What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"possible spoiler" major star may return at wm28

r.prince18r.prince18 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle

Replies

• Batista and Brock Lesnar have met with WWE. Both were picked up from the airport by WWE.
    tumblr_mofzswYIP61r6lytro1_500.jpg
    tumblr_inline_mg4uzft2l01r377r9.gif
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    awe shit
    Anti_matterAlready Home_17
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Wonder what their roles would be if true...
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dont tell me cena and rock teaming up
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator

That would be WOAT
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as much as they've been pushing this rock/cena match, anything other than a clean finish and a clear ending to the rock/cena story hurts the wwe. having them team up again really kills the whole feel they're going for between the two. they already teamed up and played it off well as two guys that really didnt want to, it wouldnt work again

I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Kneesus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryna snatch these tendons
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy I ordered this. This about to be goat since 17/18...
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they better not hit the ring and lay out both rock and cena !!! no no no
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could Batisita be there for Ric Flair getting inducted into the HOF?
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't The Rock's last real match against Brock Lesnar? Shit could get interesting
    wonder if they show up at raw tonight, being as the raw after mania is usually poppin
    silverfoxx
  • peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Wasn't The Rock's last real match against Brock Lesnar? Shit could get interesting

nah it was goldberg

I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Kneesus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryna snatch these tendons
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder if they show up at raw tonight, being as the raw after mania is usually poppin

I hope so. The first raw after mania season is always epic becasue shit always pop of. Im hopping on the beginning of a new era since the WWE believe for some reason that wm28 was the end of a era.

I want the fcw guys to start performing and getting called up.