Who Will Speak to Kang Seedzicus? ++Plus a story of my encounter with a milf

Options
SunflowaSeeds
SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in AKA Donkey
The ? 's computer was getting fixed for the past few days.
Bugs and virii stay trying to infiltrate my systems, but we take care of that out here.
I would like a recap of this double diamond thread currently residing in the FoF, because something out of this world must have happened for it to be that long, other than Kimi bringing up my name when I hadn't been signed on. For some reason I think the recap will be under whelming, but I'd still like to know.

In the meantime I will think of a fun story to tell in my next post.

Comments

• Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol.....You guys ? me with that "bringing up my name" ? .

I brought you up because it was relevant to the conversation at the time, and I will do so again anytime I feel like it ...don't get gassed like your important just because I brought you up, because you're still the same dickriding, ? ass, miserable loser that I've always considered you to be.

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably not the recap he wanted.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So when I was about 19 I was thinking of moving into my own place right? So my mother says hey, my friend that I work with (a bit younger than my mom but still a milf) is looking for a place too, maybe you guys can find one together to make it cheaper. So I'm thinking hmm if she's hot... I proceed to fantasize about what she might look like, and play out different scenarios of sexual encounters with her in my head.

My mom sets up a meeting with us to talk about the possibility, and she turns out to be probably about a 7 in the face, but her ? brought her up a notch to about an 8, and then the fact that she had kids in high school brought her up to about a 9. During the meeting, call me crazy, but I could have SWORN she was giving me signals with her eyes, which were a hazel green color (oh yeah!) while my mom was sitting right there. So I'm like iight bet, maybe I can work my magic. She gives me her number and I tell her I will call her within the week.

Couple days later, my boys and I go out and get ? at the local sports bar, like we did at least 3 times a week. I come home at around 2 oclock and I'm like yo, lemme call this woman and see if she picks up so I know it's real. I call, she does. I ask her what's up and say I'm bored and ? . She's like Oh so am I!!! Maybe you wanna come watch a movie? (Rofl idk why that's funny but it is). I proceed to drive ? to her home, which wasn't too far. Literally within 5 minutes I was in her bed and she was giving me head.

Hours pass...

She's a swallower!!!

So afterwords I'm thinking yo this was wrong. I'm trying to find a way to be like listen ? , I'm out, and suddenly she asks "did you bring a condom?" Instinctively I was like ok I'll go buy one. Needless to say, I left and didn't come back. I never heard from her again and I found out from my mother that she told her it wasn't going to work out.

Question: Who was more in the wrong? Me or the milf?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    A bunch of simping, kimi talked about J.Green and me as usual. Same old ? , du, dro, blazini posted there personal life and held homerotic roast sessions for like 10 pages. 50 pages later, more simping. 20 pages later more simping, 1 page later, I brought up old ? , 10 pages later more simping, 10 pages later, ? that don't simp or show affection to some of ugly ? (not all) on the IC are ? , 20 pages later lesbian simping, 5 pages later, more simping, diamond thread.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    the milf was wrong...
    but u did your thing playboy...

Am I too soft for not ? the ? ? I mean, granted I just busted all in her mouf after a drunken night so I was pretty much worn out. For some reason I just felt like I was disgusted in her for doing what she did in the first place, and wanted to leave.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Sour-Rell wrote: »
    A bunch of simping, kimi talked about J.Green and me as usual. Same old ? , du, dro, blazini posted there personal life and held homerotic roast sessions for like 10 pages. 50 pages later, more simping. 20 pages later more simping, 1 page later, I brought up old ? , 10 pages later more simping, 10 pages later, ? that don't simp or show affection to some of ugly ? (not all) on the IC are ? , 20 pages later lesbian simping, 5 pages later, more simping, diamond thread.

? ridiculous.

• SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Very true, sometimes head is better anyway.

I think I'll make this a GnS thread. I haven't made one of those in a while!
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

I guess it's time to ? two ? with one stone....lol

Other posters brought up your epic loss not me, but yes, of course I threw my input in so what? I haven't ? with you that much because like Kai said, you're so pathetic that it's damn near impossible to take you any lower than you've put yourself.
    I haven't even sent out your shriveled up ? pics yet so you should really learn to fall back and ? .

If you didn't want people to talk about the ? you should've taken your ? out after Jelly ? on you and kept it moving instead of airing your ? laundry out online. Man up SP :-??

