Oh Thats Just My ?

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Powder Room
In 2012 how do women feel about the word ? ? Does anybody actually consider this a real insult anymore. How many fights you been in lately cause somebody called you a ? ? Would you look down on a dude who uses the word ? to refer to women?

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    SOME CHICKS ACTUALLY FIND IT A TURN ON THAT THEIR SO CALLED "MAN" REFERS TO THEM AS THEIR ? ....

PERSONALLY, I DONT CALL WOMEN ?
    So you dont do when your taking to your boys or in general???
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't use that word when referring to my black queens...
  • Pocahontas.
    Pocahontas. Members Posts: 133
    Options
    In 2012 how do women feel about the word ? ? Does anybody actually consider this a real insult anymore. How many fights you been in lately cause somebody called you a ? ? Would you look down on a dude who uses the word ? to refer to women?

I don't really care for it.
    I don't think it's always meant to be an insult, it just depends on how it's used. Either way it's still ignorant.
    I've never gotten in a fight over being called a ? .
    I wouldn't look down on a dude that uses it, I would assume that he's ignorant or he doesn't have any respect for women.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think it's always meant to be an insult, it just depends on how it's used. Either way it's still ignorant.
    I wouldn't look down on a dude that uses it, I would assume that he's ignorant or he doesn't have any respect for women.

that u in the avitar ?

• Pocahontas.
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    that u in the avitar ?

No, it's Jhene Aiko.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who are u, drop a pic with your S/N and the current date time .....
  • Pocahontas.
    Options

Not gonna happen.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not gonna happen.

are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif
  • sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options

What if he's using it in a positive way? Where I'm from we say things like that's a sexy lil ? or that ? is bad. Both uses pose no disrespect.
  • Pocahontas.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What if he's using it in a positive way? Where I'm from we say things like that's a sexy lil ? or that ? is bad. Both uses pose no disrespect.

That's why I said it's not always meant to be an insult.

• sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options

That's why I said it's not always meant to be an insult.
    You also said you would assume he is ignorant or doesn't respect women but used in that context I don't see the harm in the use of the word.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate calling women ? , but the ? love it.
  • Pocahontas.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You also said you would assume he is ignorant or doesn't respect women but used in that context I don't see the harm in the use of the word.

It's always ignorant but it isn't always meant to be disrespectful.

• Will Munny
    Options
    LOL, I get a wack reaction for keeping it real? Okay, ? , I'll lie next time.

lmao, looking at your profile getting a wack reaction shouldn't be anything new to you.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    LOL, I get a wack reaction for keeping it real? Okay, ? , I'll lie next time.

lmao, looking at your profile getting a wack reaction shouldn't be anything new to you.

Zero, please. I know what you look like. It's not like your ass can talk about anybody else's looks.

You're a joke who's trying to get attention by speaking to me. Be gone.

aww thats so mean, I meant I looked at your profile and saw you had a ton of wack reactions. I wasn't at all refrencing your physical looks at all. You really tried hard to make me feel bad there too. Good try though.

But if I was going to refrence your physical looks... well... "wack" would be a bit of an understatement.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    lmao, delusions of grandeur.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depends on the context...i be like "my ? ..." all the time and she be right there, but she know what im saying....we play like that from time to time too....but yeah its totally different if you arguing or talking to somebody that dont like it tho...
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is a double standard. A women can call another women a ? but a dude cant. I understand it why cant other people.