The Walking Dead - Season 2 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I got ? at Carl just for being outside the house again

Aint nobody watching that lil ? ?
    Word. He's like the Walt jr from BB or Dexter's son. Nobody gives a ? about those kids
  • Matt-
    Options
    So anyone who dies? Regardless of how they die? Or just anyone who dies by ways other than stabbing, shooting,etc to the brain
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    So anyone who dies? Regardless of how they die? Or just anyone who dies by ways other than stabbing, shooting,etc to the brain
    stoneface wrote: »
    You only come back without being bit if your brain is intact. Even a severed head will come back to life, long as theres no brain damaging head trauma.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and the farm is going to be over run!!!! yes!!!!!

so now its just rick, darryl, and t dogg

hershel will prolly get murked on some ? ? next week

His daughter could get it something serious, Glenn ain't hitting that right lol

I see Rick had to gone and take out Shane, that ? was a beast, but he was gone from a mental standpoint. That ? been trippin' since he set up Otis to get killed when they were running from those zombies with that medicine for Carl.

Lol @ Shane getting got TWICE, by the father.....then by the son when he turned..

? looks like it's gonna get even more live next week with all of those zombies by the farm...

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    in the preview it looked like they were coming out the ground in the woods, like waking up or something

Yeah, i didnt catch that, myself, but you know those ? can be misleading.

• Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rule of thumb:

"If the brain's intact, they WILL come back!"
  • Matt-
    Options
    And ? !! Can the black man get a few lines before he gets murked? Dude is just an extra
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was bout to give up on this series bout half way thru this ep. until darrell noticed dude died from a broken neck not a bite from walker. but still became a walker....

the final battle tween Rick n Shane was cool. even better when you could see Shane's brain getting all ? up. evil thoughts n ? . THEN Carl finally grew some ? ....

I knew season 2 was gonna end with walkers over running the farm. bout time!
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Options
    T Dogg continues his streak of being the wackest character on the show. SMH @ his shining moment on this episode being him saying "oh if you don't take the bed, I'll take the bed". SMH @ him being left to tend to the women and children while the real men on this show got out to handle business.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can Y'all Shut The ? Up With "well in the comics they did..."
    Put A Spoiler Or Some Some ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T Dogg continues his streak of being the wackest character on the show. SMH @ his shining moment on this episode being him saying "oh if you don't take the bed, I'll take the bed". SMH @ him being left to tend to the women and children while the real men on this show got out to handle business.

lol @ that ? getting 1 line
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

Doesn't follow the comic to a T. Read the thread, NOTHING is spoiled. Cats here respectfully use the "spoiler" button.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I pictured Milhouse's dad saying this ? and it has me near tears lmao
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Options

I spoke of nothing that hasn't already occurred in the show someway or another.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was okay I guess.
  • No Competition
    No Competition Members Posts: 236 ✭✭
    Options
    was that the finale ? ..if so that ? was terrible

tell me how the ? they go a FULL season without anything happening?

The only noteable things that happened was Dale/Shane dying, killing the walkers in the barn, Lori getting pregnant, and my ? Glen smashing that girl....And most of that happened towards the end.

Sophia = waste of time, Prisoner = waste of time, Hershel + Rick conflict = corny and unrealistic even for a fake show
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "was that the finale", do you dumb ? fully watch the show and "scenes from next weeks show"? Damn...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again, anybody wanna question Rick's trillness, go ask Shane. Wow!!! So now, ANYBODY can come back to life after dying? Damn!

@ CARL! Lil bad azzz ? ! I mean DAMN! This lil ? aggravates the hell outta me. Always gettin into bs! Ok I can't front, that was a good shot. Lil ? need to sit his azzz somewhere. Lmao @ Rick and Carl taking a stroll in the field, and noticing a hoard of zombies bout to run up on them.

That ? T-Dawg was productive y'all!! Smh @ him being told to watch the women. Dag Glen got more heart than T-Dawg??
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lori got that whip a ? ? , she turned my fav character into a ? ass ? and got him killed. rick is officially trill, he needs intro music when he enters a scene from now on.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Season 2 could have really been about 7 episodes. So much filler.

hell, this current episode should really have been 20 minutes.

They are milking the hell out of this show.

Im not as interested as i used to be, but its still a descent show. could have been so much better though.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kid who plays Carl can't act for ? . I know they might just get ready to ? him next season instead of Lori. They need to get one of those AGOT kids on this show since they at least know how to act.
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Learned a lot off of last night's episode...smh
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    I missed wut shane did to the prisoner.

And how the hell did he turn with no bites?

At first they thought it was the bites that turn people, but the truth is anyone who dies gets turned.

All the bites do is ? them due to bacterial infection.

R.I.P

since when?

Just like the comics when Tyrese daughter and her boyfriend died and turned without being bit.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lori didnt bring the past up, shane wouldnt have tried to ? rick

word, its like Lori realised there might actually be some peace between them and thought "nah lemme ? some ? up"
    ? always about the drama man SMH

-and damn, that forest looked mighty empty this whole season and all of a sudden its PACKED full of walkers

on a positive note...

- good looks on T-DOGG getting some dialogue
    - Shane man....im dissapointed, you was the man till you let Lori get in your head...nice plot twist though, really wernt expecting it.....also for a former police officer shane is pretty bad at creating cover stories
    - ? Lori and Carl
    - Darryl is the true G, and the smartest
    - remember at the start the writers were explaining that in this world they never heard of zombies before which was cool, but i didnt realise death alone turns you into a walker, thats such a cool concept.
    - that stomping scene was understandable, letting out some anger....but that over effeminate scene with glen and andrea by the symbolic RV was ? as hell...for both glen and andrea
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's my preview for next week? Drop it.

A lot of characters are getting offed next week. *rubs hands*