She Hulk VS Wonder Woman, Catwoman VS Black Widow, umm Green Lantern VS Magneto.

Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Quite Comical
I'm just making ? up. I think She Hulk would ? Diana up just solely based on favoritism. Catwoman would whip Black Widows ass and Magneto would murder Green Lantern (dead giveaway).

Comments

• A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how would Magneto murder GL? hmmmn not seeing it.. Hal or John Stewart doesn't matter Green Lantern would just think up some elaborate ? and squash Magneto, his power level just doesn't hold up. the power ring can move planets and ? .. basically comes down their difference in scope: galactic power ring designed to police the galaxy > earthly mutant power
  • Sour-Cream
    Magneto can move planets too, not to mention he can crush that metal ring and the lantern thing he uses to charge. I didn't know the lanterns could move planets if so that means they could ? up superman then righ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Wonder Woman would destory She Hulk.
    Hal or John could take Magness
  • Sour-Cream
    If green lantern can't beat supes, I can't see him fighting magneto.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    SourFuck wrote:
    I'm just making ? up. I think She Hulk would ? Diana up just solely based on favoritism. Catwoman would whip Black Widows ass and Magneto would murder Green Lantern (dead giveaway).

IMO Wonder WOman would beat the breaks off She Hulk rather eaisly....Black Widow would beat the ? outta Catwoman too...Magneto vs Green Lantern would be the closet fight...idk who would win that..
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    I like She Hulk better but I'm rolling with the ? Wonder Woman. She Hulk does not have the power that her cousin has, but Diana is on par with Superman. Black Widow takes Catwoman and I'm stuck on the Magneto Green Lantern one. I'm gonna go Green Lantern because Mags is getting up there in age.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder Woman, Black Widow and GL win
  • jaxn
    then again, I may go 50/50 in Mags/GL..IIRC Dr. Polaris manipulated the ring and Polaris is nothing compared to Mags
  • Sour-Cream
    Don't get me wrong, I like Green Lantern but Magneto is just too intelligent to be stopped by Green Lantern. I'll put it like this, if it takes all the X-Men to duke it out with Mag, how the hell is one little dude with a ring gonna take him on, logically speaking of course. Magneto's force field is a whole lot stronger than the shield that GL could make with his ring alone. Even if the battle was evened out Magneto's a better strategist solely of his high level of intelligence. The other's, I'll give to you because black widow would demolish catwoman and She Hulk has a healing factor and is stronger than Wonder Woman later on in the comics but she would lose.
  • jaxn
    there was a time when She Hulk was wearing a Jupiter Suit and had a deal were she became stronger as She Hulk when she trained in her normal persona..during that time she was stronger than Wonder Woman, but that's not her average. The X-men lineups that Magneto used to trash would also get trashed by Hal or Kyle though
  • I Am Him
    jaxn wrote: »
    there was a time when She Hulk was wearing a Jupiter Suit and had a deal were she became stronger as She Hulk when she trained in her normal persona..during that time she was stronger than Wonder Woman, but that's not her average. The X-men lineups that Magneto used to trash would also get trashed by Hal or Kyle though

I don't know about that, Wolverine slice off Hal or Kyle ring finger and it's a wrap.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited March 2012
    I Am Him wrote: »

I don't know about that, Wolverine slice off Hal or Kyle ring finger and it's a wrap.

I don't think Wolvie could ? with Green Lantern just solely off the reach advantage. All Green Lantern has to do is pick him up with the ring and throw his ass into the sun to heal and die slow.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too easy... WW, Widow, Magneto.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW smashes She Hulk WW has Superstrength, Invulnerability and Flight She HUlk just Has Super Strength

Black Wido smashes Catowman BW is a trained stealth assassin CW is a burglar.

GL smashes Magneto. GLs automatically have a force field around them protecting them from harm. Magneto would go into his magnetic bubble and GL would construct a baseball bat and knock one out of the park on Mags.
    This is the most interesting battle, but Mags aint ? with a GL's ring constructions

Manifestation of will power >>>>>>>> Magnetic Manipulation
  • I Am Him
    Sour-Rell wrote: »
    I Am Him wrote: »

I don't think Wolvie could ? with Green Lantern just solely off the reach advantage. All Green Lantern has to do is pick him up with the ring and throw his ass into the sun to heal and die slow.

I was going to say that I was talking about Wolverine as part of the X-Men team. While Cyclops had Emma or Betsy or Jean shut down GL's mind, Wolvie slices ring off and game over, but now that I think about it, how many times has Batman taken down a GL