• ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: mainwun

USER BANNED
    Mr_Unpopular
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Toure practice being a ? in the mirror?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasnt that dude on vh1 i love the 90s n ? dude is a clown...acting like malcolm...he Looks like cornel west without the ? up grill
  • SneakDZA
    He was acting like a petulant child. It was barely tolerable when when he would be trolling those hip-hop roundtable discussions they used to have on vh1 or mtv but when it comes to masquerading as a non-music journalist speaking on a serious issue there's really no room for that.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    I only watched about one minute, and that ? ethered himself at record speed.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol piers morgan sonned him:
    "toure toure toure toure "

"if i can point out two things, Bryan Williams, im sure youre aware of him, he's the face of NBC news......they are tryna get robert zimmerman on the show, are you aware of that"
    Toure: "thaaaaaats not the information i had 30 minutes ago"

2nd "NEW SLANG....you're zimmermanning me = you're killing me....thats a pretty serious responsible piece of journalism, isnt it toure?"
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    ah damn as the interview goes on toure looks more and more foolish
    i understand wht he is trying to do, but shiiiiit i feel like they should have got someone more proffessional.

this maybe be toures "ether"
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The powers that be are trying to set him up as a new black leader. Don't drink the kool-aid until this dude proves to us what he's about.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote:

Nothing Toure says is relevant after he stated "Eminem can end rap careers with his diss records," during an MTV interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjFh04mbCY
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How come when you Amerio's are on TV, you speak like that?...Like every word is rehearsed...I ? ' hate Piers, but he's talkin' like he would talk to his boy on the street
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toure was in character there it seems.

Then again maybe he's just hurt with whats going on...not sure but i thought Piers did well on the interview with zimmerman's brother.

He didnt grill him like i may have wanted but i believe he was trying to remain neutral but it was clear he wasnt believing that BS.

He didnt even shake his hand afterwards like he does with the guests.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toures good and all but he comes off like a ? sometimes.

van jones is twice as smart and gets his point across better.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole segment is ? ? and has nothing to do with the case
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    How come when you Amerio's are on TV, you speak like that?...Like every word is rehearsed...I ? ' hate Piers, but he's talkin' like he would talk to his boy on the street

i always had the feeling it's the other way around except from this interview maybe...brits try to be a lot more eloquent and generally more stiff than americans
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont like Piers in general, but i dont hate him. i dont know who the ? this "Toure" guy is.. is he Brazilian so he only uses one name? the ? ?

anyway, Toure lost.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toures good and all but he comes off like a ? sometimes.

van jones is twice as smart and gets his point across better.

Yeah... im not a fan of Piers Morgan... i get what Toure was trying to say.. and I agree.
    Piers is soft..

OH..FYI my main man Eliot Spitzer is back on prime time television .

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toure is an idiot
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    at the end of the video piers says that he's not convinced that zimmerman is guilty LOL

even tho toure is a little too soft and politically correct for this kind of topic, piers proved him right.
  • SneakDZA
    at the end of the video piers says that he's not convinced that zimmerman is guilty LOL

even tho toure is a little too soft and politically correct for this kind of topic, piers proved him right.

but in the beginning of the video and also at least a week ago he was convinced. i think if i had to deal with that nitwit toure i might not be convinced the sky is blue if that's what he was trying to argue about; just so i could be on the opposite side of whatever the ? he was talking about.

i know it's immature and reactionary but people like him bring that out of people. it's like he reached a point in his life where he realized that people are too old to give him a wedgie or punch him in the face just for being an annoying nerd so he thinks he can finally let loose.