The Return of Killer Klowns From Outer Space 3D

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Charles and Edward Chiodo’s Killer Klowns from Outer Space has had some what of a rabid cult following, me being one of them and being such a fan I always hungered for a sequel. Perhaps the idea of sequel would come true?

The guys over at the horror blog page Freddy in Space managed to ask Grant Cramer, who starred as ‘Mike Tobacco’ in the original film a couple of questions, check out a couple of excerpts.

“We have a script and a commitment for all our funding but the money can’t be spent until we have a distribution deal in place so that’s where we are – talking to distributors.”

Cramer couldn’t reveal too much about the story but he did mention this; “Well, I don’t want to say too much about the story at this early juncture but I will say that it is connected to the first movie and my character will be the mentor to the two new young leads that have to try save the world from the Klowns when they return. They’re also trying to save themselves because the bad stuff the Klowns do at first gets blamed on them.”

The film is currently known as The Return of the Killer Klowns from Outer Space in 3D. Now as much as I hate 3D, this is exactly the type of movie that 3D should be used. It doesn’t take itself to seriously and the amount of random stuff flying at the screen will be brilliant. I can’t wait!

The script has been penned by Grant Cramer and he will produce along with the returning Charles and Edward Chiodo.

If they can keep it the same concept and klown look then it's legit.

Comments