So Fellas, Your walking down your street and you see this young Guy.

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
In his front yard. You dont know the kid personally but hes from the neighborhood. Hasnt done anything to make you happy or mad. Hes surrounded by possibly older kids. They are quite upset with him, or maybe the world. You dont know what kind of situation this kid is in. You make eye contact with him. Kid is scared, Shook. Knows he wont be the same after this. Do you get in between them and say "cmon fellas not today." Or do you continue walking to your door, only to open your blinds later to an ambulance taking him away in a neck brace and a hardly recognizable face?

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cape for the kid. I can't stand that punk ass ? 20 ? wanna jump one dude who aint nothin to begin with.

Some kid died a couple years ago in Chi because of that ? , got blasted in th back of the head with a piece of wood, down for the count and folks kept kicking him.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd stand up for the kid, we had a kid in Toronto, Jonathan Womback who went down like that, he survived but hes got brain damage and all that, they made a tv-movie out of it, ? was bad b
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd let him cook for a minute.. see how well he handle himself first.. then if he hits the ground i'll break it up...
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    I cape for the kid. I can't stand that punk ass ? 20 ? wanna jump one dude who aint nothin to begin with.

Some kid died a couple years ago in Chi because of that ? , got blasted in th back of the head with a piece of wood, down for the count and folks kept kicking him.

Yeah when ? jump people that ? is always some ? ? , and yeah that ? where ? get that ass beat too bad (even in one on one) they end up dying a lot more then I realized until recently. But I still probably wound't jump in cause you got no idea who possibly got a slammer or what the dude did or whats going on at all.

Thats one of those things where the kid is gone have to take his lumps IMO. I can see it both ways but I would probably mind my own business on this one
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to step in yo. Shoot a fair one. Ive been out number before. ? is not healthy yo.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u know u a old ass ? when u say " cmon fellas not today".....i'd tell them jits to get lost
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would step in as well. Kid coulda been messing with the big guys gf for all i care.

These stupid kids up here jumped this kid for whatever reason at a mall maybe a month ago. there was 3 of them and just him, one jumper was 18 the rest were 16-17. broke the little 16 year olds back right outside of the mall, had him laying there in slush and ? screaming and no one jumped in to help until he was already ? up. I was just thinking what if that hit to the back got him in the head. There shouldnt be any issue at that age that should result in someone breaking their back. ? ? .
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imma call the police.... ? im paying taxes for if i can callem when i need em i run interferenc while they on the way
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kids will disperse just with my mere presence...

"here comes that crazy man!!!"

i feel like omar, in that regard...

no DROmo
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'ont know....

• hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Ima be like damn and just keep on walkin....aint no tellin what that kid did to get jumped
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id tell them ? chill cause I just called the cops. Lil ? nowadays are wack
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done this at school a couple times told dudes to chill didn't want mother ? to shoot it up colombine style
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd reserve him an ambulance .
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I live in the ? Islands so that would mean that the other kids are from another hood. So therefore I would be morally obligated to get my gun.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill watch and say no jumping catch that fade one on one if them ? is real young. But if them ? is older looking naw. ? is to close to my house they got to get the ? with that ? .

Keep that ? from around my house.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd make sure a fair one is fought. First one of them little ? to jump in, I'm calling Johnny Law.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perhaps the community needs to teach the kids that there are other ways of handling things...
    I used to care about that "fair one" ? ... but my conscious can no longer allow these kids to partake in violence like its normal...

That'd be great in a utopian society however, that is not the case. Even in attempting to teach others different methods of conflict resolution, some will still feel the need to dominate. Words are great for those who can articulate themselves. In this case we are talking about kids. Sure, talking would seem idea, however, in the heat of the moment, a child will not have the right amount of maturity to "talk things out". It is going to be the most basic instinct, which is fight or flight.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let 'em go at it for a few ,then jump in
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    ? always askin fruity ass question..... who the hell thinks of random ? ? like this fruity pebble
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd call the cops..? fighting especially unfairly.

If my child were about to get jumped I would hope someone would look out for them too.

You dont even call the cops for yourself! lololol

But I would step just tell them lil ? to get lost. And if they dont listen *Shrugs* walk inside and watch ESPN and go on about my day. I tried.

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is how neighborhoods go to ? . ? con in from other blocks to run your ? and you ? just peek out the windows like Pearl on 227. Not me. We have our ? organized to where none o that ? goes down. All the men on my block take care of the foolishness.