The lost gospels -Why where they left out????

TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
Why do yall think constantine banned these gospels from the bible? what picture did they paint of christianity? the gospel of thomas, peter, etc....

Comments

• rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited March 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Why do yall think constantine banned these gospels from the bible? what picture did they paint of christianity? the gospel of thomas, peter, etc....

Y DON'T U ASK THE CHURCH, and tell us the answer, INSTEAD OF asking UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ON AHH.com, who just az much az u "DON'T KNOW" Y they were left out!!
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    They contradicted the bible even more then it already contradicts itself. I know two lost gospels speak of Mary being Jesus' wife and not the ? magically turned ? the "correct" scrolls claimed. As a matter of fact what made me basically stop being a christian and take more of a prove it to me if you think its real approach was reading and watchin a documentary on lost gospels.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    rapluva wrote: »
    Y DON'T U ASK THE CHURCH, and tell us the answer, INSTEAD OF asking UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ON AHH.com, who just az much az u "DON'T KNOW" Y they were left out!!

You ever think the church wont tell you things that will make you question their beliefs or go against what other ones were accepted into the bible?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Some of the books go against the agenda. And they needed to be kept out and out of sight long enough for the official version to take root.
  • phanatron
    phanatron Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Until the council of Nicea, there was no consensus as to 'who' Jesus was. Many people viewed Jesus as a teacher and did not even consider his teachings contrary to Judaism. When the council concluded that Jesus was indeed '? ', the text that indicated that he was a 'mere' teacher or prophet were discarded.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited March 2010
    my guess is king david put whats in the bible to benift him
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    http://www.gospel-mysteries.net/lost-gospels.html

everything you really need to know about them there Id post it but its a long read and goes into detail with each one and theyre were like 13 we have and another 7 that were lost again and never found
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Because they weren't inspired. duhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Another thing I always found interesting about the lost gospels. The ones that were accepted were those done by people with relations to the traditional churches. The "lost" gospels were all wrote by naustics who had the support and word of Mary Magdeline, which again is why id rather believe the lost gospels Mary's word and teachings would be more accurate than John, Luke, Paul and the others who didnt write the books themselves but were spoke for by regulaur people who followed the disciples 200 years after Jesus' crucifiction. People forget one of the lost gospels was that of Mary's. I think that if all the christian stuff was real the gospel of Mary should of been a major piece of the bible.
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Because they weren't inspired. duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cant accept the fact the bible you worship is incomplete?
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    SAVE YOUR OPINIONATED RHETORIC I WILL NOT RESPOND COME WITH SCRIPTURE!! OR DOCUMENTATION

noone cares about what u have to say

Another thing I always found interesting about the lost gospels. The ones that were accepted were those done by people with relations to the traditional churches. The "lost" gospels were all wrote by naustics who had the support and word of Mary Magdeline, which again is why id rather believe the lost gospels Mary's word and teachings would be more accurate than John, Luke, Paul and the others who didnt write the books themselves but were spoke for by regulaur people who followed the disciples 200 years after Jesus' crucifiction. People forget one of the lost gospels was that of Mary's. I think that if all the christian stuff was real the gospel of Mary should of been a major piece of the bible.

the gospel of mary had crucial information in it. It spoke of Jesus telling mary in detail what happens during the transition of the spirit going to heaven, how you encounter angels and demons along the way..why did they leave that important information out?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    the gospel of mary had crucial information in it. It spoke of Jesus telling mary in detail what happens during the transition of the spirit going to heaven, how you encounter angels and demons along the way..why did they leave that important information out?[/QUOTE]

The gospel of Peter is closest gospel to the time of Jesus and they left it at as well which is strange considering at least to me a book wrote 100 years after the crucifiction would be alot more accurate than the gospels they used that were wrote anywhere from 2-500 years after it all happened.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    SMH @ believing there is 'lost gospels'
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

EPIC SMH @ believing the gospels weren't originally written by the original authors denoted in the books and even more for believing the first writings didn't come about till some 200 years later. lol.
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    EPIC SMH @ believing the gospels weren't originally written by the original authors denoted in the books and even more for believing the first writings didn't come about till some 200 years later. lol.

do you believe luke and john wrote their own gospels?? if so just leave the discussion now and go to a bible study or something
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010

There is physical proof of these gospels, there are gospels left out of the bible that have been found and radiocarbon dated to within 200 years after jesus' death, which btw is the same time table the bibles gospels were carbon dated to.

@ Solid Analysis did you ever attend church or do any kind of research to draw a solid analysis, even the church will tell you the original gospels were wrote by followers of the disciples not by the disciples themselves.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited March 2010
    You ever think the church wont tell you things that will make you question their beliefs or go against what other ones were accepted into the bible?

WRONG, the CHURCH IZ who made it available 4 the public to know there r Gospelz written by the other Apostlez, but were NOT added 2 the Bible becauze people added thingz 2 them.

If they (The Church) didn't want people 2 see them, they would NOT have made the councils OPEN 2 the public when they condemed thoze books, y can't u use commen scense b-4 talkin/p[ostin?????????????????????????
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    rapluva wrote: »
    WRONG, the CHURCH IZ who made it available 4 the public to know there r Gospelz written by the other Apostlez, but were NOT added 2 the Bible becauze people added thingz 2 them.

If they (The Church) didn't want people 2 see them, they would NOT have made the councils OPEN 2 the public when they condemed thoze books, y can't u use commen scense b-4 talkin/p[ostin?????????????????????????

The church doesnt own nor have they ever owned the lost gospels what are you talking about, the vatican has denied the validity of the lost gospels where do you get they made them available?

The only reason they didnt include the lost gospels they did have in the bible is it didnt help the christians personal agenda not because they were wrong.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    do you believe luke and john wrote their own gospels?? if so just leave the discussion now and go to a bible study or something

Is that a serious question? I thought April fool's day was on Thursday? Am I missing something?:confused:
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Is that a serious question? I thought April fool's day was on Thursday? Am I missing something?:confused:

Yea you are, no gospel written was ever wrote by the person it was named for always written down by followers 100s of years after the fact. Why im not christian instead of looking for truth and fact and proof you turn a blind eye and believe what they want not what is presented by evidence.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Yea you are, no gospel written was ever wrote by the person it was named for always written down by followers 100s of years after the fact. Why im not christian instead of looking for truth and fact and proof you turn a blind eye and believe what they want not what is presented by evidence.

Is there something in the water? What's going on today?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Is there something in the water? What's going on today?

Doesnt ? despise those who lie? Sorry bro he hates you
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Doesnt ? despise those who lie? Sorry bro he hates you

Yeah, your father does hate me and I hate him too.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, your father does hate me and I hate him too.

Ok then great!!!
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited March 2010
    noone cares about what u have to say

YOU MAD? LOL ... SOON YOU WILL WISH YOU LISTENED ..