Post Your Whip. (PIX Inside)

12345679»

Comments

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    That 135 stuff is crazy.. I had a BMW 530 with an inline 6 that I consitently took took to about 140.. The car was smooth at that speed too none of that shaking business..

My main issue that i outlined earlier is that.. America can engineer far better cars.. But in the interest of making money.. They are cutting corners and putting a BS product on the market.. The modern day consumer has a world of info at its fingertips.. American car makes need to do better.. Plain and simple..

And what I am saying is not to say that Foriegn cars dont have issues.. My Range Rover for all intents and purposes was a ? .. I used to drive around on pins and needles cuz I didnt know when something would break.. But ? man.. That car was nice as hell when it was working.. LoL..

I agree, just saying all companies taking cuts somewhere. I can even tell you that your car is built better than the Vette, but the Vette will decimate it. Thats not a knock on either car cause they both have their plus and minuses. I'd take either of them, I'm more into performance so of course I'd lean more towards the Vette.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I'm not about to argue modifying a ? v6 mustang. Here, start you a thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/ I'm 2kblackgt on there, I'll just sit back and watch you get laughed off the board.

lol only idiots and people who have no clue mod V6 mustangs...
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    major pain wrote: »

****Shots Fired****
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    major pain wrote: »

I actually agree with this but that doesn't mean its not a known fact.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Agreed.. I wouldnt even challenge a corvette unless I was in an M6...

But for a cars with the heritage such as corvette and mustang. There is no reason why they arent built like like tanks.. Like the Porsche 911 is.. N honestly its wack.. Cuz I know the engineers of America can do better but the corporate backing isnt there.. ? Chris Bangle designed some of the best selling BMW's ever.. People try to ? on his designs.. But man that guy change the game.. He is an American..

I loved the Bangle butts...
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my bros from the car club....almost copped a charger cause of this foo
    ay0v10.jpg
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bored.......my vic

2nv466d.jpg

i work this boy like a taxi cab smh.....kinda want to paint it but i would rather do the inside first....