Basketball Wives - New Season

boat1580
boat1580 Members Posts: 200
edited February 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Any thoughts so far? the new season kicked off monday night. i'm glad jennifer has finally gotten a back bone and stood up to that ? evelyn. and i know they will all side with evelyn, i don't know what is so special about her. jennifer was going IN on evelyn too, i've never seen her like that at all, especially toward EVIL-lyn. but i knew that relationship wwith ochocinco was gonna ? their friendship, things like this always happen. oh well, i think jen is better off

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? fake im gonna go on the website that post the full season summary episode by episode and spoil the ? in here. Reality tv is Reality
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah as soon as i saw all the highlights i couldnt do it anymore.....its the same bs over and over....at least somebody's gettin paid but damn smh.....but thats what "we" wanna see tho
  • HafBayked
    on a side note i think jennifer is still a lil shell shocked from when eric drowned her ass in 4 fl oz....lol...they made sure to show that ? about 5 more times lmao....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    the first episode was boring to me
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do anybody find these old ran through ? intresting
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote:
    How do anybody find these old ran through ? intresting

hahahaha
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is pretty weak
  • boat1580
    HAF BAYKED wrote:
    on a side note i think jennifer is still a lil shell shocked from when eric drowned her ass in 4 fl oz....lol...they made sure to show that ? about 5 more times lmao....

so you basically you think that jennifer went off on evelyn because she's just angry at the eric situation and that then fueld her to stand up to evelyn? well what ever it was i'm glad she did it because evilyn deserves it.
  • HafBayked
    boat1580 wrote:
    HAF BAYKED wrote:

so you basically you think that jennifer went off on evelyn because she's just angry at the eric situation and that then fueld her to stand up to evelyn? well what ever it was i'm glad she did it because evilyn deserves it.

nah i wasnt really sayin that, but whatever lol.....and she really didnt "stand up" to her she just tried to pull a "situation" and start acting erratic out the blue so security already know to be ready to save her.....evelyn will mop her ass....on that note i really wanna have rough sex with her in a ring of fire or some ? ...lil fiesty ass broad lol

• snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    The entire episode was these chicks meeting for lunch at 15 different locations. That just shows how ? this is. The producers set them lunch ? up. The fact that they had the ENTIRE episode of that ? kills this show.

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those two new hoes are TERRIBLE
  • boat1580
    HAF BAYKED wrote:
    boat1580 wrote:
    HAF BAYKED wrote:

nah i wasnt really sayin that, but whatever lol.....and she really didnt "stand up" to her she just tried to pull a "situation" and start acting erratic out the blue so security already know to be ready to save her.....evelyn will mop her ass....on that note i really wanna have rough sex with her in a ring of fire or some ? ...lil fiesty ass broad lol

with who, evelyn?

but i don't think evelyn will mop jennifer's ass, you don't know how people will react when they get angry. yes we've seen evelyn fight ( and she didn't do ? far as i'm concerned) but we don't know what jennifer can do too if she gets ? off. she is taller than evelyn too, you just never know.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    What yall think about what Evelyn was saying to Chad about cheating?
  • HafBayked
    @boat: yea i didnt say that based on seeing evelyn fight, she's spanish and just has more fire/spirit period....jennifer is tall but i just dont think thats in her....
    What yall think about what Evelyn was saying to Chad about cheating?

i feel like she's wasting her breath.....that ? cant even keep a straight face that ? is hilarious....he said "im going from multiple women, to just one woman, for the first time.........but how do we survive?" <----LMAO
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evelyn already won. She getting this dumb ? to marry her knowing she a hoe. Might as well let the ? do his side thing
  • lighthearted25
    Yea I feel like she is pushing 40 and knows this could be her last chance to snag a baller plus she has been there done that and knows how athletes roll. She is basically trying to mitigate her damages in the future. And Chad just has hoe written all over him lol. I wish them both luck though.
  • HafBayked
    R.D. wrote:
    Evelyn already won. She getting this dumb ? to marry her knowing she a hoe. Might as well let the ? do his side thing

what made u feel like she's a ? ?
    Yea I feel like she is pushing 40 and knows this could be her last chance to snag a baller plus she has been there done that and knows how athletes roll. She is basically trying to mitigate her damages in the future. And Chad just has hoe written all over him lol. I wish them both luck though.

yeah she better chill and make the ? some chimichungas or sumn lol....chad already know the deal too
  • lighthearted25
    Lol @ chimichungas.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    R.D. wrote:

yeah she better chill and make the ? some chimichungas or sumn lol....chad already know the deal too

? what ?

you trolling ?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think Chad gonna get a prenup?...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • boat1580
    HAF BAYKED wrote:
    R.D. wrote:

i hope that's not a serious question. evelyn has basically said herself that she is a ? . evelyn is a known ? in the industry. she was even sleeping with tammi's husbande while he was still married to tami. and he was not the first that she did that with...

i see jennifer was absent from this episode. oh well, she's better off. i'm not too sure what to think of kenya, the aspring singer. i don't understand why she gave that speech during the video shoot. she could have left that kesha part out.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only ? Checkin For This ?
  • boat1580
    I think that Kenya’s song and video weren’t that bad, she could end up being successful if she has the right people behind her. You’d be surprised as to how these popular stars’ songs and videos would be like if they didn’t have the right people behind them. But now that she has more support, the videos are coming along a little bit better. You never know, she could end up being successful. If nicki minaj can be the star that she is, than so can Kenya. I mean what talent does nicki minaj have?
    I think that Evelyn really is bothered by Jennifer, that’s why she had to drink so much at shaunie’s birthday dinner. If she didn’t care then she wouldn’t have been drinking like that. Jennifer was cool and calm and collected. She didn’t really do anything. And then to make matters worse evelyn had to get up and make that speech. She lost on this one, I think. She really showed her weak side by doing all of that. I know everyone will take her side though.
    I like tami, but she’s real ignorant telling keesha that she doesn’t sound black. Hello?? There’s more than one way to be black. Just because she may not sound like you doesn’t mean that she’s not black or that she’s trying to be something else. I thought that was plain ignorant on tami’s part. I don’t know why everyone’s picking on keesha, she seems nice. And yeah I know they were offended by her telling them to behave themselves at her charity event but they clearly have a history of actin’ a fool in public.