Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

Options
15678911»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I think the point monizzle is making is yes those girls with buy tickets to a show is because they have to. You cant show up and get in free but with a cd you know you aint go to pay for it so they download it which equals low sales. The record company is going to see that and not wanna drop his second cd. So he has to change something to get into a big crowd to help put more numbers up

the bolded is excatly where im getting at and even if the sales for the album are low he needs a hot single like a rack city (don't like the song but it had buzz that got singles moving). And as far as buying the CD I am trying to point out ? that have buzz a ? will buy multiple copies on release day if and only if they crazy for a ? . But for Diggy they just will show up at the concert cause they think he kinda cute and want something to do that night.

@damobb2deep you right they need to get his national promotion game up you cant have 1 milli in followers and only sell 22K. And question how big was the venue diggy was at and what was the age and demographic of the crowd there?

it was a nice size venue... not a stadium... but way bigger then a club...

oh okay...was it all teenagers or younger or older than that?

i will say middle and high school girls mostly...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They stuck trying to figure out market him to little girls or let him be a grown up. None of it is working. he has no real teenage fan base and adults could give a ? . he should have been all over the Nick awards last night. That's how you know he really isn't popular at all and his album sales reflect that. being on 106 does nothing for you. he needed to be getting slimmed with bieber on nick
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the track leaking just in time for his album. Who the ? is trying Diggy Simmons, dude leaked that ? himself.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    By the time chris brown was 17 he was covered in tattoos singin let me take u down.

My 15yr old cousin thinks he is corny as ? , her 9yr old sister loves him tho. I dont think chicks over 15 is gon rock wit him no matter how much promo he gets

chris brown was19- 20 btw...

and some hood chicks might not ? wit dude... but them white girls and suburban black chicks will most deff
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at the track leaking just in time for his album. Who the ? is trying Diggy Simmons, dude leaked that ? himself.

well of course whoever leaked it did it for promotion and tryin to make ppl forget about them first week sales lol..i'm asking if it's really an old track??
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No more sensitve lightskinned rapper beef that ? never ends good
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rev Run itching for Jay Z ? ass to jump in but he wont. Thats what i be trying to tell you jigga warriors. Why get your ? wet about who in Roc Nation when none of them stand together during war. In 2012 the only thing I see from Roc Nation is the footprints of Chris Brown, Drake and Diggy on they back. Something about having real soldiers like Young Chris and Beans would keep the ? at bay but nah. He a mud ? and another ? ripped his whole persona from Master Fard Muhammad to defend that diamond. Cole and Electonica looking soft right now letting ? ? on they fam
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real question is....why are there men in hear catching feelings for Diggy Simmons? Hes hot trash and his album went triple lego bricks man...
    #DiggyLost
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    twittter.jpg

Cole at least got to "3rd base" tho. She cant say NOTHING happened...SOMETHING happened.
    how you know?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    twittter.jpg

Cole at least got to "3rd base" tho. She cant say NOTHING happened...SOMETHING happened.
    how you know?
    He was there doing the same to Angela
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? DONT WANT JOJO JUMPING IN THIS
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOXImu7PjI

ill pay $20 to the first person who tells me what he says right after "we invented cool,"
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol that ? can't even outsell his little brother. He doing spider loc numbers.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

gee757/gunotkilla appearance in 3,2,1...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    No more sensitve lightskinned rapper beef that ? never ends good

The last darkskinned rapper beef left 50 Cent a multi millionaire and Ja Rule in a jail cell.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

gee757/gunotkilla appearance in 3,2,1...

Damn, now that you mention it, that ? make sense. gunotkilla wouldn't post a whole month but the moment I say ? about spider loc he appears like commissioner gordon gave dude a signal.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

he prolly rounding up his rent a hood ? as we speak and shooting a diss track/video
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

he prolly rounding up his rent a hood ? as we speak and shooting a diss track/video
    team blackout lmaooo
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wiki'd vanessa randomly and im laughing at the bit they put for russy. the last line said this "The series ended in 2009 and he has since pursued his studies." lmao @ them making it sound like he was doing something with his life besides going to school
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rev Run got to know his daughters are some hoes on the downlow though, no way in hell did Lil Bow Wow not knock off Angela Simmons at the height of his popularity. I mean that little flem spitting ? Jo Jo smoking weed and acting up in public so you know those hoes up to no good too.

This discussion has been closed.