail knowledge get you somewhere in life.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like the rap olympics in here.
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    What this spiraled out of control quickly.Usmarin3 I have to disagree with you Keeping our culture rooted in our community is good.Panafricanism is great too.We shouldn't say this is detrimental because it won't allow us to get ahead .Im not trying to get ahead Im trying succeed and set an example for my community.that if you can't beat them join them is one of the major problems plaguing our community now.Chinese kids come here and learn how to be engineers,entrepreneur s,architects,teachers etc. and go back and reapply it in their country enriching their people,Indians too.We are the only people who say ? our homeland we got it good in America.Thats foolish talking .You don't have to Move back to Africa to enrich the black condition and mindset.

Word
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alright, alright, alright.......

#1 - Chuck D is MY CHILDHOOD HERO. I didn't look up to Michael Jordan, I looked up to Chuck D. Had every PE album, posters in my room, read his book in middle school like it was The Bible, ETC.

#2 - THAT SAID........i clearly remember Chuck D saying some bitter hater ? like "Kanye ain't nothin because he's just looping samples" in 2004, which is absolutely ? considering PE & The Bomb Squad's production style. Therefore, I take it as a given that Mista Chuck has some Kanye hate issues.

#3 - WTF? ? took "? in Paris" seriously? Seriously? ? was the designated "dumb club song" on Watch The Throne. Debating the (awful, btw) history of Europe because of THAT song is like having a big discussion about how the media distorts women's body self-image because of Big Sean's @$$ song IMHO. I clearly remember him defending MC Hammer and his dancing HARD in his book. I don't see how you can defend Hammer's career then turn around and criticize another dumb club song for being dumb. Chris Rock said it best "No one wants to hear Mos Def in the strip club".

#4 - "Somebody does an independent video, they can’t get it on Viacom networks, unless they deliver it with closed caption, high-definition" What the ? is he talking about? I know what he's *trying* to say, but no srsly, WTF is he actually talking about in that quote? Closed caption is done by the networks because the Gov't requires it. High definition is the standard now and your TV show is wack if it doesn't have it in 2012. That quote makes it sound like he sees Closed Captioning and HD as some unnecessary burden invented by white executives to suppress black tv shows or something. Wat.

#5 - "I know I’m privileged, but I’m just totally, totally against somebody showing off riches to the poor." Fat gold chains? Dapper Dan? Slick Rick? Paid in Full album cover? Again, I KNOW WHAT HE'S GETTING AT, but the way he words it here warrants a "? Please".
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Lol at the world around is changing you going to get left behin with racist mindset.

Tell that to the Chinese, ? outta here with that ? .
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Which one of you swashbuckling ? gave me a feeling reaction?
    On my word I'll get you're ? back.
    lol!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they being getting me too mayne, ol tap dancing knee slappin chicken george great great great grandson who burns the skin off their scalp just to have a conk that looks like Elvis Presly ass ? 's
  • waterproof
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    alright, alright, alright.......

#1 - Chuck D is MY CHILDHOOD HERO. I didn't look up to Michael Jordan, I looked up to Chuck D. Had every PE album, posters in my room, read his book in middle school like it was The Bible, ETC.

#2 - THAT SAID........i clearly remember Chuck D saying some bitter hater ? like "Kanye ain't nothin because he's just looping samples" in 2004, which is absolutely ? considering PE & The Bomb Squad's production style. Therefore, I take it as a given that Mista Chuck has some Kanye hate issues.

#3 - WTF? ? took "? in Paris" seriously? Seriously? ? was the designated "dumb club song" on Watch The Throne. Debating the (awful, btw) history of Europe because of THAT song is like having a big discussion about how the media distorts women's body self-image because of Big Sean's @$$ song IMHO. I clearly remember him defending MC Hammer and his dancing HARD in his book. I don't see how you can defend Hammer's career then turn around and criticize another dumb club song for being dumb. Chris Rock said it best "No one wants to hear Mos Def in the strip club".

#4 - "Somebody does an independent video, they can’t get it on Viacom networks, unless they deliver it with closed caption, high-definition" What the ? is he talking about? I know what he's *trying* to say, but no srsly, WTF is he actually talking about in that quote? Closed caption is done by the networks because the Gov't requires it. High definition is the standard now and your TV show is wack if it doesn't have it in 2012. That quote makes it sound like he sees Closed Captioning and HD as some unnecessary burden invented by white executives to suppress black tv shows or something. Wat.

#5 - "I know I’m privileged, but I’m just totally, totally against somebody showing off riches to the poor." Fat gold chains? Dapper Dan? Slick Rick? Paid in Full album cover? Again, I KNOW WHAT HE'S GETTING AT, but the way he words it here warrants a "? Please".

Bruh The Bomb Squad didn't loop productions they was the master of chopping up samples to creat a new song they will have 20 samples chopped up on one song and you wouldnt even hear it.

2) HAMMER IS A G, yeah the dancing for Chicken ? was suspect but Hammer is straight from the streets of Oakland and is no punk, he gets mad love in the bay from Preachers, Muslims, Pimps, hookers, Teachers, Killers, Gangsters, Business Man, Polticians, emcee's, activist ect.... Hammer running with Flex Mitchell and Hammer feed a whole lot of people out of oakland.
  • usmarin3

That issue of cultural is not as simple as you make it out to be, being black doesn't mean we share the same beliefs or cultural norms. Anyone who has ever been around African blacks, Caribbean blacks, European and African Americans would no this. We all don't share the same beliefs and damn sure don't have the same cultural norms. No one is saying anything about you can't beat them join them, it's about i'm not gonna use slavery or being black as an excuse for not advancing. Why do you think most Carribean,African,etc blacks come here and advance more than African Americans.

