Jesus only a servant as other prophets, in early Bible found in Palestine

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
This may have been seen before, I am not sure when this was made.. though just thought it was interesting considering "Jesus" is the topic of discussion many times.. enjoy..

Comments

• KLICHE
    Options
    Thanks on the feedback brothers! lol I came back and see a new forum and still no replies LOL all good.. guess was just a ? topic or of no interest to anyone
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Thanks on the feedback brothers! lol I came back and see a new forum and still no replies LOL all good.. guess was just a ? topic or of no interest to anyone

@Kliche you are welcome my brother, lol...... No it's not a ? topic some people can't admit that Yahushua is a servant of YHWH, In scriptures Yahushua said he came to the will of his father so he is a servant of the most high
  • il nonno
    il nonno Members Posts: 124 ✭✭
    Options
    Religion... SMH! X_X
  • KLICHE
    Options
    @waterproof thanks man! ;) lol But agree with your comment also
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    @waterproof thanks man! ;) lol But agree with your comment also

@Kliche I believe that Yahushua is Man, Prophet/Servant and Son of Yah like we all are son of Yah and he was made and born and made from a Man and women just like us, if people read the Bible and know how some parts in the book that got switch around and read it how it suppose to be they will see that.

what is your thought process on Yahushua
  • KLICHE
    Options
    @waterproof basically you summed my thoughts/feelings up on it! I call myself a muslim. A very moderate one at that, but am mindful of Allah/Yahweh from the moment I awake til sleep. I view Yahushua as like you said and as the Messiah the world awaits.

Just so much in common really the 3 Abrahamic faiths for them not to all band together and really bring some good in the world instead of all the BS about.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man please, just stop even discussing somebody coming back or saving the world