What happened to Rick Ross? No album dropping?

Options
2Pac
2Pac Members Posts: 43
edited March 2012 in The Reason
Last I heard from this clown was a song with played out Nicki Minj. ? forgives I don't? album pushed back again.
I guess Gucci making it hard for ? to eat now

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ Gucci making it hard for Ross to eat? Really? Gucci?
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Gucci making it hard for Ross to eat? Really? Gucci?
    Burrrrrrrr

Gucci is realler
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what do you mean 'pushed back again'? it was only pushed back once. gucci stans cant count.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    in my opinion a light dose of rick ross in meeks material > a new rick ross album. I think rozay realized he can still make money being the coach for meek and wale and hes not rushing anything.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wait...
    first he announce that he wants to renegotiate with the big dawgs up at Def Jam and the result of that is the album being put on hold?

? startin to stank
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's a ceo of actual talent, bosses never rush ....
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Let me give you the update....apologies for the delay:

MMG got priorities Bruh:

"Self-Made Vol 2" will drop before Rozay's album....

Meek Mill
    drops "Dreamchasers 2" & "Nightmares & Dreams" this Summer and November

Stalley "Savage Journey to the American Dream".... March 30th

French Montana "Excuse my French"....July 17th

Gunplay "Bogata" this Summer

Dont panic... videos for "Bag of Money" by MMG "Swear to ? ", by Ricky Rozay, & "Lean wit it" by Meek Mills, & "Face Down" by Wale will be dropping this week in addition to the new Reebok commercial that Rozay is filming...busy week!

So once Bawse returns from the 1-Million Mixtape $$$-tour of Europe then we can discuss the Album and when it drops.

• talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been playing Ross' music for a while now, a single a single there, but this dude is falling off ass we speak. The ? doesn't even rhyme anymore and his subject matter is getting a little boring.
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Options
    Ross is my man music wise, but lets be honest, and ? the ? . He ain't dropping no album because he ain't got a single, he tried in the fall with that justblaze joint and that nicki joint, and the streets said...nah. So he's decided to fall back and wait it out, and see what happens with the Self Made Vol. II, and ? he gotta time everything right now he can not afford to flop or them warner ? will tell that ? to head outside and get a switch off the tree..
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that happened quick... I remember just a few weeks ago how the IC was sayin Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Biggie....... Ol' flip floppin ass ? lol.. Smh
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross is my man music wise, but lets be honest, and ? the ? . He ain't dropping no album because he ain't got a single, he tried in the fall with that justblaze joint and that nicki joint, and the streets said...nah. So he's decided to fall back and wait it out, and see what happens with the Self Made Vol. II, and ? he gotta time everything right now he can not afford to flop or them warner ? will tell that ? to head outside and get a switch off the tree..

He ain't on warner tho smh

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since this is a Ross hate thread like ive said before Jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ross
  • 2Pac
    2Pac Members Posts: 43
    Options
    damn ross..... man I been waiting for this glory day to happen. can't believe niggsa are sayin you kind of failed off as of late. I was thinking that "i'm selling dope, str8 off the iphone" mafia music was gonna stick for atlease 2 more years. dam. I guess what happened was you got the big pants and started doing callobos every month just to stay relevant, your mistake
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Options

Dawg.....you cannot seriously not know that MMG is distributed through Warner
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Since this is a Ross hate thread like ive said before Jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ross

as far as what?
    jeezy can't rap, b
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    If he drops another mixtape before the album, Im assuming his career will be on the downfall.
  • ThaCerealKilla
    Options

Dawg.....you cannot seriously not know that MMG is distributed through Warner

yeah but ross himself ain't on warner
  • ThaCerealKilla
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »

Tell jeezy stop mumbling on the mic
    n ask him were his hairline start at.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7lVPtJ_QsU
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he drops another mixtape before the album, Im assuming his career will be on the downfall.

I think intelligent people would assume that "Self Made Vol 2"

^^^^^^
    Ignorant post.

The JustBlaze single is what we call a "street-single" because anybody with an ounce of intelligence isn't stupid enough to think that a song titled "I Love my ? " is meant to be a lead single and radio joint to prep an album....which is why other intelligent people recognize that when you don't see a video for an MMG song then they ain't pushing it.

The Nicki joint hit #5 with no video but health issues complicated the promotion.

This is HipHop, were you can tour off of a Mixtape which is what Ross is currently doing, and GFID & Self-Made have two separate budgets under two separate umbrellas so he's cool as a cucumber on promotion, marketing and budgets.

this is 2012 were a flop don't mean ? if you getting 75-100K for a show.

• will blax
    will blax Members Posts: 539 ✭✭
    Options
    he getting money tho, probably focusing on his label more

http://youtu.be/Xk6U6zPY_UY
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    rick ross is on his gettin money game right now. i dont think he's really too worried about his album. he's gotta make sure his team is straight