Save all that we are the world nonsense, there is clearly a difference between blacks around the world and African Americans. Most Africans can't even stand African Americans
  • H-Rap 180
    This is a RAP forum not a ? forum and I see that somebody got confused along the way.

That Eurocentric House-? aint been nowhere outside his shanty that he shares with his white room-mates. they pour milk on his head when he gets out of line and smack him across the face with socks....

His only escape from the flash-backs of th Sex-Crime is JayZ's music because it gives him the hope that one day he can be accepted by the white folks who he worships and adores.

• usmarin3
    SMH at the hypocrites

anthrax-public-enemy.jpg
  • supersajinfo

That issue of cultural is not as simple as you make it out to be, being black doesn't mean we share the same beliefs or cultural norms. Anyone who has ever been around African blacks, Caribbean blacks, European and African Americans would no this. We all don't share the same beliefs and damn sure don't have the same cultural norms. No one is saying anything about you can't beat them join them, it's about i'm not gonna use slavery or being black as an excuse for not advancing. Why do you think most Carribean,African,etc blacks come here and advance more than African Americans.

Save all that we are the world nonsense, there is clearly a difference between blacks around the world and African Americans. Most Africans can't even stand African Americans
    I'd rather come together than emphasize on our differences we all share a common history and race .You all don't bring up your differences when you jam our music go to our clubs and attend hbcus and use our scholarships so please quit acting like you all are so different and can't stand us.When you all benefit from the struggles and hardships we endured to be here.
  • waterproof
    SMH at the hypocrites

anthrax-public-enemy.jpg

what's so hypocritcal about that pitcure,
  • usmarin3
    SMH at the hypocrites

anthrax-public-enemy.jpg

I was talking to SANDWICHRAP or whatever his name is. He acts as if these ? who kick that nonsense he is peddling ain't do the same ? that Kanye and Jay does by reaching out to other cultures or genre. Why is it being Eurocentric when when Ye and Jay does it but when PE, Run DMC, Slick Rick,etc does it no one has issues with it?

• usmarin3

I'd rather come together than emphasize on our differences we all share a common history and race .You all don't bring up your differences when you jam our music go to our clubs and attend hbcus and use our scholarships so please quit acting like you all are so different and can't stand us.When you all benefit from the struggles and hardships we endured to be here.

LOL Jamaican danchall music birthed hiphop for one thing and also many of the dances in hiphop, not to mention Africa gave birth all music. You can dead that our music, club, etc nonsense! Most African/Caribbean blacks don't even ? at HBCU's, we attend major universities. You prove how ignorant your are, first you ain't struggled for ? ? your anscestors did. Caribbean blacks also went through ? slavery and endured the same ? as American blacks, we picked sugar cane and yall picked cotton. LOL at benefit like your ass has done anything for me.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    I agree with part of UsMarine's post and part of H Rap.

I agree that the fact is that a lot of black folk need to travel the world and leave the block behind. You want to see Jay go back wearing baggy clothes and timbs in the cold winter in front of a project building? listen to his old ? ! I been to The Caibbean and Europe before. A lot of non-white folks in those "white" countries, especially the younger generation.

I agree that a lot of black folks think that they only real success is European centric. If you were bombarded with images from other black people that the only way that you are "black" or "real" is if you stay broke and do the same ? ? as everyone else. They run to the Euro ? cause black folk got so caught up with the struggle that they forgot to build things in triumph. Success is proving society wrong and expanding your limited horizons and overcoming struggle as well as not forgetting the story of yo people.
  • H-Rap 180
    SMH at the hypocrites

anthrax-public-enemy.jpg

The House-? Sex-Crime-Victim is grasping for straws...even tho PE has ties with Anthrax/Fox news/Flav-Chicken & the Def Jam experiment known as 'Young Black Teenagers" they never dedicated an entire album too Europeons.

Man I got that book list and you got yours so lets build and not let this Buck-dancing Boot-licking Kneegrow go unpunished.
  • supersajinfo
    When slick rick and run dmc did it they were uniquely hip hop many songs in Witt weren't very hip hop they are pretty much dub and techno.Im not saying they are sell outs,hypocrites but I will say they are muddling the boundaries too appeal to European fans and European taste. Instead of bringing hip hop to Europeans ( well aware that they aren't introducing it to to them) they are bringing European music,taste,imagery to hip hop and pass it off as higher end and better to an extent.They aren't being ambassadors of hip hop they are being ambassadors of European culture.
  • usmarin3
    See dude, you are reaching the level of hyperbole now and lol at you still can't stick to the real topic, which lets me know you're not intelligent enough to have a real argument.

How is a song like Murder to Excellence, That's my ? , No church in the wild, Who gone stop me,etc dedicated to Europeans. You clearly aren't listening to the lyrics, "racks on racks on racks, who in that just BLACKS ON BLACKS ON BLACKS"

Then again, people like ya'll live off exaggerations and pandering to weak minded people with your pseudo pride ? . Same ? how hate groups operate, you work on extreme thinking and recruit people from the fringe.
  • usmarin3
    When slick rick and run dmc did it they were uniquely hip hop many songs in Witt weren't very hip hop they are pretty much dub and techno.Im not saying they are sell outs,hypocrites but I will say they are muddling the boundaries too appeal to European fans and European taste. Instead of bringing hip hop to Europeans ( well aware that they aren't introducing it to to them) they are bringing European music,taste,imagery to hip hop and pass it off as higher end and better to an extent.They aren't being ambassadors of hip hop they are being ambassadors of European culture.

So what makes using rock loops more hiphop than using dub step and techno? I'll wait!

Plus who are you to say what is hiphop and what the music should be limited to, is the music suppose to stay stagnant and limited to soul samples. Afrika Bambaata been ? with since the late 70's and early 80s, you saying he ain't hiphop.
This discussion has been closed.