FEDS Raid Christian Militia group who plans for battle against the AntiChrist

Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• Mackandal1804
    Mackandal1804 Members Posts: 38
    edited March 2010
    I wonder how many militia groups, active and dormant, exist down in the states? that's a ? time bomb y'all sitting on... when one of these ''leaders'' declares the war is on, I hope the hood gon bust their guns in harmony
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    waiting for DoUwant2go2Heaven? and Darcskies opinions on this......
  • Swiffness!
    edited March 2010
    damn..........they plan was to ? cops, wait a few days, then SHOOT UP THE FUNERAL?

LMFAO, damn that's cold......I remember Beanie Sigel spittin bout that....

"? 's never satisfied 'til they casket hit/
    Preacher get grazed, the pallbearer fall in the grave"
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    waiting for DoUwant2go2Heaven? and Darcskies opinions on this......

1. Wow @ Matt posting negative news about whites. The end is near.

2. isn't it funny how Americans brag about the violent over throw of another government we cheer it and celebrate a holiday about it (July 4th) but when another group does the same they get raided by the Federal Government.

It's funny how the majority of people in this country believe everything the Bible says, yet when a group acts on Biblical teachings they are laughed at. ? commanded plenty of people in the Bible to ? people in authority (Moses, Joshua, David, etc). Americans are quick to claim that "? speaks to people" but want to commit people to mental institutions if they say that ? actually spoke to them specifically.

Most Christians believe in the New World Order. Most Christians believe that the government will force them to take the mark of the beast. So from a Christian standpoint what did these people do wrong exactly?

3. Why has the media not once mentioned the word TERRORIST? Oh...because this wasnt a Muslim group...my bad.

4. See how when cops ? with white people they ? ? guns, train for war with them muthafukkas. They didnt get ? and plan a ? march. Take notes ? .
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Props to Militia's preparing to ? cops
  • Swiffness!
    edited March 2010
    4. see how when cops ? with white people they ? ? guns, train for war with them muthafukkas. They didnt get ? and plan a ? march. Take notes ? .

word, son...
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    You won't see this on FOX..........
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Hope we don't have any Timothy McVeigh incidents in the near future......there is nothing more destructive and violent than an angry white man. Thank ? I live in a mostly African neighborhood.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I just saw janklow post in another thread........i was worried for a second.

JUST SAYIN...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    3. Why has the media not once mentioned the word TERRORIST? Oh...because this wasnt a Muslim group...my bad.
    well, in fairness, not even the administration is doing that (Holder and Friends keep calling them "extremists" at worst), but that said, they'll eventually start calling them terrorists. give it a week?
    I just saw janklow post in another thread........i was worried for a second.
    you're so mean

that said, is it wrong when i read these stories that i think "they only had two dozen guns? meh"
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    You won't see this on FOX..........

yes you will, it was on Fox last nite. and its on the main page of Foxnews.com right now.

white people should love this cause its anti gov't

and black people should love it b/c the targets were cops.
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    they didn't even call the Muslim who shot up the Army base a terrorist

they didn't call the dude who flew the plane into the IRS a terrorist.

But maybe since these folks got caught they will eventually be labeled terrorist by the administration.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    yeah, they call them extremist ... or radicals
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Jeez, havent you guys learned anything from history. Any group that designates themselves as against the government or against the status quo, and gives off the intention that they plan and acting on their beleifs, the govt will brand them extremist and lock them. Look at what Hoover did with so called "black nationalist extremists" and "? rights radicals" back in the day. You label somone as radicals or extremist and the American public views them as threats. Now Im not saying these folks here werent ? nutjobs, but I am saying I would take anything that the govt tells you with a grain of salt.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    That ? they had planned was not cool at all.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

It's funny how the majority of people in this country believe everything the Bible says, yet when a group acts on Biblical teachings they are laughed at. ? commanded plenty of people in the Bible to ? people in authority (Moses, Joshua, David, etc). Americans are quick to claim that "? speaks to people" but want to commit people to mental institutions if they say that ? actually spoke to them specifically.

Most Christians believe in the New World Order. Most Christians believe that the government will force them to take the mark of the beast. So from a Christian standpoint what did these people do wrong exactly?

"Those who use the sword will die by the sword."
    Matthew 26:52
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Damn, thats Crazy