a$$h0le coworkers....u got em...??

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
swear sometimes i wanna just ugh..

have this one dude that just gets to me sometimes..we work in a lab where you prep chemicals once you notice that you're running out of one..this dude has mastered the art of leaving just high enough so that you can start your shift for like 30 mins but not low enough for you to raise a fuss about how he didnt prep it..he does it everytime..then you come in and instead of starting your work you have to spend an hour making and testing this solution to see if it works...for some reason whenever i get a chance for payback i always convince myself to play nice and i would make the solution..its one person by shift so i leave he comes in vice versa
dude is a ? man!....

then there's this other guy who would almost save all his samples for like the last hour, then start running them and leave..i come in and have to spend time finishing up his sh*t.
I feel stuck cuz really i just started like couple months ago and these guys been here like 20 years and stuff lol..dudes are just competent enough to not cross the radar of being fired..just fools man!

Then there's that one lady who for some reason has it timed to always end up in the lunch room with me at the same time and cant get a hint of when someone just wants to sit there alone and eat..i've even gone to the extent of wearing headphones in their but she would sit next to you and start blabbing on and on about the most useless ? ..you're clearly disinterested but she doesnt care.......its freaking lunch time im eating i dont really give a damn about your conversation.!

Comments

• Texasmaniac409
    Texasmaniac409 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Options
    theres this one old ? ? at my job that take his lead position too damn serious. first he dont work for ? ,he dont know how to key in a ? box, he micro manages too damn much, he just in the way. he kisses up to "masses " ass so much its ridiculous. to top it all off he goes as far to say he not only is he a snitch he says he graduated from snitch university. what kind of ? ? is that to some ? like that.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This lady at my now old job got into it with me a couple weeks back. We have to organize reports and follow a strict order of putting them together. There was a birth certificate in Spanish, and she asked what this was. I told her it was a birth certificate and she still needed multiple opinions about it. This fat ? had the gall to say that because of my job experience (which I pleaded the 5th on when she pressed about it), my opinion does not matter. ? her and the double $6 dollar burgers she ate everyday.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not necessarily ass holes. we have a team coverage provider here. if a patients provider is out, or if they cant be seen for whatever reason by their provider, it goes to team coverage. This big ? thinks shes so high and mighty, ask her to schedule a patient and she'll be like no i think they should see their provider for that. and makes me come and tell them that so i can get yelled at so dumb. Then i got this other doctor thats just a condescendant ? . funny and a cool guy, but if you ask him questions he'll talk to you like you should already know the answer and hes confused as to why i would ask such a thing. Other than that not really. just annoying people.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put my now ex-supervisor in that category. Lazy, nasty azzz, fat ? ! When she left, it was like a big relief.

My current supervisor, put her on the list. Hefa been trying to get rid of me, or screw me over. Two faced azzz hefa.