The Official Drake vs. Common Thread

Options

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yo son,nobody listens to that guy outside the internet.
    you would think people are still using free aol cd's and ? in 2012
  • LukasDikes
    LukasDikes Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    by this time next week this ? will be totally dead
  • almzbyeodj
    almzbyeodj Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Èñïîëüçîâàíèå òîêìî ËÓ×ØÈÅ ñòðàòåãèè SEO

Ñèðå÷ü ïðåçèäåíò, CMO, èíà÷å Êðàéíèé ïðàâèòåëü, Âû îòâå÷àåòå çà ïðèìàíêà èíèöèàòèâû îíëàéí ìàðêåòèíãà. Ñåãîäíÿ, áîëåå ÷åì êîãäà-ëèáî, Âû çàñëóæèâàåòå òðåáîâàòåëüíîãî ïðîôåññèîíàëèçìà, äóìàë, êîòîðûé ëèäåðñòâî, äåòàëèçèðîâàííûé ñîïîñòàâèòåëüíûé àíàëèç/ñîîáùåíèå, è ñòðîãàÿ ýôôåêòèâíîñòü ðàíæèðîâàíèÿ ïîèñêîâîé îïòèìèçàöèè, ýôôåêòèâíîñòü çàñòàâèëè áîëüøå äâèæåíèÿ, æàëîâàíüå ïðîäâèãàòü Âàñ ïîîäàëü âíå Âàøåãî ñîðåâíîâàíèÿ, è äåëàòü Âàø áðåíä âûäàþùèìñÿ îíëàéí.
    Ãðîìàäà ôèðì èñïûòûâàþò íåäîñòàòîê â ðåàëüíîì ïîíèìàíèè òîãî, âðîäå îáñëóæèòü òðåáîâàòåëüíóþ ðàáîòó, ñêîëüêî ñðåäíåãî óðîâíÿ ê òðåáîâàíèþ êëèåíòà ïðåäïðèÿòèÿ - è èìåþò ðåñóðñû è äàííûå, äëÿ áîìîíä òî, êîòîðûé ýòî áåðåò, äëÿ çàãðàæäàòü êàìïàíèè äîñòèãíóòü óðîâíÿ æèçíåñïîñîáíîãî ïðåâîñõîäñòâà. Íàøè ýêñïåðòû, êîòîðûå îáíîâèëè ñ Îáúÿâëåíèåì Ïîèñêîâîé ñèñòåìû Optimization™, Òåìàòè÷åñêèé Optimization™, è Ñëîæíûå Ïðè÷èíà SEO Processing™, äàþò Âàì ìîãóùåñòâî è ýôôåêòèâíîñòü, ÷òîáû äîñòèãíóòü Âàøèõ äåëîâûõ öåëåé.
    Ïîèñêîâàÿ îïòèìèçàöèÿ ñàéò - Âàø ëó÷øèé ñîïåðíèê ÷òîáû Âàøåãî SME èëè êðóïíîé îðãàíèçàöèè
