Options
1235»

Comments

• c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^

you have a good point, Vanessa must've caught feelings

I would never diss another dude b/c I thought he dissed my sis in a song. I might say something to him, but never diss him on wax.

I'd never beef on wax over a girl, even if she is my sister. That's lame. I'd rather approach the dude
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    a lot of ? frontin in here... If that was my sister Im checking whoever period... yall using dudes family and him growing up rich to discredit him for doing what any real ? should? smh

If my sister is out being a grown woman and doing whatever she pleases with whoever that's on her. She's a grown womand and a lame one at that if she has to get her lil brother to respond to Cole.

what I'm failing to understand is how was J. Cole song a diss if it were true... I mean he never named names in the song, so feelings must've been caught and Diggy not being able to think for himself is caught up in this lukewarm (if that) beef (if you want to call it that).

man if you sister came to u and said this ? lying on his ? about me, you are gonna side with family. cut all that other ? out. At the end of the day Diggy did what a brother does.... shame on Jo Jo for not doing it first.
    BackInWhite 1:55AM Posts: 16,264
    i don't care if cole hit or not
    ? frontin on diggy right now is the same ? on his ? when the shook ones freestyle dropped
    yall know lil diggy ain't wack but since his boo boo singles came out yall wanna turn on the young brotha
    yall ain't right

cosign
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo, so ive only been on the IC for 2 years, but i always see someone talkin bout usmarine's ? gettin ? or him watchin her get ? or some ? .

can someone give me a summary of what happened with that, cuz cotdamn pdown is cold. ether for daze,
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Ayo, so ive only been on the IC for 2 years, but i always see someone talkin bout usmarine's ? gettin ? or him watchin her get ? or some ? .

can someone give me a summary of what happened with that

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao@i didn't leak it ............................ lmao@can't tell the next single like he did numbers haha
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I bet J. Cole actually did beat

her saying he was lying or whatever sounds like something a salty girl would say if she saw her brother hanging out with an old fling

on top of that I never would have known anything about Cole's claims if the Simmons kids never said anything about it

Also if J Cole was really saying this ? this is something you go see somebody/knock them out for, not make a record about it
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    a lot of ? frontin in here... If that was my sister Im checking whoever period... yall using dudes family and him growing up rich to discredit him for doing what any real ? should? smh

If my sister is out being a grown woman and doing whatever she pleases with whoever that's on her. She's a grown womand and a lame one at that if she has to get her lil brother to respond to Cole.

what I'm failing to understand is how was J. Cole song a diss if it were true... I mean he never named names in the song, so feelings must've been caught and Diggy not being able to think for himself is caught up in this lukewarm (if that) beef (if you want to call it that).

lol @ "my sis is a hoe and im ok with it", you must have watched too much sex and the city nancy boy
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    cole world no rubber
This discussion has been closed.