WTF did Snoop sample?

DaChef
DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
So I've been tryin to figure out the name of the Ol' School song that Snoop copies when he is singin' @ 4:08 in I GET LIFTED from his collab with Wiz. If anyone knows or has a relative from the Ol' School who might know please find out. Tried askin my parents, but they don't remember, tried typin lyrics on yahoo and google and nothin comes up. I know that older song came out around 1990 because that ? is in one of my family's old home videos when my sister was baptized, and i never forgot that song and all my relatives dancin n' ? in the video lol. link below

youtube.com/watch?v=RDFgLiVxCfk

Comments

• the best 1
    the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    All the old school cats on the board should know where Snoop got that from...

After 7 - "Can't Stop"

"Can't Stop" is the title of a number-one R&B single by After 7 and the third single from the group's self-titled debut album. The hit song reached number six on the Billboard Hot 100 and spent one week at number-one on the US R&B chart.[1]. "Can't Stop" also peaked at number twenty-five on the dance charts.[2].
  • DaChef
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    RIP Nate Dogg

Yeah ur right. It would have been nice to have Nate sing that part.
  • DaChef
    the best 1 wrote: »
    All the old school cats on the board should know where Snoop got that from...

After 7 - "Can't Stop"

"Can't Stop" is the title of a number-one R&B single by After 7 and the third single from the group's self-titled debut album. The hit song reached number six on the Billboard Hot 100 and spent one week at number-one on the US R&B chart.[1]. "Can't Stop" also peaked at number twenty-five on the dance charts.[2].

Nice, yeah I found out these were Babyface's Brothers and Babyface and LA Reid produced this song.