How you dress speaks a lot about you?

Options
2»

Comments

• denialrich
    denialrich Members Posts: 5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Polo shirts for men are available in a wide range of prices. You can buy an expensive polo exhibition halls and other shops or for a clothing designer. You can also buy cheap poles wholesale stores. At the end of poles of websites, you can get cheaper when you buy in nearby stores.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I was a man because anytime I go in the mall I just be putting men outfits together in my head. Thank ? I have a son. Y'all are just much easier to dress without much effort. One thing I hate with a passion are middle aged men wearing jerseys and du rags. That tells me they are immature, broke and poorly educated.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I was a man because anytime I go in the mall I just be putting men outfits together in my head. Thank ? I have a son. Y'all are just much easier to dress without much effort. One thing I hate with a passion are middle aged men wearing jerseys and du rags. That tells me they are immature, broke and poorly educated.

what about hoodies?
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of how you dress, you all should see most of these white folks I see on a daily basis (military). ? is hilarious. Only time they look decent is in their dress blues lol!! Dudes dont iron, dont have any type of color coordination, gym shoes with cargo shorts and tight ass t shirts, just straight raggedy. I dont mean to be talking down but ? is pathetic.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    The way you dress speaks volumes about you, and not just in terms of finding a mate. Keep in mind though, a simple tshirt and plain jeans can still be worn with style.

I personally prefer to dress more formally (a polo shirt tucked in with slacks and loafers is my "bumming it" outfit) but no matter what your look is, you should pull it off well or you look sloppy. For most people, they don't pay attention to how their clothes fit and they present a bad image of themselves for it.

When i read this..it made me think of Alan Harper on Two and a Half Men. lol
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    Although it really is what's on the inside that truly matters, first impressions are based on looks most of the time.