? ridiculous.

Now as for you seedz, I don't know why you even bothered bringing my name up when you know you're not about direct conflict, you run from the ? every time, and with every exchange we've had you've lost, and you will continue to lose because you're a lowlife ? doing nothing with his life yet always talk ? about other people. You're a scumbag straight up.

You bring my name up on the IC, twitter, have made videos, threads and all type of ? about me so spare me.

Like I told you, you're the one holding a grudge, and it's futile to try to battle clowns who wakes up losing like you and SP.

So let me make it clear to both you ? . I'll continue to bring both your names up, JG's name up, and anyone else I want, when I want. Get the hell over it.
    Bringing you broads up to ? on you does not mean you're relevant to me, because if that were the case, you ? have been obsessed with me for years.

enjoy your little thread, if you don't like me talking ? to you keep my name out your text...period.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol.....You ? me with that "bringing up my name" ? .

I brought you up because it was relevant to the conversation at the time, and I will do so again anytime I feel like it ...don't get gassed like your important just because I brought you up, because you're still the same lame, egocentric, miserable woman living in an internet fantasy world that I've always considered you to be.

Now leave me alone, I got what I wanted out of this thread.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol.....You ? me with that "bringing up my name" ? .

I brought you up because it was relevant to the conversation at the time, and I will do so again anytime I feel like it ...don't get gassed like your important just because I brought you up, because you're still the same lame, egocentric, miserable woman living in an internet fantasy world that I've always considered you to be.

Now leave me alone, I got what I wanted out of this thread.

That internet fantasy ? you keep saying is also hilarious....who qualified you to diagnoses mental illness with a G.E.D?

You think sleeping on a couch every night makes you a Therapist? /:)

You have to be the most arrogant ? I've ever encountered. Seriously, how does a persons ego get so inflated when they have nothing going for themselves?

You HATE me, you really do, and that's why I know the ? I say bothers you, I know you're not happy living the way you do.
    Life gets real and ? for you once you click that red X, so you're the one living in an internet fantasy land not me.
    you're the one not getting any wins offline....

but even if what you say is true seedz.....

my internet fantasy life>>>>>your real life.

All day every day ;)

(but you got what you seemed to have wanted which was to be ? on, so keep bringing my name up and I will make that ? happen for you every time.)
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    At least you realize it's a mental illness.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

Other posters brought up your epic loss not me, but yes, of course I threw my input in so what? I haven't ? with you that much because like Kai said, you're so pathetic that it's damn near impossible to take you any lower than you've put yourself.
    I haven't even sent out your shriveled up ? pics yet so you should really learn to fall back and ? .

If you didn't want people to talk about the ? you should've taken your ? out after Jelly ? on you and kept it moving instead of airing your ? laundry out online. Man up SP :-??

? ridiculous.

Now as for you seedz, I don't know why you even bothered bringing my name up when you know you're not about direct conflict, you run from the ? every time, and with every exchange we've had you've lost, and you will continue to lose because you're a lowlife ? doing nothing with his life yet always talk ? about other people. You're a scumbag straight up.

You bring my name up on the IC, twitter, have made videos, threads and all type of ? about me so spare me.

Like I told you, you're the one holding a grudge, and it's futile to try to battle clowns who wakes up losing like you and SP.

So let me make it clear to both you ? . I'll continue to bring both your names up, JG's name up, and anyone else I want, when I want. Get the hell over it.
    Bringing you broads up to ? on you does not mean you're relevant to me, because if that were the case, you ? have been obsessed with me for years.

enjoy your little thread, if you don't like me talking ? to you keep my name out your text...period.

Lol, you suck at this trolling ? and you sound emotional as ? . All I do is log on, call you ugly, move on, log off.

You log on, recycle old material, bash other ? for bringing up your old ? (cheating spouse, likes ? , credit card info, ugly pics posted) convince other ? your pretty and if they call you ugly, they're ? . Switch up tampons, talk about someones imaginary ? on the internet like it's ether...

I'm tired of feeding this ugly ass troll. Go ahead, talk about my ? , talk about the hoe. opinions >> facts, keep winning ma. #teamkimi.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its all good though
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Much like the semi famous quote... Debating Kimi on any topic is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I think it would have been a less than utopian atmosphere that you think it would be,
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeds what your mom's ass looking like? Do she got ? ? i need to know these things bruh.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

? ridiculous.

Damn Kimi. lol