Amber Rose & The "N" Word

HottestMcs
HottestMcs Members Posts: 35
edited March 2012 in The Reason
http://hottestmcs.com/2012/03/amber-rose-n-word.html

In Never Been Part 2 on Wiz Khalifa's new mixtape Taylor Allderdice, Amber Rose is featured on the hook dropping the N word. I don't blame Rick Ross, he might not have heard the final cut. I hate how Wiz Khalifa allowed her to do this on the track, and in real life. Is she even African American? I doubt it, she probably is a small portion if that. Which brings up the dynamic question, how black is black?

Follow Me on Twitter @BigDaddyCaine
HottestMCs.com

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she cape verdean... which is off the coast of West Africa so...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    italian and black???? look more white then anything.....I heard that ? yesterday when I was listening to the mixtape.....smh crackas get away with anything nowadays
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody checks Fat Joe or DJ Khaled about it.....
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cape Verdean, Italian, Irish

This chick got black in her
  • HottestMcs

I'm not for anyone saying the "N" word, but I feel like Fat Joe and DJ khaled have a pass because of street credibility to most individuals.... Who told Amber she had the same pass? LOL WIZ
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    nobodys gonna check her on saying ? in the hook of that song. but to answer the dynamic question, if u got atleast half black in u than u can say ? in my book.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I literally have NEVER paid attention to this ? 's race until someone decided to bring it up. Why are you so fixated? Who's gonna stop her anyway? lmao. Tbh I just thought "black" everytime I heard her name but I don't really care.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cave ? ! **@H-Rap180 Keystrokes**
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    She's helping Wiz whitewash the industry!

lol ya but i wuld tell da cracka ? to shut up n suk ma ? gOoD or id cal her a racist cracka **gEe757 keystrokes**
  • JDSTAYWITIT

lol ya but i wuld tell da cracka ? to shut up n suk ma ? gOoD or id cal her a racist cracka **gEe757 keystrokes**

CracKa Plz.

• ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    cape verdean isn't even full black

but i guess she got a tiny lil percentage of black in her, just a tiny
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    HottestMcs wrote: »

I'm not for anyone saying the "N" word, but I feel like Fat Joe and DJ khaled have a pass because of street credibility to most individuals.... Who told Amber she had the same pass? LOL WIZ

Really, my ? ?...You give some rap ? "street cred" for ? you've never seen them do...But you question the same "street cred" of a mixed ? from Philadelphia...A city with one of the most consistently high crime/murder rates in the whole country?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only time she got black in her is when Wiz smashing.
  • HottestMcs
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    HottestMcs wrote: »

Really, my ? ?...You give some rap ? "street cred" for ? you've never seen them do...But you question the same "street cred" of a mixed ? from Philadelphia...A city with one of the most consistently high crime/murder rates in the whole country?

Hold on, I'm not giving these rap dudes or anything I have seen any credit. I said PEOPLE do! So I see where they come from.... What's the excuse for Amber? Being from Phili or anywhere else doesn't mean anything. Every place has a hood.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ? is black and even if she wasnt, who the ? cares

As long as Khaled lame ass get to say it, thats a universal pass 4 everybody
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL you name-drop kinda like them white ? on Twitter...what color is your mother?

c9e4d569.jpg

^^^^Amber Rose is pale-skinned like a white ? but her mother is an Afrikan that could pass for Ethiopian or Creole.

....if mulattos like J. Cole & Drake can say "? " then these Creole hybrids can because they are extended family and not a traditional Caucasoid outside the family.

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its bout time that ? grow some hair
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....as long as these ? keep co signing these ? and these ? keep these ? ? whipped alot more wild ? will fly outta their mouth
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

LOL you name-drop kinda like them white ? on Twitter...what color is your mother?

c9e4d569.jpg

^^^^Amber Rose is pale-skinned like a white ? but her mother is an Afrikan that could pass for Ethiopian or Creole.

....if mulattos like J. Cole & Drake can say "? " then these Creole hybrids can because they are extended family and not a traditional Caucasoid outside the family.

Ahhh... I stand corrected i thought there would be no tolerance for these PALE-ALE'S..
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    ....MAN THAT BEESH BLOOD GOT A LIL WEST AFRICAN IN HER... THE % IS SOO SMALL THAT SHE DONT EVEN HAVE FEATURES... NOT ON TIME HAS SHE CLAIMED TO BE BLACK AND SHE WILL NEVER...

Well ...in all fairness, she sure as hell got that african ass all day long ....obviously some of them genes trickled down..
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am mixed with white/black and I look Mexican. When I was a kid people would want to check me on it until they found out I was part black. I have given up the word altogether tho. I can't be pro-black and go around saying it still. Plus, it gets tiring of having to tell people I am black. Some of the homie says he forgot I was half white because of my mannerisms. No one ever fought me over it, but I did almost once in 4th or 5th grade it could have been 6th grade. I was young me and the homie just got done playing a game of basketball at our local park and I said it. The other two kids looked at me like wtf. Then he said "he black" they were like ok. One of those kids was actually Dude Dawg's son. That is the day I met dude.
  • Sweet Dick Willie
    Sweet Dick Willie Members Posts: 273
    But V-Nasty still saying it though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    italian and black....

more black then Fat Joe if you ask me...
    dont matter what italians say... they some ? ... just with good hair.

fat joe is Cuban and puerto-rican...... if Italians are ? then what the ? is fat joe??