gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    idkwtf those people are.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Genis is the son of Marvel's Captain Marvel. Some years ago, Entropy caused his cosmic awareness to go haywire basically making this guy into a skyfather level being..It was a good story arc too.. Ion is just Kyle when he was tapping all of that Oan energy
  • gns
    edited January 2012
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    Genis is the son of Marvel's Captain Marvel. Some years ago, Entropy caused his cosmic awareness to go haywire basically making this guy into a skyfather level being..It was a good story arc too.. Ion is just Kyle when he was tapping all of that Oan energy

lol now that u explained it, I know exactly who those guys are.
    What is the name of the story where genis goes haywire? I actually have his first appearance.
  • jaxn
    edited January 2012
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    What is the name of the story where genis goes haywire? I actually have his first appearance.

I don't know the name off the top of my head, but i'll check when i get home..Genis used to be known as Legacy..he was nowhere near as poweful as he eventually became..after his stint with insanity, he changed his name to Photon.
  • gns
    edited January 2012
    Options
    hmmm, photon huh?!
    well I know genis is the reason ultimate marvel even came about.
    Drop a link or name of the story when u get a chance.
  • jaxn
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ok I will, yeah Marvel kept having this guy take the name of the Monica Rambeau..well, Captain Marvel was his dad's before she took, but she had to change her name to Pulsar once Genis took over Photon
  • jaxn
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I still have to find the first issues that kick the story off, but i believe they start around issue 12..the other copies are buried in my collection, i will get to them this week
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion would win because Kyle was Omniscient when he was Ion and could time travel easily. I don't recall Crazy! Genis doing anything of that caliber.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    gns wrote: »

I don't know the name off the top of my head, but i'll check when i get home..Genis used to be known as Legacy..he was nowhere near as poweful as he eventually became..after his stint with insanity, he changed his name to Photon.

The Crazy Genis run is Captain Marvel Vol. 4 and is collected in the following trades:

1. Nothing To Lose
    2. Coven
    3. Crazy Like A Fox
    4. Odyssey

• jaxn
    Options
    sorry about that, after the site went down i forgot to get that info
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sound like you're using Ion Kyle from his first run. If that's the case, then he beats Genis.
  • jaxn
    Options
    that's the one.