    ðîäèëñÿ ñ àçáó÷íûé ïðåäïîñûëêîé, êîòîðûé íàøè ýêñïåðòû 85-ëåòíèé îáúåäèíåííûé ïîñëóæíîé ïðîãðàììà ïîèñêîâîé îïòèìèçàöèè ïðîäâèæåíèÿ óñïåøíûõ êàìïàíèé ðàäè SME ê êîìïàíèÿì óðîâíÿ ïðåäïðèÿòèÿ ÿâëÿþòñÿ çíà÷àùèìè êîìó-òî ñëîâíî Âû. Èìåííî ñëåäîâàòåëüíî íàøè ïðèäèð÷èâî íàñòðîåííûå ïðîãðàììû ðàçðàáîòàíû ðàäè Âàñ ñî ñïðîåêòèðîâàííûìè ñèñòåìàìè, èííîâàöèîííûìè óïðàâëÿåìûìè äàííûìè òåõíîëîãèÿìè, è íåêîòîðûå èç ñàìûõ áëåñòÿùèõ óìîâ â ïðîìûøëåííîñòè, íåâîçìîæíîé íàéòè â äðóãîì ìåñòå – äëÿ äàòü Âàì äóøåâíîå òèøèíà, äëÿ ñâåò, ÷òî Âû åäâà íàøëè êîìïàíèþ ïîèñêîâîé îïòèìèçàöèè è ïàðòíåðà, íà êîòîðîãî Âû ìîæåòå áåññïîðíî ïîëîæèòüñÿ äëÿ äîëãîãî ñðîêà.
    Âû íå äîëæíû Ïîæåðòâîâàòü ñàéò Âçãëÿäîì Ñâîåãî Áðåíäà, è ×óâñòâîì!
    Ìû ïîëàãàåì, ÷òî áîëüøàÿ ïîèñêîâàÿ îïòèìèçàöèÿ íå ïîâðåæäàåò âèçóàëüíîå îáðàùåíèå áðåíäà è ýìîöèîíàëüíîå ïðåäñòàâëåíèå. Âû óïîðíî òðóäèëèñü, äàáû ïîìåñòèòü Âàø áðåíä çàêîíîìåðíûé õîä âèçóàëüíî — òàêèì îáðàçîì, ýòî âàæíî äëÿ íå, ëîæíî ïîëàãàþò, ñêîëüêî Âû äîëæíû îñòàâèòü â Âàø ïðåäûäóùèé íåêîãäà è èíâåñòèöèè, äëÿ îâëàäåâàòü ìåñòî. Ïîèñêîâàÿ îïòèìèçàöèÿ ðàçâèëà óíèêàëüíûå òåõíîëîãèè è ñèñòåìû, ñàéò äàáû îáåñïå÷èâàòü, ÷òî Âû ìîæåòå èçáåæàòü ðàñòåðèâàòü âèçóàëüíûå ïðîåêòèðîâàíèÿ, êîòîðûå äåëàþò Âàø áðåíä îñîáåííûì, è â òî æå ñàìîå âðåìÿ ïîçâîëÿþò Âàì îêêóïèðîâàòü ãóáåðíèÿ ÷ðåçâû÷àéíî äëÿ êëþ÷åâûõ ôðàç, êîòîðûå îçíà÷àþò ðåàëüíûé äîõîä.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dont know why ? are discussing the origins of the beef as if it matters... if its over a woman or what not.. ? have fought.. and killed over the same dumb ? .. aint nada worse than coming to blows.. or cappin someone for a woman.. This.. is Hiphop.. the beef is on.. doesnt matter why.. people have beefed for even dumber reason in and outside the arena of hiphop.. ? dont take that ? to task do they.. the beef is on .let it cook
  • Kaiokanex3
    Kaiokanex3 Members Posts: 25
    edited January 2012
    Options

