cena and rock do have REAL life beef................

TheBoyRo
TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
and vince LOVES it!!!!!

Multiple sources have confirmed to the Pro Wrestling Torch that there is legitimate tension between Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and John Cena, which reflects in their war of words. Furthermore, Vince McMahon is doing nothing to stop it as he and those in upper management love it.

As in the past, McMahon enjoys seeing top stars challenge other. He feels the audience will sense real friction between two wrestlers, thus furthering interest in the match he's trying to sell. In the case of Johnson and Cena, the top circle like that fans are sensing their friction and believing that they may legitimately come to blows at WrestleMania XXVIII.

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Vince only cares about $
  • dneez0228
    dneez0228 Members Posts: 29
    Vince is seeing Shawn/Bret 2012 with these two. The real tension has been obvious
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's obvious to any one watching, I just hope a screw job doesn't take place
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its funny because cena started the whole thing. ? , rock showed him some love at the hall of fame when he inducted his father and grandfather.
  • Dat1Dude7
    Dat1Dude7 Members Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    but what is the root of this beef ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »

from what i understand, cena was poppin off @ the mouth about rock at a house show. something about how the rock left wee for hollywood. felt like he turned his back on the wwe and the fans. how cena has been right there for the fans. blah blah blah. so rock responded back by trashing cena. i believe that's about it.

confirm or deny.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »

from what i understand, cena was poppin off @ the mouth about rock at a house show. something about how the rock left wee for hollywood. felt like he turned his back on the wwe and the fans. how cena has been right there for the fans. blah blah blah. so rock responded back by trashing cena. i believe that's about it.

confirm or deny.

Deny....but its somewhat accurate only it wasnt a house show it was a Newspaper Interview in the UK where he ? on Rock.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »

confirm or deny.

Deny....but its somewhat accurate only it wasnt a house show it was a Newspaper Interview in the UK where he ? on Rock.

Yeah, wasn't it about movies? They had asked Cena something like, "are you going to do movies like the rock and leave.." then he goes on to say Rock was a sell-out, not there for his fans, left his fans for more money etc type ? ... Rock responds that he's always in the WWE, always will be blah blah it's in his blood type ? and then we had a feud.
  • peagle05
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6tOUExbLh8&feature=player_embedded

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    WE NEED TO SEE SOME ONE LEAVE WITH A BLACK EYE
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

confirm or deny.

but didn't he also pop off at a house show as well? b/c i remember watchin the vid. either way, cena should've just ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    source of beef: cena was hating
  • peagle05

confirm or deny.

but didn't he also pop off at a house show as well? b/c i remember watchin the vid. either way, cena should've just ? .
    yeah but that was after it started, the rock released a video responding to that.
    source of beef: cena was hating

pretty much
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    And this gives me reason to believe that The Rock would NOT let Cena win over him at WM in Miami. How could he?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah cena would always send shots at rock for leaving wwf in first place guess rock had enough u can tell he hate cena tho always cussin at him lol ....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Vince will have Cena win. Cena is his money maker and current top dawg, The Rock will go about his business on Hollywood.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can sense the hate that rock has for cent but cena is ruining it always smiling and ?
  • peagle05
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6jwULsbMukg

JR speaking that truth