Why Is There No Talent Coming Out of the East Coast?

123457»

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice tracks these are you ??
  • antarticp
    edited March 2012
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Fred da godson is considered dope now and he would have been considered dope in the 90's

uhhhh nah in the 90s sorry fred would have been super garbage especially compared to guys like The Wu, Nas, Tupac, Jayz, Mobb Deep etc... fred is exactly what every up coming ny rapper is today ... 100% swag but he does top it off with 20% lyrics but hes pretty much all swag .......
  • antarticp
    Fred the Godson has lyrics, but his ? voice is terrible...

lol if it werent for drake would he really have lyrics ????????????? thats my only grief wit dude ... who took that drake/big sean style and he is doing a carl lewis with it lol ;)
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea saying big krit isn't a ? c clone is crazy. he's way more like ? c than outkast.

and fred da ? son is not popping anywhere but in new york that dude is terrible and would laughed out everywhere
  • antarticp
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea saying big krit isn't a ? c clone is crazy. he's way more like ? c than outkast.

and fred da ? son is not popping anywhere but in new york that dude is terrible and would laughed out everywhere

people used to say the samething about rick ross .... he just needs that right record .. hes got the support ... i finally heard them play one of his joints in my regions Pa/De/Nj ... on power 99 but it sounded like some diggy/drake ? with the slowdown singing hook then he cames in and speeds it up with the raps ... it was a deep track ... but i dont think its the joint thats gonna get him over that ? ... i guess we shall see ......................
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    there is no talent coming out of the east coast because you got the 2 biggest uncle toms in NY too busy sucking european ? to scout talent in they own city. If they not slurpin on eurofags then they are down south dickriding whoever is hot down here. east coast died in 1997 when puff set his best friend up to get killed by suge goons. the focus of new york went from tradition and culture to money and enterprise because of puff shiny blouse lipstick wearin ass jiggling his ? like ? in the hype william videos. jay z isnt innocent either. he sold his soul in 98. went from nino brown on steriods in RD to a will smith wannabe dancing like bojangles with them swollen ass lips in the money aint a thing video. these the 2 ? new york praise and worship. you have legion of prominent MC's and movements in that weak ass city but the awkward ? brainwashed them from a city of hip hop lovers to too cool tool capitalists who only root for this fake ass king of new york who rather be a ? in paris than a real don in NY. Jay Z cant even come to marcy without oprah permission and obamas secret service crew. he dont give a ? about new york. ? came through NY to promote a EUROPEAN ? . not a bucktooth race horse looking ? from the 5 shitholes of NY but a white euro ? . Thats why its easy to laugh at genestasia stupid ass for sitting up here talking that backhand ? . She know NY dead. she graspin straws. how the ? you gonna mention them rappers up in this thread now but you be talking ? about them in other threads. you worse than that ? that let them UCF mandingo football goons ? his ? and he sat the and watched. both of yall got ? . my bad she got a ? and usuncl3tom got a 30% finished post op ? mess of a ? . ? NEW YORK. nobody give a ? about NY rap no more. Why listen to NY rap when they sound like fake southerners with them garbage ass rhymes. how yall go from rakim to a ? like french montana. diss my coast all you want but our coast has never fell off nor taken a steep hit musically like NY has. like i have said numerous times NY lost its idenity. they gang bang and shamelessly represent california streets/hoods/OGs in their city . pride theyselves on smoking california marijuana instead of their own product. They sip syrup like houston ? . nothing original about them anymore. nothing creative. ? new york. Jay Z talk all that ? but need always need help from young money to sell records. he need drake on rihanna records. he need drake on that euro ? records. why diss YMCMB if all his punk ass gonna do is bow down and ask for a feature on the slick. ? Jay Z. Roc Nation not even poppin. I didnt see Cole halftime at the superbowl nor the grammies. I didnt see jay electronica primate looking ass there neither. Roc Nation dont want it with YMCMB. Birdman artists going platnium easy. Wayne 3x plat. Drake 2x plat. Nicki got 1000000 preorders. melanie fiona just flopped again. rihanna floppin. take care sold twice the amount of watch the ? and it came out 2 months later. Roc Nation barely afloat by some lanky ? ? who made a big fuss about bringing real hip hop back but singing on his wack ass album more than drake. J Cole aint a game changer he follow the same formula as Drake but only WAYYYY less successful commercially. Roc Nation are ? ass ? . all black everything and We are but Chris Brown beat the ? out of Rihanna and none of them Roc Nation tough guys did ? . Jay Z just got mad. Women get mad. that aint ? . Rihanna supposed to be his side ? but his old ensure drinking ? ass cant defend her from a young ? . Why is Jay Z such a ? ? Now Rihanna still a Roc Nation artist tattooing tupac set on her body and letting chris brown leak roc nation records. Why Jay Z was talking all that tough guy ? on that take a load off song talking about where his money at but let Chris Brown leak property of his music company. Chris Brown stole his side ? from him now Jay Z salty at home with his fat ? wife and that stem cell mako reactor shinra fake baby. bored with family life dont even spend time with his kid. a selfish ass deadbeat ? . i mean damn he had 48 years for himself he cant even chill with it for one night. Beyonce fell off since she chemically infused that thing together.. Roc Nation got more has beens than YMCMB. ? Good Music too. Good Music softer than mouse ? . Like who the ? knees gonna shake if a skinny beanpole ? ? like monizzle/big sean wanna catch a fade. We all know Kanye cant fight because he got his ass whooped at the airport by the paparazi swinging his arms like a ? Kanye know damn well he cant defend rihanna from ? . He was the main ? woofing that ? when Chris Brown beat his "sister" talking about he a GD and he thinking about killing ? . Next thing you know He holding gaga hands like a special needs kid that ? on himself nerves in a total mess because sucking CB ? talking about how much he loves him and how talented he is.? Kanye West

He's back!...L M A O.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly, it's due to labels bullshittin artists around these days. Honestly, how many decent labels are out there?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Because nobody likes NY people but NY folk and folks from NJ and Pennsylvannia. We like there music but too many people feel they needed the approval of NY, so when other people like Clipse came out banging they went to NY and NY gives no love unless you from NY. Ain't no problem with NY music it's the people's attitude.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    To make that point clearer. Old NY rappers cry all the time about respect and being honored. They should be. But can't nobody honor you when y'all were out all you did was say everybody but NY was lame and you tried to blackball everyone on y'alls radio stations, showed no love at concerts, wouldn't let the West, Mid West or South on a song with any of your rappers (except Jay-z and UGK). Then after people hooked up on their own (the south,west, midwest) and continued showing love to each other by features and concerts they wanted back in, but wanted ALL the fame and respect for disrespecting everyone up and coming and dominant in the present game. They deserve what they get. That's why NY can't get back in. The largest city in the whole US ain't had a new rapper in the game since???? Ha,ha. The south shall rise again.
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    i think the most legitimate rappers with east coast rap flow is fresh daily, mr. mother ? exquire, action bronson, das rascist, and troy ave. these guy represent east coast ( new york) rap to the fullest.

absolutely agree