cash money's not the kind of label to make diss records..
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I find it funny that nobody was really on Commons new ? till he mentioned Drake

Now everybody is Commons biggest fan. I ? with both. I obviously got more of Commons music on vinyl and digitally but I cant say his record to Drake was good. It was average at best. Drake had a better flow on that beat and imo better lyrics.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dream.
    Believe.
    Take Care.

damn lol..............
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This is what the reason has came to?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

.......................[/QUOTE]

hilarious....
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dream.
    Believe.
    Take Care.

damn lol..............

u check out that tape yet?
  • Kame
    edited January 2012
    Options
    u check out that tape yet?

yeah I gave it a listen.. I was ? with a couple of tracks actually... imma give it a couple more spins though
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yeah I gave it a listen.. I was ? with a couple of tracks actually... imma give it a couple more spins though

if i die tomorrow is my favorite track on that one
  • Kame
    edited January 2012
    Options
    if i die tomorrow is my favorite track on that one

yeah I was ? with that one, 6 minutes of death, and world takeover. Three sides to a story is a pretty good storytelling track too
    what's up with the mastering though?... bugged me the whole tape
    I think if it was mastered better id enjoy it even more
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    g1326402655494510401.jpg
    Lmfao, drake lost
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yeah I was ? with that one, 6 minutes of death, and world takeover. Three sides to a story is a pretty good storytelling track too

lol yeah i guess you gotta do what you gotta do when you are doing it on your own without a lot of money behind you....it gets better as he goes on....mood muzik 3 and 4.5 sound better....im tellin you you gonna be a fan after you check all his ? out.....at the very least you will find a couple songs you like
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    or you will be a fan of killa bh lol
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i cant believe this thread went 1300 posts. lmao ? getting desperate for beef...
  • Kame
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol yeah i guess you gotta do what you gotta do when you are doing it on your own without a lot of money behind you....it gets better as he goes on....mood muzik 3 and 4.5 sound better....im tellin you you gonna be a fan after you check all his ? out.....at the very least you will find a couple songs you like

yeah I guess Im used to all these tapes being well mastered nowadays
    but like I said tape is pretty good.. ill check out the others when im bored with this one for sure
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    photo41.jpg

So wrong...........LMAO!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    photo41.jpg

So wrong...........LMAO!

oh.......wow.

LMFAO
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

damn, you listening to Mood Musik and them post-2005 Budden epic masterpiece songs for the first time? I envy you, like someone watching The Wire or Breaking Bad for the first time lol

there's a reason Budden was like ? in The Reason from 05 to 07......
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    20 Common vs. Drake Diss Songs We Are Waiting For.

Drake_Common.gif

It’s been a sad past few days in hip-hop. Sad because it’s come to light that two of the most civilized gentlemen in rap – Common and Drake – have beef. Oh, lordy – why, rap – WHY?!? Apparently, after catching wind of Common calling out unnamed softees on his song “Sweet” (off his just released The Dreamer, The Believer), Drake – sensitive fella that he is – took offense. His producer, Noah “40″ Shebib, tweeted a few salty rebuttals (because tweeting salty rebuttals is almost like doing a driveby in rap circa 2011), and now luxury hotel spas ain’t safe no more. True to the tony public personae of those involved, some reports have chalked up this whole thing to a love triangle involving a certain four-time Wimbledon champion. But if a Lonnie vs. Aubrey conflict is to truly transcend civility and become a rap spat worth a damn there’s gotta be diss records. Here are the imagined song titles of a few we’d like to see.

PEEP 20 COMMON VS. DRAKE DISS SONGS WE’RE WAITING FOR… AFTER THE JUMP…

1. “Sweaters Ain’t ? ”

2. “Hairlines”

3. “No Emo”

4. “Over My Insulted Body”

5. “Touchy Feely N*gga”

6. “Super Ugly (But Beautiful On the Inside)”

7. “Canadian H.A.M.”

8. “The Makeover”

9. “Degrassi Knoll”

10. “? Wit’ Aubrey Day (And Everybody’s Celebratin’)”

11. “N*ggas In Serena (Serena’s Room)”

12. “Tissues”

13. “I Used To ? H.E.R.”

14. “No Vagisil”

15. “The Electric Circus Experience Shower”

16. “Pop’s Rap 4… The Scolding”

17. “One Day It’ll All Make Scents (Lavender Mist)”

18. “Manicured Nail In the Coffin”

19. “We See The ? In Each Other”

20. “You Say Aubrey, I Say Lonnie, Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off”

same guy who made the video lol

*dead....lol pretty much like I thought, outside The Reason most people are saying both Drake and Common are off for this ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    *dead....lol pretty much like I thought, outside The Reason most people are saying both Drake and Common are off for this ?

Not really. Where I'm from dudes is saying, Drake needs to leave all the real lyricists (referring to Common and Ludacris) alone. No one is siding with Drake except the occasional ? ass ignorant dude. You know the dude still in high school who thinks Drake has more money than Common lol, and JayZ has as much money as Bill Gates and them lmao.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options