I don't wanna be mean but no one takes these so called Black Isrealites

Options
ShadyTeam
ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Seriously i feel people look at what they say as a joke and think they are depressed lonley people

Comments

• rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited March 2010
    Options
    shadyteam wrote: »
    seriously i feel people look at what they say as a joke and think they are depressed lonley people

No one should take a person wit lesbians in hiz avitar seriously on a religious site!!
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rapluva wrote: »
    No one should take a person wit lesbians in hiz avitar seriously on a religious site!!

? loves lezzies if he doesnt then theres no way in hell hes a man or its a fat nobody loves me type female.

And to the thread I dont see how anyone takes anything serious without proof of it, all these damn books about stuff mean nothing, its a shame when we die and another race starts and someone gets a hold of a goosbumps book.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? loves lezzies if he doesnt then theres no way in hell hes a man or its a fat nobody loves me type female.
    Let me correct your answer, "? lovez the people, but not the sin" (lesbianism)
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What Israelites have you been in contact with personally to know this? where do Israelites set up camp in your town? From what I know for certain Israelites are growing and many are leaving the black churches and studying under Israelites. I know this personally and I can even tell you where 100"s of them chat on the daily coming from all different Israelite perspectives

Quam Yahsharahla!
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Alot of the things they say and point out do add up though, but there are still cetain things they say that I think they pull out of their ? .